What's new

Pakistan-Turkey to joint production Air Defence Missiles ?

Indeed something like Ghauri II would be a serious leap forward for Turkey against any opponent in that region. with the payload and the range of 2000KM its bound to keep enemy at bay.

The recent meetings and Defense relations between Turkey and Pakistan makes israelis in panic, It would certainly give Turkey an edge apart from israeli if Turkey gets technology to have its own Ghauri II like MRBM and land/air/sea cruise missiles.

Indeed something like Ghauri II would be a serious leap forward for Turkey against any opponent in that region. with the payload and the range of 2000KM its bound to keep enemy at bay.

The recent meetings and Defense relations between Turkey and Pakistan makes israelis in panic, It would certainly give Turkey an edge apart from israeli if Turkey gets technology to have its own Ghauri II like MRBM and land/air/sea cruise missiles.

Dude if you want to say that they can threat Israel with Ghauri 2 type BM so i dnt think without nukes that threaten to any one ... cause Turkey right now dnt have nukes but Israel have ... whole world know that
Thats not troll its a big fact .

ghauri_ap3.jpg

HatfVIII_Raad2.JPG

wikipedia_babur.jpg

hal-fgfa...yes Ghuri II or something like that in hands on Turkey is a threat to israel even without nukes. Hell even flotilla was a threat to them lol. The massive payload conventional warhead that Ghauri II can take can cause a good deal of devastation. Do you remember Pakistan was part of CETO CENTO? Do you know Pakistan is now much better and stronger. Sooner or later Turkey will reveal its programs and plans for its security, it would be a different story for which line it takes and what it loses and what it wins in long term, rest assured, israeli has shown it is not a friend to even those who it had non turbulent relations in the past.

hal-fgfa...yes Ghuri II or something like that in hands on Turkey is a threat to israel even without nukes. Hell even flotilla was a threat to them lol. The massive payload conventional warhead that Ghauri II can take can cause a good deal of devastation. Do you remember Pakistan was part of CETO CENTO? Do you know Pakistan is now much better and stronger. Sooner or later Turkey will reveal its programs and plans for its security, it would be a different story for which line it takes and what it loses and what it wins in long term, rest assured, israeli has shown it is not a friend to even those who it had non turbulent relations in the past.

Israel have ICBM with nukes ... do you think they feared with 2000km range missiles even without nukes ..

hal-fgfa...And did i say Turkey will be using it against israeli as a first strike?
Did you read what i said?
Do you remember Pakistan was part of CETO CENTO? Do you know Pakistan is now much better and stronger. Sooner or later Turkey will reveal its programs and plans for its security, it would be a different story for which line it takes and what it loses and what it wins in long term

Pakistan can get benifit frm turkey getting avionics,and aircraft small weapons..

while turkey can get Ballistic missile tech frm pakistan

and they both can Jointly develop a Air defence missiles system

mjnaushad...unless we are telling the world about sharing the technology, non is coming to take a look and check, it can be tested in Pakistan yet no one would be coming to take alook a keep a check.

Regardless of signatory to or not to NPT, us had shared alot with israel, helped develop israeli industry and now israeli is self sufficient self reliant.

mjnaushad...unless we are telling the world about sharing the technology, non is coming to take a look and check, it can be tested in Pakistan yet no one would be coming to take alook a keep a check.

Regardless of signatory to or not to NPT, us had shared alot with israel, helped develop israeli industry and now israeli is self sufficient self reliant.
All i am saying we can't do openly.....All the countries at some stage share the techs which are not allowed to be shared by Laws. But I really wish Turkey to design the avionics for our JF 17 and also joint Air defence for high altitude. There are many fields we can benefits from them and they can from us. I hope we'll soon see some good news in defence. A real joint project or perhaps projects.

There are ways to circumvent everything..if sharing raw technology and design causes world suspiction..let their engineer join academies and learn it. Nobody can claim right to your brain memory. Whats saved in the brain is saved. This is how US has been able to profiltrate technology without actually "profilterting". There are no restrictions on intellact.

What we need are MRBMs of course like Cabatli said Turkey keeps these secret but this is an area of were we can cooperate with pakistan. Something like the Ghauri-II would be great for turkey. The J-600T Yıldırım II SRBM is not going to cut it.

We need ballistic missile technology because In 2015, A domestic communication satellite called Tusat-1 will be launched into space with a domestic rocket system from Sinop-Turkey.

Researches have already been started and It has been stated by officials that Big Domestic Rocket engines including fighter jet engines(Turbo-Jet) would have been matured until 2015.

About rocket fuel, According to MTCR agreement, Exporting the burning material of rockets-missiles called hydroxy-terminated polybutadiene HTPB is prohibited by laws so Turkish engineers have concantrated on development of this technology for a long time, While Governmental officials are funding the R&D's of our engineers. In a short time, Turkish HTPB production will be started with 6 tonnes per year capasity.

All i am saying we can't do openly.....All the countries at some stage share the techs which are not allowed to be shared by Laws. But I really wish Turkey to design the avionics for our JF 17 and also joint Air defence for high altitude. There are many fields we can benefits from them and they can from us. I hope we'll soon see some good news in defence. A real joint project or perhaps projects.

Turkey's help would be great but inducting French Avionics would be even better. We can get engaged with Turkey with future in mind but for now, my choice would be top-notch tech for JFs.

For the Air-Defense system, you don't need to look too hard to find somebody who is capable, reliable and trustable. :china: Even for that matter, Turkey can help build other defense system but for Air-Defense System, don't look anywhere else.

^ surely you can plan. But dont put your *** on that tip:P then then the toys will play with you :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom