What's new

Pakistan calls for Israel to stop ‘land grabbing’ in Palestinian territory

There in lies not.

Keep lying to yourself that what is happening in Kashmir has no Pakistani hand in it. For us it is not a lie..just a stoopid joke that needs to be treated as such.

What Pakistani hand are you talking about ? The stones that come from Pakistan or the know how on how to launch them ?

For the 19,23,54,785 th time Maoists are not demanding secession. They want a communist India, as is.

Anyway we are ready to extend the courtesy if you do the same for Balochis, Pashtun nationalists and Sindhi nationalists.

Wake up kiddo... or ur gonna get ur back banned from pdf by a baluch,pashtun or a sindhi mod... i,e:Irfan baluch,taimiKhan or T-Faz......... or gonna get bashed by people like me.

while i appreciate the afforts to address the human rights situation which most nations and NGOs try to neglect

but pakistan's core issues are different and we must address them first because no arab or other non arab muslim country is to damn care about our issues as a muslim brother

so lets be real and use the opportunity in the SC to address our issues first and let SC look into our matter

For the 19,23,54,785 th time Maoists are not demanding secession. They want a communist India, as is.

Anyway we are ready to extend the courtesy if you do the same for Balochis, Pashtun nationalists and Sindhi nationalists.

Of course...just one things - Our President is a Sindh born Baloch who also happens to be a Shitte and our PM is a Seraiki. The ruling party in KP is a Pashtun Nationalist party, the ruling party at the Centre is a Sindhi party and the 3 out of what 200 tribes of Balochistan are rising up for the challenge but even still the difference is - we don't say that their grievances are wrong !

There in lies not.

herein comes what actually are lies:

just a stoopid joke that needs to be treated as such.

well keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night.....i dont know who brain-washes you to actually believe that Pakistan even NEEDS to ''meddle'' in occupied Kashmir. Your security forces and their trigger-happy nature have always been their own worst enemies --one reason why they are resented so much.

Wake up kiddo... or ur gonna get ur back banned from pdf by a baluch,pashtun or a sindhi mod... i,e:Irfan baluch,taimiKhan or T-Faz......... or gonna get bashed by people like me.

TOUCHE.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: speak one word against pakistan to a pashtoon, they will cut ur head open

Pakistan has done a right thing here by raising voice against injustice, but why aren't the rest of the Muslims states, especially the ''Great Saudis'' vocal about it ?

finally it looks like pamistani diplomats have started to grow some backbone and give bold and well justified statements.
Those who say Pakistan is interfering wigh israi internal matters havent read the news propperly.
The statement was although issued by a Pakistani diplomat but it was issued as a member of UNO security council.it wasnt issued in islamabad...
AND thats what security council is there for...to intrude in matters of international security.

What Pakistani hand are you talking about ? The stones that come from Pakistan or the know how on how to launch them ?

Oh the funds to pay off the stone throwers. After the guns era did no yield the desired results against the Indian Army ;)

Of course...just one things - Our President is a Sindh born Baloch who also happens to be a Shitte and our PM is a Seraiki. The ruling party in KP is a Pashtun Nationalist party, the ruling party at the Centre is a Sindhi party and the 3 out of what 200 tribes of Balochistan are rising up for the challenge but even still the difference is - we don't say that their grievances are wrong !

O....just for record our PM is a Sikh (the Khalistanis you were babbling about), out COAS elect is a Sikh (again the Khalistanis)....and our VP is a Muslim with our Chief of Air Staff being a Christian.

So please....If they are not enough to convince you then I would not be convinced about your Sindh,Shiite, Seraiki etc.

palestinians should stop terror strikes against israel through proxy groups and should engage with israel in peace efforts on table.
hamas like groups fire rockets and israelis reply hard.The result is more palestinains causalities of innocents.

and pakistan have no right in interfering in the matters of other country.let them resolve bilaterally.
but america has all rights to interfere into others matters,right?

Pakistan has done a right thing here by raising voice against injustice, but why aren't the rest of the Muslims states, especially the ''Great Saudis'' vocal about it ?

please mate, you do this raising-voice-against-injustice act to make pakistan look good in front of Arab brothers, while on the other hand pretty much same amount of violence happens in Balochistan, Xinjiang and Tibet and you dont utter a word. Infact you guys here support Chinese when they kill non-Arab muslims just on basis of suspicion.

Israel is holy land for jews and U.S is here to protect it.It does not matter if anybody supports it or not.
i guess,pakistan have enough to mind their own business and it was just lip service.

Same to you..you people should be awaken by the likes of Indian Jatt, Prism etc..Atleast there no "....Liberation Armies" and "....Republican Armies" waging an armed struggle in Indian Punjab and blowing up pipelines.

well keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night.....i dont know who brain-washes you

You might not believe...but I am thinking the exact same words.

Back
Top Bottom