What's new

Pakistan Army has not violated LOC Indian claims are false.

Oh wow, THEY WENT UNDER FIRE TO MUTILATE A CORPSE! This just keeps getting better and better.

So you mean to tell me, some guys crossed a river and several minefields, under fire, to mutilate two already dead guys and didn't bother to dispatch the one who was alive. That is some crazy stuff there and definitely not how stuff functions in the real world.
Yeah you are great in making the story out of blue. If you would had read the already posted mews article, you would have known by now that nothing like that happened. It happened within 100-200 meters from Pakistani land, not a difficult task. Even a civilion like me knows that very well as my brother has been and is part of CI Ops.

Oh wow, THEY WENT UNDER FIRE TO MUTILATE A CORPSE! This just keeps getting better and better.

So you mean to tell me, some guys crossed a river and several minefields, under fire, to mutilate two already dead guys and didn't bother to dispatch the one who was alive. That is some crazy stuff there and definitely not how stuff functions in the real world.
The one injured had reached to the safety with remaining 6 member team. If you and others presume, you could provoke me in saying something wrong, you will be disappointed.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/paki...ian-soldiers-despicable-act-says-army-1688127

ceasefire-violations-indian-army_650x400_71422565598.jpg

JAMMU: Two jawans were killed in unprovoked firing by Pakistan this morning and their bodies were mutilated, the army has said, warning of "appropriate response" for the "despicable act." The soldiers who were killed - an army jawan and a constable of the Border Security Force or BSF - were part of a team on patrol between two forward posts in the Krishna Ghati sector along the Line of Control that were attacked by Pakistan, said the Northern Command in a press statement.

Today's developments will add to the seething tension between India and Pakistan at a time when an Indian national, Kulbhushan Jadhav, has been sentenced to death by a Pakistani army court which convicted him of espionage. India has denied the accusations; diplomats have been denied access to Mr Jadhav, a former naval officer, more than 15 times. Pakistan says he was arrested last year in the restive province of Balochistan and has been established as an operative of RAW or the Research and Analysis Wing, India's intelligence agency.

"In a unsoldierly act by the Pak Army, the bodies of two of our soldiers in the patrol were mutilated . Such despicable act of Pakistan Army will be appropriately responded," said the Northern Command.

The 2003 ceasefire declared by India and Pakistan along the Line of Control which is the de-facto border has been rendered futile over the last two years with frequent violations. India, confronting the worst civilian dissidence in Kashmir in decades, has accused Pakistan of inciting and funding the tension; Indian military bases are regularly being targeted by terrorists from across the border. The latest case was an attack last week on Kupwara.

In September last year, Indian troops crossed the Line of Control and targeted launchpads used by terrorists in Azad Kashmir. The army, revealing the operation, said it was necessary because terrorists were planning to enter India and launch attacks on major cities. The surgical strikes were direct military response for the deadly attack a few weeks earlier on the army base in Uri, where an assault by Pakistani terrorists killed 19 military personnel.
So shockingly, people still read NDTV. Hmm.....

Yeah you are great in making the story out of blue. If you would had read the already posted mews article, you would have known by now that nothing like that happened. It happened within 100-200 meters from Pakistani land, not a difficult task. Even a civilion like me knows that very well as my brother has been and is part of CI Ops.

A "civilian like you" is not making any sense, decisions are made with strategic objectives in mind. I would not hesitate to ask my men for a risky mission provided that the objectives I hope to secure justify the risk involved which in this case there were none.
Secondly, if I was the ambush party and saw that there was an injured soldier lying there, I would either collect him for interrogation/treatment or dispatch of him to eliminate a witness. Why that guy was left, I have no idea.
Lastly, the way you refer to 100-200 meters in Kashmir over the LOC makes it painfully evident that you have no idea what you are talking about. There could be up to three ridges between those 200m, its not a walk in the park.

The one injured had reached to the safety with remaining 6 member team. If you and others presume, you could provoke me in saying something wrong, you will be disappointed.

So they abandoned their men? Left them behind to die while they themselves ran away? I hope there are some court martials because that is a plain case of cowardice and is punishable by death!

A "civilian like you" is not making any sense, decisions are made with strategic objectives in mind. I would not hesitate to ask my men for a risky mission provided that the objectives I hope to secure justify the risk involved which in this case there were none.
Secondly, if I was the ambush party and saw that there was an injured soldier lying there, I would either collect him for interrogation/treatment or dispatch of him to eliminate a witness. Why that guy was left, I have no idea.
Lastly, the way you refer to 100-200 meters in Kashmir over the LOC makes it painfully evident that you have no idea what you are talking about. There could be up to three ridges between those 200m, its not a walk in the park.

So they abandoned their men? Left them behind to die while they themselves ran away? I hope there are some court martials because that is a plain case of cowardice and is punishable by death!
Yeah I know how changed your statement from first comment to last, wow. You are able to help others only when you yourself are safe. As I said provoking me will not work, find others.

Yeah I know how changed your statement from first comment to last, wow. You are able to help others only when you yourself are safe. As I said provoking me will not work, find others.

Why is your whole story filled with more holes than Swiss Cheese? How could they recover the one injured guy but not the bodies of the two KIA? And if they weren't "safe" at the time, they'd duck for cover, I get that, makes absolute sense, however they wouldn't magically end up at their post! They would be in that general vicinity until the fire died down enough to allow them for free movement. They would ask nearby posts, direct fire and in the meanwhile, a rescue party would be dispatched to extricate the injured/dead. Your story runs counter to basic SOPs and broad logic.

Regurgitating media hype is one thing, but it appears you have no idea about rules of engagement and military protocols in general and are specifically ill-informed about the nature and reality of skirmishes along the LOC.

Wait till armed drones from Israel come. Each and every rat will have one missile behind their tashreef.

DG ISPR Pakistan has not violated LOC Indian claims of Pakistan Army Mutilating Indian solders are false.
Will any army accept it? Its totally against human rights. Nobody will accept it even if they do it.

...Don't believe this nonsensical propagandist allegation to drum up sympathy. Only india could stoop to such lows, which leads my to say they will definitely reincarnate as E-Coli in their next life.

PA fired mortars and rockets on nearby Indian positions after it had put its machinery in silent mode after previous PA request and PA provided cover fire to BAT team. As two soldiers were already killed in mortar firing and a soldier already injured. BAT came approx 200 meter inside Indian border and mutilated our jawans bodies including beheading them. Indian army was wrong to believe in PA request of restraint and it paid the price. IA will fight back and will love to hear your conspiracy theories and all the BS-load.

Yes if you want to put it that way, however I don't think mutilation is part of surgical strikes.
you are talking like silent mode is like dismatled nuclear bomb. Stop joking and finding excuses.

Wait till armed drones from Israel come. Each and every rat will have one missile behind their tashreef.

That's cute..as if armed drones were all that India was ever waiting for. Infact, you're like the people that spout "If this damned wall wasn't in the way, i'd destroy you" LOL.

Karara jawab milega!

Bohat karara jawab milega
!

This is not over it hasent even started yet.
These people even india is scared if they go overboard. But times like these make us realise why we elected them.

you are talking like silent mode is like dismatled nuclear bomb. Stop joking and finding excuses.
Silent mode means India will not be the one firing first. It will only reply if fired upon. That much faith India had when it restrained its soldiers on our border when your census team is there. Hope that much at least is understood by you.

You sound like a little kid threatening to call his big brother

But in this case 1.3 billion is threatening to buy equipment from a 6 million israel

Grow some balls!!!

Back
Top Bottom