What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

lol
It's kind of arse saving propaganda..
Where in the video 21 soldiers are mentioned??
All are shouting chooukia choukia by an annoying lady voice..:lol:
Destroying bunkers has been happening from both sides since decades.
At least their is a video, what the hell have you shown. This is going to backfire as Congress and co will want more info, when their is no info to provide it will be a setback to this RSS governement, we will be having the last laugh:lol:

Funny how your DGMO was saying he informed his pakistani counterpart of this attack in the morning. This is 21st century grow up. your big fat asses can't hide from radars.
When americans killed osama bin laden and questions were asked about pakistani radars you said there was no electricity so americans sneeked in.

CthRDJOXEAACWDC.jpg

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what was that? for real ? is it fresh one?
Yes ma'am . And indians still claim they have done surgical strikes. And you know I have a question. If india conducted such a large scale operation if Indian media has claimed why in the world was these soldiers not in alert position? That's the first rule of aggression. You attack then you defend for possible retaliation of enemies. Here the lie of India is proved

Question is who will take the blame for this fiasco, Indian Army or Modi. I think the IA has been forced into this situation by the Indian Government and they might shift the blame on IA.

When americans killed osama bin laden and questions were asked about pakistani radars you said there was no electricity so americans sneeked in.

hahaha.. i knew you morons will come up with this bullshit. Neither you are americans, nor do you have black hawks. What are you doing on defence forum? go join comedy nights.
Oh meanwhile better enjoy this

Pfffttt....150 commandos is a whole company boy...

So you mean to say you chaps dropped a company full of commandos from helis (at least 3-4 helis, Mi-17) and then recorded it whole from a drone, and then 150 people just casually crossed the heavily mined, manned and patrolled LoC just like that after 4 hours of fierce fighting at a terrorist camp supposedly controlled by the Pak Army?

Are you Indians really that gullible?

YES

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom