What's new

Pakistan vs India : A quantitative comparision

One thing is for sure..... Both nations have and are being led by fools. Both haven't been able to solve their issues over 65 years....That's just plain stupid.

wikipedia copy past:lol:

Oh please even the sources r the same that r mentioned in wikipedia to justify the indian victory falsely.

You already said this in post #55, and I already replied in post #58. Yes, it is copy pasted from Wikipedia, but the original sources are mentioned. What is wrong with you, can't get anything to say?

Umm...PAF's what? What's this magical "first shot capability" that PAF has and India doesn't?

We have discussed this a lot in other threads. PAF with low Radar Cross Section(RCS) F-16s armed with AMRAAMs have an advantage over SU 30 armed with AA-12s. Its spear vs shotgun and PAF has the shotgun

Guarding our eastern border with China. Not fighting naxals or Maoists. Naxals and Maoists mostly operate in central India, not the east. Jharkand, Maharashtra, Orissa, earlier Andhra and kerala in the south.

I don't know much about my army's deployments, but I do know that they don't do internal police work, or fight our own people, like yours does.

Please check the facts.......................No Naxal attacks has been reported from Kerala for past 15 to 20 years..............Nor the Armed forces are fighting Naxals in the state of Kerala

Please check the facts.......................No Naxal attacks has been reported from Kerala for past 15 to 20 years..............Nor the Armed forces are fighting Naxals in the state of Kerala

Please read properly. I clearly mentioned "earlier" when I said kerala and Andhra. And I was emphasizing for the second time that the armed forces never fight naxals, whether in Kerala or anywhere else.

We have discussed this a lot in other threads. PAF with low Radar Cross Section(RCS) F-16s armed with AMRAAMs have an advantage over SU 30 armed with AA-12s. Its spear vs shotgun and PAF has the shotgun

If only wars are always fought on paper...

When fought in the air PAF always has the better kill ratio. Not only against India but also Russia and Israel.
Yes you were always superior.....................won 65 &71....................now happy...................chill......................

No need the Navy. New Deli is only 3 or 400 kms from the border.

Indians are neglecting the new Air craft carrier of Chinese navy which will also play a vital in a war time scenario. If India attacks it never know what response it will get.
Better stay in your limits or face the music.

Guarding our eastern border with China. Not fighting naxals or Maoists. Naxals and Maoists mostly operate in central India, not the east. Jharkand, Maharashtra, Orissa, earlier Andhra and kerala in the south.

I don't know much about my army's deployments, but I do know that they don't do internal police work, or fight our own people, like yours does.

Orry to say then my friend yr knowledge is very weak.

Chatisgarh, Nagalands, sikham n the Red corridor in east where the NEXELs operate r controlled by yr armed forces. Because these NEXELS n MOISTS r so strong in the area that police cant take care them.
Also lets not forget u have yr army units against border of Bangladesh too that i think will be from these 4 army divisions which r deployed in the East.

:lol: Prove it with stats and data.

Can't do it, leave. :D

BTW we have sent Moon orbiter, you are still to send an earth orbiter all by your own. :D
Here is it.................

Comparison thread.....Yieeeeeeeeeee.:rofl:

India- 100 space missions.
Pakistan - I don't know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C-F2w18Em4&list=LLILa0YMpsPwem71oivNWqVw

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ""Oh no"" when the lady in the control room said it.Here is of same with a longer video length.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPZFONZK_iA&list=LLILa0YMpsPwem71oivNWqVw

and personally this one i love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8axrKBgLT38

India's superiority in the air is of no use. What happened in 2002 stand off? mumbai attacks ?

tats a quite different phenomenon called "proxy war",& it is a matter of fact that india tackled the situation without much collateral losses!!!

Excellent stats this will send shiver to the spines & a panic attack to the hindis but they already know that plus their media has already admitted that Pakistan Armed forces are far more superior than the Indian Armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom