What's new

Pakistan Expels Indian Envoy, Suspends Trade Over Kashmir

Absolutely! As of this week the king is Amit Shah who gave Pakistani's many sleepless weeks!

occupied land by Indian and then illegally convert whole land into Indian territory does not make you supa dopa powa. I will appreciate modi more then Indians once modi arm Kashmir and then take back kashmiri land.
so Pakistan spanked Indian bu**tt yet India didn't do anything.

But unfortunately it is not true.
The Notam does not ban any aircraft flying from/to India but only indicate that Military flying has increased which has priority hence airlines operating need to plan delays and carry extra fuel.

We have seen way so many 'wait and see' comments in PDF. But unfortunately we are seeing what we want to see on a daily basis.

BJP is the correct recipe for Pakistan, they hit where it really hurts.
you have not counted dead bodies then go check statics since BJP come to power how much india bleeded show you some gift of bjp ?

at pulwama they turn indian forces into dust in minutes just few weeks ago

Pulwama_attack_pti_2.jpeg

occupied land by Indian and then illegally convert whole land into Indian territory does not make you supa dopa powa. I will appreciate modi more then Indians once modi arm Kashmir and then take back kashmiri land.
so Pakistan spanked Indian bu**tt yet India didn't do anything.
I do NOT understand what you are trying to say!

But there is a proverb in a Indian language... "If there is a fight, shirts will get torn" ~ Ponder on it!

you have not counted dead bodies then go check statics since BJP come to power how much india bleeded show you some gift of bjp ?

at pulwama they turn indian forces into dust in minutes just few weeks ago

Pulwama_attack_pti_2.jpeg
If you are chest thumping for capturing Abhinandhan, I would clap for you!

But this? Pakistan have seen worse(Not in Indian hands)... still you support this? Still we will persist!

I have read a little bit of history. Never knew a king, who was thoroughly beaten and thrashed with shoes and slaps.:p::p::p:
Who downed a 4.5+ generation F16 with 2nd generation Mig -21....

If you are chest thumping for capturing Abhinandhan, I would clap for you!

But this? Pakistan have seen worse(Not in Indian hands)... still you support this? Still we will persist!
i am enjoying not chest thumping i see indian honor in my feet at 27 feb . thanks god i see this day before i die . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom