What's new

Pakistan and India...Why can't we be friends?

yaar now please use ur brain what u said in post # 226 is
"Your own leaders says they consider Kashmir as Jugular veins because of the river system of Kashmir(Jhelum-Chenab and Indus). Religion is just a excuse. Its a nightmare of Pakistan to see all of their major rivers originating from India. "

what i said in my reply is "give me a source and not an indian newspaper of indian document. trust me u will find none . but i think u dnt have the courage to admit u were wrong"

the link provided mention no leader saying it . were did our leader ( any politians or any militry leader said it).
u proved me right that u will not come up with anylink .

all u give me was articles written showing the importance of water and kashmiri rivers? and even the link which u provided me says what i am saying . Bcoz of its impotance it is being called jagular vein . but u were saying it means kashmiri rivers . how stupid is that

Now you should stop playing with words, you got the proof that Kashmir means water to you.

Some suggest that one of the reasons for Pakistan`s obsession with Kashmir is that all of these rivers originate from the valley. The statement of Mr M.A. Jinnah referring to Kashmir as the “jugular vein” of Pakistan is also interpreted in this context.

http://dawn.com/news/600449/evading-water-wars

again please read my post before replying bcoz i asked somethng else u answer with an irrilevent thng. did nehru promised kashmiri people or not? did he told the kashmiri people the demands u r telling now . Have the moral courage to admit he lied and fooled kashmiri people .

Tell me wasn't Pakistan vacating Kashmir was the first condition for referendum in Kashmir. where is that first condition.

Pakistanis don't even care to read the Kashmir resolution that they keep shouting about:...

Excerpt from Kashmir resolution:
A - RESTORATION OF PEACE AND ORDER

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours:

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and
Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of material aid to those fighting in the State;

(b) To make known to all concerned that the measures indicated in this and the following
paragraphs provide full freedom to all subjects of the State, regardless of creed, caste, or
party, to express their views and to vote on the question of the accession of the State, and
that therefore they should co-operate in the maintenance of peace and order.

2. The Government of India should:

(a) When it is established to the satisfaction of the Commission set up in accordance with the Council's Resolution 39 (1948) that the tribesmen are withdrawing and that arrangements for the cessation of the fighting have become effective, put into operation in consultation with the Commission a plan for withdrawing their own forces from Jammu and Kashmir and reducing them progressively to the minimum strength required for the support of the civil power in the maintenance of law and order;

(b) Make known that the withdrawal is taking place in stages and announce the completion of each stage; When the Indian forces shall have been reduced to the minimum strength
mentioned in (a) above, arrange in consultation with the Commission for the stationing of the
remaining forces to be carried out in accordance with the following principles:

(i) That the presence of troops should not afford any intimidation or appearance of
intimidation to the inhabitants of the State;
(ii) That as small a number as possible should be retained in forward areas;
(iii) That any reserve of troops which may be included in the total strength should be located within their present base area.

It clearly states that First Pakistan needs to get their troops out of Kashmir ... its only after that India is required to do what it is being told to do.

Last edited:
Here's a simple answer, because we are South Asians.

We are emotional, irrational and highly illogical.

And since our respective societies are very patriarchal, the diplomacy pretty much descends to dick measuring contests.

As can be witnessed by the Muslims ruled India for 1000 years and the opposite glorification of the Hindu empires.

Until our vital interest will not be secured there is no friendship & it should be damn clear. In other words friendship used to do with human beings but not with barbaric people.

Until our vital interest will not be secured there is no friendship & it should be damn clear. In other words friendship used to do with human beings but not with barbaric people.
thats what indians think of pakistan and pakistan just has a neusence value for us as it keeps feeding the terror attacks in india

if pakistanies behave and not sponsor cross border terrorism nad so called "non state actors" i dont think india will even bother to look at pakistan for anything its the constant pinpricking for which most indians know there is a country called pakistan these days

I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION WHY CAN'T INDIA AND PAKISTAN BE FRIENDS WHAT IS THE PROBLEM I MEAN THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND INDIA EXCEPT FOR RELIGION

Because you are an Islamic State and your pagamber has instructed you to not to take any nonbeliever as a friend or aulia, even if he is your father/ close relative. But you can use taqiya if you are week to be safe until you become strong.

Bottom line is that both the country's govt's are incompetent and immature. They are only interested in their own petty local politics and agenda's with little regard for their citizens. They and some other interested parties like certain media networks are only interested in promoting hatred against each other.

They can fight each other until the end of time but it will not result in anything except keeping back both countries from achieving their true potential and in adding to the misery of the majority of their citizens.

Because you are an Islamic State and your pagamber has instructed you to not to take any nonbeliever as a friend or aulia, even if he is your father/ close relative. But you can use taqiya if you are week to be safe until you become strong.
those who are strong in their faith cannot understand this, instead they see it as an attack.
OT:Ali Sina has done some real good work.

Pakistan and India can never be friends - At least in this life for sure. At least we all should be realistic about it whether like it or not. India doesn't stand a chance to favor Pakistan ever in any way in any sector or condition and same goes for Pakistan.

The poor friend who started this thread might have gotten frustrated from everyday enmity and his adrenaline must have pumped to lighter side of the humanity which is an essence to rare now a days. He soon will grow into this smothering atmosphere and will get used to it and would realize at the end of the day how big difference there actually are.

We Pakistanis are the descendants of of dynasties of Nadir Shah,Mughals,Ghauri,Ghaznavi,Mohammad bin Qasim and Abdalis - Those who indians consider as invaders or looteras. And I can prove it ethnically we are not same.

Oh you take it that way when we start questioning . Fine
No i take it by the attitudes of the people responding to me and till now all you have done is whine and play the victim. But again thats the way things function here dissent means you are not aware. You can keep playing the innocent victim for as long as you like i have no problem. Its you're attitude thats the problem you see things a certain way and when others disagree, haul accusations at them and since you have a more biased opinion than those you accuse how can you question anybody for that matter.

No i take it by the attitudes of the people responding to me and till now all you have done is whine and play the victim. But again thats the way things function here dissent means you are not aware. You can keep playing the innocent victim for as long as you like i have no problem. Its you're attitude thats the problem you see things a certain way and when others disagree, haul accusations at them and since you have a more biased opinion than those you accuse how can you question anybody for that matter.
I just asked a few question. If you can not answer I will ask someone else. I dont from where you get all this accusations. I just asked those things which I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom