What's new

Pakistan Expels Indian Envoy, Suspends Trade Over Kashmir

It does not say anything big. It just tells me that Pakistan cannot hold PoW beyond 1 day for sure !

Since there was no war, he cannot be classed as PoW to begin with. Our fighter pilots are trained to shot down enemy jets, not kill the pilots (cant say for the Azad Kashmiris on the ground), which they did with flying colours bagging both Mig21 and Su30. We are still keeping the wreckage of Mig21, which I am sure we are going to put on display as war trophy.

And then there is a small matter of bombing around Indian army installation with Bippin inside. One of IA depo was blown away just by the shockwaves of bombs.

I dont think india expelled or called back the envoys even during 2008 mumbai attacks or pulwama attack..anyway no problem

If Pakistan doesn't do anything then we should accept all such activities endia is doing after the approval of military establishment with USA as a mediator.

Ugh can sometime tell them to wait till next year or something for war, India will have a water crisis

For now till then just do insurgency

Last edited:
You mean we should do as maryaim said in his tweet

This should have been done the day he took office.

This is just a political move as we all know Indian goods are smuggled in more than documented trade.

P.S. i dont have Twitter nor interest in your tribal problems

Pakistan is suspending all trade between the two countries.

It also recalling its high commissioner (the equivalent of an ambassador) from the Indian capital Delhi and expelling his Indian counterpart from Islamabad.

Prime Minister Imran Khan has "directed that all diplomatic channels be activated to expose brutal Indian racist regime, design and human rights violations", a Pakistani government statement said.

He also directed the armed forces to remain vigilant.

In addition, Pakistan is asking the UN Security Council to consider the dispute.

Neighbouring China has also voiced opposition to the Indian move, describing it as "unacceptable".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49261795

Now the airspace as well please. No more ties on any basis whatsoever.

i remember few years back u were saying that only.IK is the savior. Sadly, time changes people
F00k PMLn, and all others incluclding PTI , I love ma country and Thts it, I don't give a dam who says what?
I look whts thier actions are on the grounds?
It's been 3 days, is imran and his stupid minsters r so kiddish, Tht thy don't know how to cut ties with India?
Or how to close ur aerospace for them?
OH no, all of them r dying to hve relations with modi Jee, why not imran gives AJK & GB to modi Jee as a gift without killing sentiments of millions of ppls, and u PTI fan boys be ready to listen to critics, if u do wrong u ill be taken to cleaners, none of u comes from skies

jang jeet ya har kay liye nahi Waqar kay liye lari jati hai …. Fawad Choudhary .. It will translate into , Nations fight for their honour without worrying of losing or winning .. Great ……….. I love you Fawad .. And yes I want war , if this is the end I want to die with honor …….

Back
Top Bottom