What's new

Pakistan starts production of avionics for JF-17 Thunder jet

45623e75737515e5862ab06942f140c7.jpg

d4fd3a4d3d397ecf890f534a26c56544.jpg

As it was discussed in JF-17 post that the program is delayed due to refusal of French avionics. It is a great news. yes by doing experiment we can improve. After the shocking news in Lahore. it is really good news. But we all still very sad for loss of Pakistani people liefs.

As it was discussed in JF-17 post that the program is delayed due to refusal of French avionics. It is a great news. yes by doing experiment we can improve. After the shocking news in Lahore. it is really good news. But we all still very sad for loss of Pakistani people liefs.

Yes my friend today is the bad day for all of us because of the killings in Lahore ....:cry::cry:

But y these :police: acting so unprofessional (firing in air) after capturing terrorist...:hitwall:

But this is v good news about Jf17

oh the avionics are for the first batch means the first 50..

so nt to worry the first batch is supposed to USe KLJ-7 and are for A2G role

Pakistan starts production of avionics for JF-17 Thunder jet

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Friday successfully launched the production project of avionics for the fighter jet (JF-17 Thunder) at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra.

Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, speaking as chief guest on the historic occasion, said, "a strong air force is essential for our nation's survival; therefore, self-reliance for PAF (Pakistan Air Force) is an important factor. Today's ceremony is an important step in this direction."

He expressed satisfaction that significant progress had been made in achieving national objective of attaining self-reliance in defence industries.

He commended the management, airmen and civilians of PAC for their devotion and dedication towards this project of national importance and urged them to continue this journey with added zealand zest.

Earlier, PAC Chairman Air Marshal Farhat Hussain Khan presented an appraisal of the JF-17 avionics programme activities.

He said the generic production and testing facilities had been established at Kamra Avionics and Radar Factory where, besides the Chinese avionics, four indigenously designed and developed avionics systems were also being produced.

He informed that the production scope would be progressively broadened to include the production of complete JF-17 avionics suite at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

Secretary of Defence Production, Members of JF-17 Board of Directors, Principal Staff Officers of Pakistan Air Force and representatives from the Chinese aviation industries attended the ceremony.

:victory::victory::pakistan::china:

yess.and if it include Development of AESa radar then this will be amazing

keep fingers crossed!!!!
BTW it should include AESA radar as AESA is future! Why anyone will be investing in setiing up of production line (and R&D just speculated) of radars if it is not usable in future!

So my assumption is that, if Pakistan is investing in R&D than it will surly include AESA radar. But if it only a production, than not so sure about AESA radar.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
again i want to know that these manufacturing will be from raw material to final product or just part came from China and we will assemble them and test them and put them on jf

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

and i really want to know the comments of Mr mastan khan(the disappointment spreader)

again i want to know that these manufacturing will be from raw material to final product or just part came from China and we will assemble them and test them and put them on jf

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

seniors i want answer

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom