What's new

Pakistan Stands With Palestine...Acknowledged !

Currently they killed by Israelis we need to send them aid and relief equipment, your solution is far away
Yes we can give medical supplies, moral support for two state solution. but to fight in Palestine's war, NO!
The Palestinian people have to fight their own wars.

Yes we can give medical supplies, moral support for two state solution. but to fight in Palestine's war, NO!
I'm not saying that we should fight their war, but 2 way solution is not acceptable to Palestinians, Israel was once their land

This is nothing special—even India and many other countries are doing so.

Again, the question is: - what did Pakistan do for Palestinians during their worst crises expect lip service?

India also made the statement that

India also called for a two-state solution to the Israel-Palestine issue at the UNSC.​

GauMutra isn't going to help the Palestinians. India was supposed to be the "best friend" of Palestine a friend indeed, hahahaha.

I'm not saying that we should fight their war, but 2 way solution is not acceptable to Palestinians, Israel was once their land
Sir, Israel is USA. Go fight USA if you can. :lol:

I think two state solution is fair to everyone. Make Jerusalem an international city owned by United Nations. Palestinians lost in a war against the Zionists.

People were pushing on this very same forum to join Saudis war and crush Yemen using Napak Army. For Ukraine POF working round the clock because abbu ji said so. For Palestine idhr udhr dian gallan.

People were pushing on this very same forum to join Saudis war and crush Yemen using Napak Army. For Ukraine POF working round the clock because abbu ji said so. For Palestine idhr udhr dian gallan.
That is because Saudis are fighting who are supposedly heretics.

Fighting in Palestine's fight means fighting Israel, which means going to war with USA.

Use your head mate. Who is strong enough to fight a war with USA?

I couldn't give a damn about Ukraine. This is not Pakistan's problem.

Sir, Israel is USA. Go fight USA if you can. :lol:

I think two state solution is fair to everyone. Make Jerusalem an international city owned by United Nations. Palestinians lost in a war against the Zionists.
How many times were the Vietcong and Taliban defeated in the Western newspapers?

That is because Saudis are fighting who are supposedly heretics.

Fighting in Palestine's fight means fighting Israel, which means going to war with USA.

Use your head mate. Who is strong enough to fight a war with USA?

I couldn't give a damn about Ukraine. This is not Pakistan's problem.
Heretics lmao. Political wrestling given a religious shade.

To fir paijan masla kia hai can't go against US might as well join them 😁

How many times were the Vietcong and Taliban defeated in the Western newspapers?
That is because USSR supported Vietnam, and Afghan Taliban won, because the USA had no legitimate party to support and were also foreigners themselves.

Israel is USA, mate.

Go and adk Afghanistani, why they don't like Pakistan and support them.

You people just destroyed a country in aisa due to wanted to establish a puppy government.

Why don’t they go to India ?

We love if they all could get lost

Not sure if being complimented by Hamas will make Pakistan look good . The oct 7 was a brutal attack and we should all condemn it as we should condemn Israeli incursions and killings

That is because USSR supported Vietnam, and Afghan Taliban won, because the USA had no legitimate party to support and were also foreigners themselves.

Israel is USA, mate.
Lol, No, Zions in US support Israel, most Americans I have met don't. A lot of people are sick of Israel and many are demonstrating against the Israelis in cities across the US.

Last edited:
Lol, No, Zions in US support Israel, most Americans I have met don't. A lot of people are sick of Israel and many are demonstarting against the Israelis in cities across the US.
Yes I noticed that too. Only time will tell, if the world will finally solve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict in a fair manner. The world is changing, and people are waking up now.

Lol, No, Zions in US support Israel, most Americans I have met don't. A lot of people are sick of Israel and many are demonstrating against the Israelis in cities across the US.
Yes, because average Americans see Israel as a liability and not worth the trouble either.

wtf?????:-

://informationclearinghouse.blog/2023/10/17/ex-uk-diplomat-craig-murray-detained-after-declaring-support-for-the-people-of-palestine/

Ex-UK diplomat Craig Murray detained after declaring support for the people of Palestine.​

9 Votes

A former British diplomat and human rights activist has been detained under the country’s counterterrorism laws after declaring support for the people of Palestine and criticizing Israel’s atrocities against them.
By ICH and Agencies
Craig Murray was detained on Monday under the UK’s so-called Prevention of Terrorism Act after he returned from a trip to Iceland.
Before his arrest, he had taken part in a pro-Palestinian protest outside Iceland’s parliament building.
In another X post on Sunday, Murray had clearly indicated his support for Palestinian resistance movement Hamas, and the Lebanese Hezbollah movement.
Click Here To Support This Website:

On the same day, Murray reposted an earlier X post by Francesca Albanese, the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the occupied Palestinian territories, calling on the world body to intervene for an immediate ceasefire in Israel’s ongoing bloody war against the Gaza Strip, adding, “Under international law, atrocity crimes must not only be punished but also prevented.”
His detention came amid an all-out war waged by the Israeli regime against the besieged Gaza Strip, which has so far claimed the lives of more than 2,800 Palestinians and injured close to 11,000 others.
The war was waged after an operation by Gaza’s resistance groups, which has so far left some 1,200 Israeli forces and illegal settlers dead and close more than 200 others captive. The resistance factions launched the operation in response to the Israeli regime’s decades-long campaign of bloodshed and destruction against Palestinians.
UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has said those supporting Hamas following the operation would be “held to account,” vowing support for the Israeli regime and pledging readiness on the part of London to provide Tel Aviv with military assistance.
Upon arresting Murray, British authorities seized his phone and other electronic devices. He was also questioned about attending the pro-Palestinian protest outside the Icelandic parliament.
A former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, Murray was sacked by the country’s Foreign Office for criticizing the host country’s human rights record as well as vehemently opposing the United States administration’s extraordinary rendition program, which involved torturing terrorism suspects.
Following his sacking from the British diplomatic service, Murray embraced journalism and human rights activism, and established his own blog to publish his views and findings.
See also – Craig Murray: Fascism in the West to Enable Genocide in Palestine
Click Here To Support This Website: Not For Profit – For Global Justice – Since 2001
Views expressed in this article are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of
Information Clearing House.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom