What's new

Pakistan and India...Why can't we be friends?

Exactly Amna. This is what I am saying. But if you see in france , there was a law to ban Burkha and muslims have protested. In UK you have seen Anjem chaudhury. If there is a freedom of writing, people can write anything. But as I said no body get offended and become violent as muslims do when they are offended. You may say they are in minority, but this violent minority exists only in muslims. Russia has banned Bhagvad Geeta. have you ever seen a Hindu become violent for that ? There were some bikinis and under wears where hindu goddess pictures were drawn ? Have you heard they were killed ? That is exactly what I am saying. If Burma is persecuting muslims, why muslims in mubai started a riot for that ? Why a muslim from Pakistan go for jihad to syria ? why so ?

What I am saying is that when you are in minority you demand complete religious freedom, does not matter whether that will offend the majority or not. But when you are in majority, you force your rules on non muslims, dont allow non muslims to preach or practice and also offend them by doing some practices ? Why it was unacceptable for muslims in undivided India to be ruled by a Hindu ? Why Pakistan was demanded then ? Have you ever seen a Hindu in Pakistan or any islamic country demands that we want a separate state since we can not be the ruler or can not preach freely? Dont you think the law which forbids hindus to become a ruler in your country and other islamic countries is the same kind of religious persecution which muslims were fearful about in 1947 ?

I never supported or spoke about any law either in France or UK if i have to wear a burka then i'll wear it here where i am, somewhere where it is the norm or its acceptable if i am living in France i have to abide by their laws. Secondly I have seen minority communities in Pakistan believe me i have both Hindu and Christian communities in places i have lived and they unlike you're claim live in complete harmony. They don't feel they are being oppressed yes they do know that the entire country is in turmoil so its not the minority that is targetted its the majority in most cases. And who told you they can't preach i myself have seen Christian communities living in peace with Muslims respecting each other. I had seen more Muslims grieving for the Church blast victims than i usually see because they were unjustly victimised but so are the Muslims being victimised if you claim otherwise you are again being biased. No in an Islamic state no non Muslim is forced to do anything Islamic or otherwise. You might disagree and there might be some not so ideal states as well just like yours as well but it doesn't change that fact. And speaking of religious persecution and how fearful Muslims were about it yes i would speak about it but once you stop giving the impression that all minorities in Muslim countries are being oppressed.

I never supported or spoke about any law either in France or UK if i have to wear a burka then i'll wear it here where i am, somewhere where it is the norm or its acceptable if i am living in France i have to abide by their laws. Secondly I have seen minority communities in Pakistan believe me i have both Hindu and Christian communities in places i have lived and they unlike you're claim live in complete harmony. They don't feel they are being oppressed yes they do know that the entire country is in turmoil so its not the minority that is targetted its the majority in most cases. And who told you they can't preach i myself have seen Christian communities living in peace with Muslims respecting each other. I had seen more Muslims grieving for the Church blast victims than i usually see because they were unjustly victimised but so are the Muslims being victimised if you claim otherwise you are again being biased. No in an Islamic state no non Muslim is forced to do anything Islamic or otherwise. You might disagree and there might be some not so ideal states as well just like yours as well but it doesn't change that fact. And speaking of religious persecution and how fearful Muslims were about it yes i would speak about it but once you stop giving the impression that all minorities in Muslim countries are being oppressed.
You did not answer all the questions I have asked. I amasking that in an Islamic state, can I go and preach my religion and convertmuslims into non muslims ? Can I become the ruler of a true Islamic state ? And as a minority can I expect that muslims ( atleast 1 ) will respect my religious sentiment by not sacrificing a cow in eid as sacrificing a cow is not mandatoy and you can sacrifice a goat ? And its not about you. I am asking why the muslims in france protested against burkha ban ? If they are a minority, why did not the majority stand up against them ? Why muslims in mumbai started a rio, when burmese were persecuting muslims in Burma(india has nothing to do with way)?

You did not answer all the questions I have asked. I amasking that in an Islamic state, can I go and preach my religion and convertmuslims into non muslims ? Can I become the ruler of a true Islamic state ? And as a minority can I expect that muslims ( atleast 1 ) will respect my religious sentiment by not sacrificing a cow in eid as sacrificing a cow is not mandatoy and you can sacrifice a goat ?

Sacrificing a cow is not mandatory if you come here and would have known the true situation of at least this Muslim country then you would know why do people sacrifice a cow. You didn't answer my question either if you are a minroity in a non Muslim country would you ask them to stop sacrificing cows to respect your sentiments and would they do that? Muslims can convert to another religion if they want to but then you would again bring the Waajib ul Qatl issue i have seen even Hindus and Christians retaliating against their own children as well as their communities against those who choose to become Muslims by free will so don't think you're society or any non Muslim society gives you so called superior rights. Secondly Non Muslims are encouraged in many fields as far as the head of an Islamic state is concerned that isn't possible that is like asking a non Muslim country to have a practicing Muslim ruler and change the very roots of the country. This country was created to safeguard Muslims but when you would get over your self victimisation you would see that.You ask questions while you answer none of mine and claim to be the one who knows the truth at all times.

one reason we cant be friend and will always be fighting

they node their head while we shake it.
when they mean No we take it was Yes and visa vera.

Till the last breath, we will never allow any friendship with India, we will destroy this country if we have to but we will not allow any friendship.

Till the last breath, we will never allow any friendship with India, we will destroy this country if we have to but we will not allow any friendship.

Agree with you 100% sir.

Bad blood since independence, religion, power hungry and corrupt leaders.

Haha...I think friendship is a small price to pay to watch the self implosion of our enemies....

Trust me when I say no one is going to be blackmailed by putting a gun to your own head....the value of Pakistani life is meager in Pakistan itself, imagine how little others must care..

Sacrificing a cow is not mandatory if you come here and would have known the true situation of at least this Muslim country then you would know why do people sacrifice a cow. You didn't answer my question either if you are a minroity in a non Muslim country would you ask them to stop sacrificing cows to respect your sentiments and would they do that? Muslims can convert to another religion if they want to but then you would again bring the Waajib ul Qatl issue i have seen even Hindus and Christians retaliating against their own children as well as their communities against those who choose to become Muslims by free will so don't think you're society or any non Muslim society gives you so called superior rights. Secondly Non Muslims are encouraged in many fields as far as the head of an Islamic state is concerned that isn't possible that is like asking a non Muslim country to have a practicing Muslim ruler and change the very roots of the country. This country was created to safeguard Muslims but when you would get over your self victimisation you would see that.You ask questions while you answer none of mine and claim to be the one who knows the truth at all times.
Exactly, when we are in minority we follow your rules and we never complain too. But why muslims complain as they are complaining in france and demand to respect their sentiments ? regarding christians and Hindus retaliating against their own children, have you ever seen a christian or Hindu scholar, religious leader said that who ever converts to other religion will get kiled ? But I have heard this Wajeb ul Qatl from your religious leader many times. even Zakir naik says so. Now Regarding a Muslim leader in a non muslim country , you know doctor APJ Abdul Kalam, in india, look for the ineteligence bureau chief. How a non muslim leader will change the root ? And dont you think a muslim leader will change the root of non-muslim country ? Encouraging is different then leading. In non-muslim country if there is a discrimination against muslims, it is non-constitutional. In a muslim country, the discrimination is constitutional ? I am asking the same thing now. To safeguard muslims you created a country . To safeguard non-muslims should we demand for a new country ? will you support it ? Is not it double standard ?

Till the last breath, we will never allow any friendship with Pakistan, we will destroy that country if we have to but we will not allow any friendship

Last edited:
Haha...I think friendship is a small price to pay to watch the self implosion of our enemies....

Trust me when I say no one is going to be blackmailed by putting a gun to your own head....the value of Pakistani life is meager in Pakistan itself, imagine how little others must care..
Agree with you 100% sir.

we can not be friends because you steal our lunch from lunch box and water too . :partay:

Back
Top Bottom