What's new

Pakistan must back out from Afghan Peace Process

Saddest part is that you are ready to beg, borrow or steel but not ready to earn . Best of luck.
Thank u... But u know, still we can't beat u indians which are way ahead of us in begging borrowing sterling... Have a look
48098921.jpg

This entire premise is wrong. Those Pashtuns are built for defense. That’s exactly how they’ve held on to Afghanistan for so long. Their whole movement in Afghanistan was created to kick out out foreigners, whoever it may be. You really think that they will attack India? Offensive war and defensive war are 2 different beasts.

This thread doesn't make any sense to me, why should Pakistan back out of the peace process in Afghanistan when Pakistan will be the biggest beneficiary of it than anyone else in the world. Yaani sari keeti karai tay paani phair layi ay.

Okay, you try to use your brain if u have any and search in google. Check how Pakistan is begging all over the world. Check if your PM will auction his pants too for getting any aid. But you guys are so dumb to believe Pakistan is succeeded and marching ahead of India. But come to reality, even China is not ready to offer any support to you. Everyone knows what kind of monster your country has become and you are completely isolated from world forum.

And you Muslim terrorist check your picture once again.
Moron.. Check that graph.. India is still world no 1 beggar... Professional beggar.. Lol

Moron.. Check that graph.. India is still world no 1 beggar... Professional beggar.. Lol

I had already responded moran, congratulations if you believe so. Now ask your pm to book another flight to China on economic class to beg more

I had already responded moran, congratulations if you believe so. Now ask your pm to book another flight to China on economic class to beg more
He is going to fuk u in IOK.. Haha he is not going anywhere... Last time he warned u and 2nd day one of your pig was on his mercy...

A Pakistan friendly govt in Afghanistan is the goal of Pakistan for the past 3 decades and today we are close to achieving it.

No country will intervene in this matter. It will remain solely between Pakistan and india.
Only solution is a conventional war which will bring both countries to table.

Its a bitter reality that only a war will help resolute this matter.

Pakistan should backout and Give ultimatum to USA to resolve Kashmir dispute. Pakistan should support Afghan Taliban also against NATO
Bro,

Honestly, this is unrealistic proposition, and would be a disaster of epic proportions. Even Afghan Taliban are not onboard with this suggestion.

This is why I strongly emphasize that all fellow Pakistani should be realistic in their thought process.

This thread doesn't make any sense to me, why should Pakistan back out of the peace process in Afghanistan when Pakistan will be the biggest beneficiary of it than anyone else in the world. Yaani sari keeti karai tay paani phair layi ay.
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom