What's new

Pakistan compares its treatment of refugees with Western world?

babarbutt580

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
President Arif Avli says Pakistan still hosting 2.5 million Afghan migrants refugees; while Europe send them into sea
28007-1.jpg

Source: https://www.thewallet.com.pk/thepage/pakistan-treatment-of-refugees/

Pakistan and Turkey alone has hosted so many refugees but Europe can't host few refugees considering European governments love to interfere in Middle East on the behest of USA. Maybe if Europe develops a independent foriegn policy instead of following uncle sam blindly might actually benefit the people and stop the constant flow of refugees.

Lived though it, we housed Afghan's in our own home at the height of the conflict when Afghans came in by the truck loads, people literally opened up their homes, in Peshawar there I know of eight families personally that employed Afghans and three generations of Afghans lived, born, studied and raised at the expense of these families.

Pakistan did a lot for the Afghans... Shame we will never get credit for it!

Pakistan and Turkey alone has hosted so many refugees but Europe can't host few refugees considering European governments love to interfere in Middle East on the behest of USA. Maybe if Europe develops a independent foriegn policy instead of following uncle sam blindly might actually benefit the people and stop the constant flow of refugees.

They can't do that when the US literally rescued them from the Nazis & the Soviets...

Western Europe without US backing will be much more vulnerable to Modern day Russia. Which is why they follow whatever the US says. :D

The Europeans are finally getting their military budgets increased, since threats came from Trumptard of decreased NATO funding...but even then, their foreign policy in regards to the Muslim World will remain the same as that since the 1st Crusade and before...;)

Going back to the topic....Refugees are one of the most ill treated people around the world...lost their homes, almost no one accepts them...people call them names (even here on PDF) etc etc

While Pakistani & Turkish treatments of refugees have been ahead of the curve and a lot better than what so called "democratic & free" nations of this planet treat them like....we can all, including Pakistan & Turkey, have even better treatment of fellow human beings.

Coming back the US....our treatment of illegal Mexicans is world renowned...it's quite appalling...similar to the treatments of Europeans who bombed Syria to stone age and then killed Syrians who try to come to Europe...

Those Syrians and others living in Europe...that made it....have also seen heightened persecution....especially after a couple of incidents involving alleged refugees.

Either way, it is the responsibility of the host nations, especially in the case of the Euros, to integrate the refugees while giving them breathing space & religious freedom.

Pakistan did a lot for the Afghans... Shame we will never get credit for it!

That's because you don't highlight it in the media...

I know Islam says to do the good deed and not talk much about it (in the sense of feeling too good about yourself) but in todays age, the Pakistani state, media and the people, must highlight this and spread the news around the world..

It'll show first world nations "how" to treat refugees when they don't even know how to in the first place. ;)

Western Europe without US backing will be much more vulnerable to Modern day Russia. Which is why they follow whatever the US says. :D

Well yeah I don't think European governments have any choice but to back uncle sam or else Russia would steam roll across Europe.

Well yeah I don't think European governments have any choice but to back uncle sam or else Russia would steam roll across Europe.

Well, Russia wouldn't "steam roll" lol...it doesn't have the capability yet...but it would have much more influence in....which is what the current political powerhouses of Western Europe fear...

Plus, they'll happily join the US camp in return for F-35's, weaponry, better trade etc....it's much safer if you're in a group...especially if the group has the US on it's side. :D

Even when W. Euros get back on their feet....they'll be facing Turkey, Russia & the increasing involved China...M.E. & the Maghrib would like their revenge too....

In face of the above...W. Euros have no other choice than to be poodles. ;)

They can't do that when the US literally rescued them from the Nazis & the Soviets...

The Europeans are finally getting their military budgets increased, since threats came from Trumptard of decreased NATO funding...but even then, their foreign policy in regards to the Muslim World will remain the same as that since the 1st Crusade and before...;)

Going back to the topic....Refugees are one of the most ill treated people around the world...lost their homes, almost no one accepts them...people call them names (even here on PDF) etc etc

While Pakistani & Turkish treatments of refugees have been ahead of the curve and a lot better than what so called "democratic & free" nations of this planet treat them like....we can all, including Pakistan & Turkey, have even better treatment of fellow human beings.

Coming back the US....our treatment of illegal Mexicans is world renowned...it's quite appalling...similar to the treatments of Europeans who bombed Syria to stone age and then killed Syrians who try to come to Europe...

Those Syrians and others living in Europe...that made it....have also seen heightened persecution....especially after a couple of incidents involving alleged refugees.

Either way, it is the responsibility of the host nations, especially in the case of the Euros, to integrate the refugees while giving them breathing space & religious freedom.

That's because you don't highlight it in the media...

I know Islam says to do the good deed and not talk much about it (in the sense of feeling too good about yourself) but in todays age, the Pakistani state, media and the people, must highlight this and spread the news around the world..

It'll show first world nations "how" to treat refugees when they don't even know how to in the first place. ;)
it is the image US portrays that it is the savior of Europe...And like a slave Europe falls for it repeatedly and blindly!

Russia isnt as big a threat as American movies make it. Today at work our intranet went down and my British colleague joked the Russians are attacking :unsure:

That is what America has had Europe believe!

The budget, weapons made in Europe exported to developing nations for big money can help Europe!

oday at work our intranet went down and my British colleague joked the Russians are attacking :unsure:

The Russian boogeyman has been etched into the psyche of common W. Euros so that they can be good slaves...very common practise.

Just like how anything wrong in India is directly Pakistan fault. :D

it is the image US portrays that it is the savior of Europe

Well, that part is true....American Zionist & other types of Bankers propped up Nazi Germany if I'm not wrong....which then steamrolled around Europe...they also started the Bolshevik revolution to help weaken White Russia....turned it into Soviet Russia....which began to ally itself with Nazi Germany....

Nazi Germany made a lot of mistakes too...like Dunkirk, not invading Britain, invading Russia, etc etc

In the end, the US came in and pushed back the Germans who were already stretched thin and weakened because of 2 front warfare....between the East (Russia) & West (US, Canada, Britain, French underground resistance) and from the South (Italians, US, Britain)...

In such a way, the US helped smash the previous European world order and introduced the New World Order heralded by the US.....obviously, after WWII, the world became divided between Communism & the US world order....and after the fall of communist Russia, the US entered a small period of being a hyper power.....and now, it's back to being a super power whose super days aren't going to last long either.

Ever since WWII, the W. Euros have been living off the security & financial apparatus setup by the US.....only recently have they made the push for EU and heightened military funding.

We all know about Brexit....#1 poodle of the US in W. Europe :D....trying to cling to its past glory.

Today at work our intranet went down and my British colleague joked the Russians are attacking :unsure:

So your location flag is wrong!? :nono:

The Russian boogeyman has been etched into the psyche of common W. Euros so that they can be good slaves...very common practise.

Just like how anything wrong in India is directly Pakistan fault.
Yes I am aware of it...Its hardwired to a point it is scary how stupid educated people can sound!

Ever since WWII, the W. Euros have been living off the security & financial apparatus setup by the US.....only recently have they made the push for EU and heightened military funding.

We all know about Brexit....#1 poodle of the US in W. Europe :D....trying to cling to its past glory.
Yup..

So your location flag is wrong!? :nono:
shh...I travel too much to change my flags that often

Great comments however as Pakistan has cared for and looked after its burden of refugees mostly from the neighborhood. The Afghan refugees and the Afghan country as a whole have given nothing but pain and heart ache to Pakistan in the past and continue to do so. And with this sence of betrayal from the Afghan refugees leaves the Pakistani with nothing but hatred towards them. Btw isn't it time that they went back to there homeland now that Afghanistan is a safe country and these refugees can help with the rebuilding of there own country

Yes Pakistan have treated afghan brothers very well. Most of them integrated easily. Many afghans are thriving in Pakistan with huge businesses.

Back
Top Bottom