What's new

Pakistan Army has not violated LOC Indian claims are false.

Answers not indian media brainwashing techniques was what i was expecting. Indian claim have voids in it and indians are running away from it. Plz fill them by giving me any appropriate answer.
joint petrol party of two men. Good joke.
so the rest fled and left their buddies to die????

what about the injured jawan. Why wasn't he mutilated???
You are just blindindly following a liar army with no logical reasoning.
JCO in a patrol part is like a joke.
Only 2 people patrol means they died inside their posts.

They are just making indians fool.
You lot obviously don't read the posted news or maybe you want to provoke. Doesn't work on us. IA NC will respond on its chose time and place, mark the statement. It was nine member team BTW FYI if you are illiterate, guessed it seeing you couldn't read my previous comment containing the number in the unit.

So according to indian media, Pak Army personnels came very close to inidan jawaan and instead of firing with pistols and rifles, they shot an ATGM.....
BANG!!!
wakey_wakey__by_ale93371-d73ddyd.jpg

And then mutilated their bodies...
They came inside Indian border under the cover fire most probably, same reported in Indian and foreign news articles. Don't worry we will repeat your very own statement in a short while.

And it happened after Indian army put its frontal teams in silent after Pakistan army request recently for its census. Henius act by PA.

And all this happened in day time. As Per Indian media it happened at 8:30 AM IST.

So Pakistani soldiers were beheading Indian soldiers in day time in a very sensitive sector and Indian army failed to stop it somehow. Who believes in this BS? Don't Indians think that such kind of stuff is hard to believe?
PA fired mortars and rockets on nearby Indian positions after it had put its machinery in silent mode after previous PA request and PA provided cover fire to BAT team. As two soldiers were already killed in mortar firing and a soldier already injured. BAT came approx 200 meter inside Indian border and mutilated our jawans bodies including beheading them. Indian army was wrong to believe in PA request of restraint and it paid the price. IA will fight back and will love to hear your conspiracy theories and all the BS-load.

By their own definition, the Indian Army was "Surgical Struck"!
Yes if you want to put it that way, however I don't think mutilation is part of surgical strikes.

That being said, mortar shelling definitely happened, rockets must have been fired, ambush might have taken place but nobody has the time to stay in enemy territory to mutilate a corpse. That is just stupid. Risks are taken in relation to the potential dividends that they may present, mutilating a body pays absolutely nothing back. Its a waste of time and is unnecessarily putting your own men at risk. Thus, in light of my own years of service on the LOC, I call BS on the last bit.

Indian Army will respond to barbaric act of mutilation of 2 soldiers, says Arun Jaitley
A statement by Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the Pakistan Armed Forces, on Monday evening denied any ceasefire violation along the Line of Control (LoC) or a BAT action in the Krishna Ghati sector as claimed by India. The ISPR called Indian reports of mutilating soldiers’ bodies as false and said the Pakistan Army shall never disrespect a soldier.

Meanwhile, Union defence minister Arun Jaitley called the mutilation of two soldiers as an extreme form of barbaric act and said that their sacrifice won’t go in vain. Jaitley also said that the Indian Armed Forces will appropriately respond to the act.

In a barbaric attack, two security personnel were killed and their bodies mutilated by a Pakistan army team which sneaked about 250 metres into Indian territory along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.

Border action teams (BATs) crossed into the Indian side as Pakistan army launched heavy rocket and mortar firing on two forward posts in the Krishna Ghati sector in Poonch.

The simultaneous, unprovoked attacks took place this morning, in which an army JCO and a BSF head constable were killed and another soldier was injured, a defence spokesman said.

The Indian Army said that such “despicable” acts of Pakistan’s army would be “appropriately responded” to.

“It was a pre-planed operation of Pakistan army. They had pushed in BATs over 250 metres deep inside Indian territory and set up ambushes for a long period to carry out the attack,” a senior army officer said.

Pakistan’s Army carried out unprovoked rocket and mortar firing on two forward posts on the Line of Control in Krishna Ghati Sector (in Poonch district) this morning, a spokesman of the Indian Army’s Northern Command said in statement in Jammu.

Simultaneously, a BAT operation was launched on a patrol operating between the two posts, it said.

“In a unsoldierly act by the Pak Army the bodies of two of our soldiers in the patrol were mutilated,” the spokesman said. “They have been to an extent beheaded,” the army officer said.

The deceased have been identified as Head Constable Prem Sagar of 200th Battalion of the BSF and Naib Subedar Paramjeet Singh of 22 Sikh Regiment of the army.

Constable Rajinder Singh of the BSF battalion suffered injuries in the attack. A BSF officer said troops guarding the border line retaliated effectively, he said.

In April this year, there have been seven ceasefire violations by Pakistan along the LoC in Poonch and Rajouri sectors of Jammu and Kashmir.

On 19 April, Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire along the LoC in Poonch sector.

On 17 April, Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by firing and shelling mortars on forward posts in Noushera sector along the LoC in Rajouri district. They had broken the ceasefire in the same sector on 8 April, in Poonch district on 5 April, in Bhimbher Gali (BG) sector on 4 April and twice on 3 April in Balakote and (Digwar) Poonch sectors.

In Digwar sector of Poonch, a Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO), Naib Subedar S Sanayaima Som, was killed in an improvise explosive device (IED) blast along the LoC in Poonch sector on 1 April.

There were four violations of the ceasefire along the LoC in Poonch in March.

In 2016 there were 228 instances of ceasefire violation along the LoC, while there were 221 instances of ceasefire violation along the International Border (IB).
http://www.livemint.com/Politics/me...lates-bodies-of-2-Indian-soldiers-Indian.html

Soldiers' sacrifice won't go in vain, Army will give appropriate answer to Pakistan: Defence Minister Arun Jatiley
Government today strongly condemned the mutilation of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan Army and said their sacrifices wouldn't go in vain.

"This is a reprehensible and inhumane act, such attacks don't even take place during war, let alone peace," Defence Minister Arun Jaitley said.
Terming the incident as an barbaric act, Jaitley said sacrifices of Indian soldiers won't go in vain and Indian armed forces will appropriately react to this Barbaric Act.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...inister-arun-jatiley/articleshow/58461364.cms

That being said, mortar shelling definitely happened, rockets must have been fired, ambush might have taken place but nobody has the time to stay in enemy territory to mutilate a corpse. That is just stupid. Risks are taken in relation to the potential dividends that they may present, mutilating a body pays absolutely nothing back. Its a waste of time and is unnecessarily putting your own men at risk. Thus, in light of my own years of service on the LOC, I call BS on the last bit.
And still this has happened in past. Then all such cases must be BS and to defame PA as mutilation is not human act as per international norms. Anyways all this chit chatter is bulsh!t and IA will respond in the very same manner and will pay back with interest.

Please refer to the second part of my post.

And if they had the time to kill and then proceed to mutilate those two guys, how did they manage to leave the third one alive? Or did he survive an ambush, a beheading and subsequent further mutilation?

Please refer to the second part of my post.
Yes I know all such acts are BS and conspiracy theories and it is made to defame PA. Yeah yeah I get it. Thank you very much for your so kind words.

And if they had the time to kill and then proceed to mutilate those two guys, how did they manage to leave the third one alive? Or did he survive an ambush, a beheading and subsequent further mutilation?
They didn't kill two jawans and injured one soldier. Two jawans had already died from sudden mortar firing. BAT team just went under fire and mutilated them.

And still this has happened in past. Then all such cases must be BS and to defame PA as mutilation is not human act as per international norms. Anyways all this chit chatter is bulsh!t and IA will respond in the very same manner and will pay back with interest.

Okay, looks like you're just running on jingoism and not looking for any discussion. Good luck for the stuff in bold but with such a display of incompetence, I wouldn't hold my breath on it if I were you.

Yes, it's always India who's violating the LOC. It's a Pakistan's version of constantly crying wolf.

Yes I know all such acts are BS and conspiracy theories and it is made to defame PA. Yeah yeah I get it. Thank you very much for your so kind words.

They didn't kill two jawans and injured one soldier. Two jawans had already died from sudden mortar firing. BAT team just went under fire and mutilated them.

Oh wow, THEY WENT UNDER FIRE TO MUTILATE A CORPSE! This just keeps getting better and better.

So you mean to tell me, some guys crossed a river and several minefields, under fire, to mutilate two already dead guys and didn't bother to dispatch the one who was alive. That is some crazy stuff there and definitely not how stuff functions in the real world.

Okay, looks like you're just running on jingoism and not looking for any discussion. Good luck for the stuff in bold but with such a display of incompetence, I wouldn't hold my breath on it if I were you.
No need to do that as things already in progress.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom