What's new

Pakistan Expels Indian Envoy, Suspends Trade Over Kashmir

The issue is if we hit India outside JK, this will invite the wrath of the international powers
this will happen even if any false flag activity take place inside IOK .... we have to deal with this in any case ....

The issue is if we hit India outside JK, this will invite the wrath of the international powers and will destroy our case for Kashmir and also hurt our economy. We can only hit the Indian forces within JK.

If they can hit at their leisure, Quetta, karachi, Lahore , Peshawar, all bets should have been off long time ago.

We have failed to maintain deterrence at sub conventional level thanks to highly compromised leadership both in civil and military in last two decades. We lost 120 billion dollars thanks to this fourth gen warfare according to GOP own admission. Nothing to do with what other powers want or do.

this will happen even if any false falg activity take place inside IOK .... we have deal with this in any case ....
Just checked the flights, and unfortunately our air space is still open to the enemy. Last time, even before we fully opened our air space to them, we had allowed them to use the southern route to Iran via panjgur. Lets make sure this time no corner of our air space is available to them. Cut rail, and bus links as well. Permanently.

Hmm thats really going to be very bad for India economically. I am afraid India going to be bankrupt once Pakistan stops trade. None of the above will have any impact. Total trade between India Pakistan is not even 1%

What options Pakistan military got against India. None.

27/02/2019.......say's otherwise..........:azn:

It does not say anything. It just tells me that Pakistan cannot hold PoW beyond 1 day for sure !

It also means that india is TOO weak, powerless and incapable of fighting the Pakistan military even though they are more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and have the full backing if the West and Russia..........:azn:..........7× bigger india could do jack after their fighter jet was shot down...........:lol:......:azn:

It also means that india is TOO weak, powerless and incapable of fighting the Pakistan military even though they are more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and have the full backing if the West and Russia..........:azn:..........7× bigger india could do jack after their fighter jet was shot down...........:lol:......:azn:

Of course India cannot jump into war, We have a lot to loose in case of war. We are only spending 2% GDP on military which has come down a lot in recent years which obviously shows India is not going to start any war will continue restraint at any cost.

The company I work has 6 Bn $ cash reserve . in Cash! Who will want to loose.

If our fighter jet is shot down what do you expect us to do ? All out war for that ?! I appreciate my PM did not do anything foolish. I dont want my countrymen to pay war tax because we lost a fighter jet. This just means we are being more responsible.

But still closing your airspace is not of any significance here.

Wait one by one... We have mnay options... We will start killing them after cutting all ties with them..

Of course India cannot jump into war, We have a lot to loose in case of war. We are only spending 2% GDP on military which has come down a lot in recent years which obviously shows India is not going to start any war will continue restraint at any cost.

The company I work has 6 Bn $ cash reserve . in Cash! Who will want to loose.

If our fighter jet is shot down what do you expect us to do ? All out war for that ?! I appreciate my PM did not do anything foolish. I dont want my countrymen to pay war tax because we lost a fighter jet. This just means we are being more responsible.

But still closing your airspace is not of any significance here.

Can you please provide SOLID evidence to back up all your claims? If so remember to post the links here.

Back
Top Bottom