What's new

Pakistan and India...Why can't we be friends?

india didnt even want pakistan to exist and wanted [and still does] to destabilize and destroy it
thats y india and pak cant be friends

Hum tho aap ko tasleem kar liye phir be hum per shuk ki nazeriya se dekthe ho.:lol:

kya karun bhai ji mera masoom sa dil hi kuch aisa hai :D

image.png
masoom sa dil you wehshi rakhshas insaan :eek: kitni autiyaan abhi tak tumhary intzaar main bethi hain :hitwall:

masoom sa dil you wehshi rakhshas insaan :eek: kitni autiyaan abhi tak tumhary intzaar main bethi hain :hitwall:
pata nahi bhai jaan aaj kal diwali ke din hain aur unke ghar per chehel pehel rehti hai isliye aaj kal baat nahi ho pa rai 6 tareekh ke baat hi pata chalega ...tab tak main patni wrata pati hoon :D

Why do you think our elders gave their lives for an Islamic state? If we didn't had any "Difference" we never would've sacrificed EVERYTHING for the sake of our own homeland.

We can never be the same. And we never were. It's like comparing an apple with an orange. I'm actually amazed that you don't see a difference between your countrymen and India.

*sigh*
dude, just coz your elders gave their lives for an Islamic state don't mean e should be at each others throats all the time

ye guru dutt aur vo Pakistan imran dono ne iss thread ki ache se bajaa di hai....both trolling >.<

Teli ka tail jale mashalchi ki ****
images

bhai tujhe kyon chunne lag rahe hain too bhee aa ja aur dil ka gubar nikal de

he is khudai faujdaar . mujhy goli marna chahta hai yaar ab batao mera kasoor ?:disagree:

he is khudai faujdaar . mujhy goli marna chahta hai yaar ab batao mera kasoor ?:disagree:
he he he he lagta hai ye abhi tak kunwara hai ya isne aaj tak kisi larki /aunty pe haat saaf nahi kiya :D

aur ham dono ki khushi dekh ke jal raha hai :p:

The possibility of Pak and India being good friends is low; there are plenty reasons for that, including trust deficit and Kashmir.

But there is scope for increase in bilateral trade.

dude, just coz your elders gave their lives for an Islamic state don't mean e should be at each others throats all the time
there is no islamic state on earth in 2013 its impossible to apply rules of 1500 years old . it was just a ego and political problem which lead them to freedom . simply can i ask what happen to islamic state after they got a country ? killing blood blasts extremism and sectarian voilence that what is return . now if we look back history of 1350 years in Hindustan you will never see such BS . ye kesi islamic state hai jhan insaan ki jaan kuty ki jaan se sasti hai ? masque blasts schools blast markets hotels nowhere is safe no city in safe . if this one is return of islamic state we better be kaffirs .

lol bhai logon mein clg student hu aap jesa professional tharki nahi hu

The possibility of Pak and India being good friends is low; there are plenty reasons for that, including trust deficit and Kashmir.

But there is scope for for increase in bilateral trade.
its not that much low sir just look EU 50 years before they were killing each other and now no borders . its all abut education and better gov .

There are many issues and problems that need to be erased. First step would be to treat each other as equals. Also Indians must learn to abandon their double standards and biases and stop denying the truth like the terrible treatment of minorities in India just like we Pakistanis must stop living in delusion and trying to promote tehreek e taliban (actually tehreek e kafireen) as some muslim saviors. It is also extremely annoying when I hear some stupid comments from illiterate Indians. I have lost people in our family because of indian terrorist organizations and truth is it is with great difficulty that i control my anger sometimes when some terrorist indians are on a rampage with their stupid comments and idiotic death threats.

Examples of bias and denial:
1) Government sponsered terrorism like gujrat genocide and mumbai genocide and even recent Mumbai attacks to kill karkare and lead his investigations into disarray.

Some examples of double standards are:
1) JUD is terror organization even with its 160 schools and 40000 students ands aid and help to victems of earthquake and disasters but Shiv Sena RSS and Bajrang Dal aren't? Modi is'nt who killed over 10000 muslim civilians and sits in government? Bal Thakerey is'nt who killed over 4000 muslim civilians?
2) Pakistan should not interfere about kashmir where over 90% population wants freedom from Indian torture rape murder etc but Indian action in Bangladesh was alright?

As far as friendship is concerned we can definately be friends. UAE, Malaysia, Canada US everywhere I have lived I haven't had trouble getting along and making some Indian friends. I just keep politics out and they do same. If they raise politics i usually cant resist retorting and i represent my country in every way.

Man I REALLY feel sorry for you that your family members were lost. I grieve for them and hope no one has to go through what you have gone through. But some of your points are STUPID and DUMB. You don't extend your personal experience of loss to those who lost their lives in Mumbai? Don't you think they grieve just like you and have been pained just like you and go through life despondently like you do? Then why do you disrespect their loss by painting these stupid stories of HS not been involved in Mumbai? Every terrorist organization has a 'charitable' trust that also helps them recruit and keep the support of people around their base. Without that it would be easy for the authorities to crack down on them so don't give me the statistics of the schools they have built.

he he he he lagta hai ye abhi tak kunwara hai ya isne aaj tak kisi larki /aunty pe haat saaf nahi kiya :D

aur ham dono ki khushi dekh ke jal raha hai :p:
yaar give him some of your EX mobile number kam is kam meri jaan to bachy gee .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom