What's new

Pakistan Stands With Palestine...Acknowledged !

Seriously, this is what Pakistan can do for Palestinians during their worst crises?

This is nothing special—even India and many other countries are doing so.

Again, the question is: - what did Pakistan do for Palestinians during their worst crises expect lip service?

India also made the statement that

India also called for a two-state solution to the Israel-Palestine issue at the UNSC.​

Please stop this fake nationalistic bombastic Cheat thumping rhetoric it’s shameful and embarrassing and cringy

Poor Palestinians no leader helped when they were calling out dying with limbs blown off and kids ripped to pieces

On the day of judgement when we hear the laughter of the kids of Palestinians playing in heaven we will wish we also died in Palestine

We will will wish we lived for 1,000 years under occupation for that one single moment

On that day the leaders will be held accountable and no one will escape justice not even a atoms worth

I hope the Palestinians find it in their heart to forgive us

Seriously, this is what Pakistan can do for Palestinians during their worst crises?

What a day today, they are dying on a daily - people here are very happy because Pakistan did lip service at the UN.
And what exactly would you like Pakistan to do...
Launch missiles at Israel.
Reality is that Pakistan can't even send humanitarian aid without the consent of a third party and Palestinian know this well .
However, it's you Indians who need to get their act together.

Pakistan is doing what it can given the current situation. It's doing more than the Arabs, who are just being silent and offering little to no help.
Enlighten me what Pakistan government is doing other then the lip service or making few speeches which will do a lot of good for Palestinian dead's?? Shameless generals of Pakistan didn't let Pakistani people to even protest properly, what an empty pot making sounds here.

Enlighten me what Pakistan government is doing other then the lip service or making few speeches which will do a lot of good for Palestinian dead's?? Shameless generals of Pakistan didn't let Pakistani people to even protest properly, what an empty pot making sounds here.
Not even Arab countries are coming to the aid of the Palestinians. Both Egypt and Jordan have sealed off their border with Gaza. No military action is forthcoming. So what do you expect Pakistan to do?

We stand but only with words

Never any action

Only Iran has does action

US has no words only action

And in that lies the problem
westenr countries always help each other

non western countries never help each other

Please stop this fake nationalistic bombastic Cheat thumping rhetoric it’s shameful and embarrassing and cringy

Poor Palestinians no leader helped when they were calling out dying with limbs blown off and kids ripped to pieces

On the day of judgement when we hear the laughter of the kids of Palestinians playing in heaven we will wish we also died in Palestine

We will will wish we lived for 1,000 years under occupation for that one single moment

On that day the leaders will be held accountable and no one will escape justice not even a atoms worth

I hope the Palestinians find it in their heart to forgive us
i hope you can rub some brain cells together to tell me what should Pakistan do? Ground invasion of israel? Naval blockade of israel? Aerial bombardment? Nuclear annihilation ?

It's sad Arabs are collectively a bunch of cowards. Look at what the wealthiest, most powerful Arab states can do? -- Nothing --
In fact, Saudi even helped Americans shoot down a missile heading to Israel. Jordan even provided airports for American military to slaughter the Palestinians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom