What's new

Pakistan Army has not violated LOC Indian claims are false.

Karara jawab? dekhna teez pata aor hari mirch dalna mat bhool jana :lol:
Bro its not good development. All the heroics of your kashmir stone pelter will be dealt with bullets.
And really there wont be any sympathy. No one will dare shed a tear. If its india planned step then a mastet stroke and if pakistani mis advanture then they are in for a long haul.

Will any army accept it? Its totally against human rights. Nobody will accept it even if they do it.
At least some proof should be given not Pakistan but to the local population of India. lol. Surgical strikes and Surgical killing of it's own soldiers India has become a joke to the world. Come on man grow up Army is a prestigious institute it should be kept away from bollywood.

Why is your whole story filled with more holes than Swiss Cheese? How could they recover the one injured guy but not the bodies of the two KIA? And if they weren't "safe" at the time, they'd duck for cover, I get that, makes absolute sense, however they wouldn't magically end up at their post! They would be in that general vicinity until the fire died down enough to allow them for free movement. They would ask nearby posts, direct fire and in the meanwhile, a rescue party would be dispatched to extricate the injured/dead. Your story runs counter to basic SOPs and broad logic.

Regurgitating media hype is one thing, but it appears you have no idea about rules of engagement and military protocols in general and are specifically ill-informed about the nature and reality of skirmishes along the LOC.
You can claim story made in moon, doesn't changes the fact that our two soldiers were killed in firing of mortar and rockets and then subsequently mutilated. Rest you can keep going in circles.

Karara jawab milega!

Bohat karara jawab milega
!

This is not over it hasent even started yet.
These people even india is scared if they go overboard. But times like these make us realise why we elected them.

India's situation is very bad in Kashmir Ghati, there is no respite that the peoples insurgency died down anytime soon, it will be impossible when you see Modi govt didn't allowing any kind of dialogue on the grounds with any party heck they are targeting PDP CM to control mobs on the streets if any talks to take place on the basis of two year old PDP-BJP agreement, like Mehbooba is not indian but Pakistani.

So what is the way ahead for Govt in Dehli in months to come....
"Torch LOC" with fake mutilation episode and in disguise of it going for the kill not only at LOC but more importantly at South Kashmir with full throttle.

If you read the indian story it becomes senseless

They are basically alleging that their patrol team was attacked by Pakistan army, the patrol team then run off like cowards, leaving the dead indian soldiers.
Pakistan's soldiers then cross LOC surgical strike stylee just to violently put some sharpe objects into a couple of already dead indians.

Will any army accept it? Its totally against human rights. Nobody will accept it even if they do it.

Whenever there is a violation of ceasefire on LoC by any side, both the sides claim that the other had violated it.

In this case there was no such news here means either it had not happened or it was botched BAT action from Indian side or a successful BAT action from Pakistani side.

You sound like a little kid threatening to call his big brother

But in this case 1.3 billion is threatening to buy equipment from a 6 million israel

Grow some balls!!!

it sounds like that coz you are used to make noise like that. But for me it's a security need and not a call for help. We have money and we can buy.

Btw balls are needed to fight men to men. You have a reputation of shooting behind the crowd so your treachery needs to be answered in that way.

You can claim story made in moon, doesn't changes the fact that our two soldiers were killed in firing of mortar and rockets and then subsequently mutilated. Rest you can keep going in circles.

Soldiers dead, my sincere sympathies. Loss of life anywhere is regrettable. What I have a problem with is the story afterwards because it makes no tactical sense. I'm only looking for clarity.

That's cute..as if armed drones were all that India was ever waiting for. Infact, you're like the people that spout "If this damned wall wasn't in the way, i'd destroy you" LOL.

I don't care about whatever translation you make from my post. But drones are coming and those rats snooping into our borders will handed over their arse.

Silent mode means India will not be the one firing first. It will only reply if fired upon. That much faith India had when it restrained its soldiers on our border when your census team is there. Hope that much at least is understood by you.
indians were giving impression that Pakistan started firing but you couldn't reply due to dismantled weapons.

it sounds like that coz you are used to make noise like that. But for me it's a security need and not a call for help. We have money and we can buy.

Btw balls are needed to fight men to men. You have a reputation of shooting behind the crowd so your treachery needs to be answered in that way.

Balls are needed to fight man to man?

Then why fid your indian soldiers run off leaving their dead comrades to be allegedly mutilated by Pakistanis

Pak Army rejects Indian accusations of LoC violation, killing of soldiers
GNGEO NEWS
May 01, 2017
Pakistan
l_140139_060221_updates.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan Army on Monday categorically rejected Indian Army’s accusations of killing two members of an Indian army patrol near Line of Control.

“Pakistan Army did not commit any ceasefire violation on line of control or a BAT action in Buttal sector (Indian Krishna Ghatti Sector) as alleged by India. Indian blame of mutilating Indian soldiers' bodies are also false”, an Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) statement said.

“Pakistan Army is a highly professional force and shall never disrespect a soldier even Indian”, the statement further said.

Indian Army had alleged that two members of an Indian army patrol were killed on LoC and then their bodies were mutilated.

Ok, so let me understand this: A handful of Pakistani BATs were able to infiltrate heavily fenced LOC under full view of thermal cameras and drones, were able to kill two Indian soldiers, were able to mutilate them and were able to go home for drinks without being engaged by the Indians? - :lol: @Icarus

Back
Top Bottom