What's new

Pakistan: Police stop Ahmadis from performing Eid sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st ov all I don't belong to any firqa.
2nd there is nothing in shias who let others give a right that they are non Muslims.
They follow 1 God
They admit and follow last prophet(SAWW)
they believe in 4 holy books & all prophets and angels and day of decision(Qayammat).
There are differences in other things like they don't respect Sahaba(Companions of prophets)
while Prophet said Sahaba are like bright stars.
while
he also said
those who call others with one thing if they are not what they call then those who call it be it.
i.e calling others kaffir and if other is not thrn the one calling it be kaffir…
This is a nonsence just coz of KSA and Iran political differences which has nothing to do with Islam.

In India, government doesn't have anything to do religious beliefs of citizens. If I want I can perform Eid sacrifice, the government cannot stop me from performing that because I am a Hindu, if it would, I would sue the government in court.

It was reported by Indian news paper ... ??

Come again with more valid point .. The question here is not what'll you do .. It's why they did it .. ??

If there was an international award for minority oppression, Pakistan would be one of the first countries to receive it. This is state sponsored discrimination of the Ahmadis.

its not yet proved :omghaha:

well Someone who want to learn can learn it.
Some proofs you just have to solve yourselves and no one no matter how much he tries can solve them for you.(Maybe expect some guys)
then how come it can be proven to you if you ain't interested in it.
Just hoping best for a guy who is maybe 3× of my age or more to see what i can……:idk what emotions to show:

well Someone who want to learn can learn it.
Some proofs you just have to solve yourselves and no one no matter how much he tries can solve them for you.(Maybe expect some guys)
then how come it can be proven to you if you ain't interested in it.
Just hoping best for a guy who is maybe 3× of my age or more to see what i can……:idk what emotions to show:

enjoy your life buddy don't think more .

If there was an international award for minority oppression, Pakistan would be one of the first countries to receive it. This is state sponsored discrimination of the Ahmadis.

maybe this should not have happened but i don't have any right to call it oppression when I don't exactly know about reason.
I am sure GOP is not involved and investigations should be held.
btw we ain't that bad dude how we seems to be.
don't you think there was no sign of state opression in subcontinent expect a bit rudeness in reign of Alamgir in 300-400 long perioud(counting selguks and many others who ruled Punjab sindh etc but not present day India).

enjoy your life buddy don't think more .

Don't you think there are greater causes of life much greater than enjoying bro eh-eh??:coffee:
btw Enjoy & Life are 2 opposites things and you never can join them no matter how much you try.
Illusion and drama is quite over here.
Peace of heart is also there but I am sure you don't referring me to gain it or try to have it…
Remember me in your Prayers.

its a bit old dude you should have neglected it.
and going off topic is not a way when someone ask something tell him or don't.
Its not honorable to ask question over a question.:pop:

that was by Animal Rights group not by state,government or law enforcement agency

neither Pakistani Police have legal rights to do that nor GOP can do that.
Kindly wait for whole story to come out……:coffee:

its a bit old dude you should have neglected it.
and going off topic is not a way when someone ask something tell him or don't.
Its not honorable to ask question over a question.:pop:

Yeah , you're right (btw it is not my way)... But sometimes it becomes so important to place a mirror ... he was acting so innocent .. Anyways carry on :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom