What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmo

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Abhi match nahin hua aur yeh haal hay... match hoga, tau ka hoga.

But as Black Eyed Peas said, I gotta feeling... all Indians will be gate-crashing the match here on def.pk with the Pakistanis :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit: way too much emotion and trolling in the previous thread. Start anew from here.

Remember we still have 5 more days to go before the actual "action". Keep it cool till then.

thread opened... in a btw manner...

Like somebody said in another forum

India has the better batting, Pakistan the stronger bowling attack.

I won't completely dismiss our batting. Pakistan have batted on the more difficult and testing Sri Lankan pitches so far. We may not have a Sachin but remember we do bat very deep (upto #8). Umar Akmal got some runs the other day against Australia, Asad is in form plus even the openers Hafeez and Kamran Akmal got into some sort of form against the Windies with that hundred not out partnership

I w'd say 60:40 to India because of their better batting + also because indian players perhaps handle pressure better than Pakistan as evidenced by their world cup record against us. Even today at 187/5 anything could have happened but they did not fold against Australia

In a way all pressure for this game is on india because they are playing at home
We have not beaten india so far in world cups, however there is always a first time and the indian batting is due an implosion. Let's just hope that it happens that day and we win insh'allah

1. Ricky Ponting: "Not sure who has the better bowling attack" he also said India is favourite to beat Pakistan

Theres your assumption in the bag Zaki.

2. Dont mind India losing the final as long as we beat Pakistan :D

arey yaar,

i dont know wats going on in these 6 days here..
every day new thread..

India needs to bat first for Pakistan to have any chance at winning. I dont care what the pitch putch situation is.

the factor that the commentators and the senior cricketers are forgetting is the team playing as a unit, this isnt the exact case with the indians, just see the ghambir run out, india's plan is just to give the most of their ability as individuals, they are not as aggresive nor attacking, as pakistani team has become in recent 2-3 matches.. afridi is a strong magnetic centre, and not only him, the seniors like younus and misbah are backing well like former captains, so actually pakistan is playing not one captain, it is actually 3 captains....

this factor is grossly underestimated, and hope pakistanis prove themselves worthy as a team that day

the factor that the commentators and the senior cricketers are forgetting is the team playing as a unit, this isnt the exact case with the indians, just see the ghambir run out, india's plan is just to give the most of their ability as individuals, they are not as aggresive nor attacking, as pakistani team has become in recent 2-3 matches..

this factor is grossly underestimated, and hope pakistanis prove themselves worthy as a team that day

more like Ian Botham said yesterday. Pakistan and South Africa seems to be hot favorite for the unity they have developed amongst each other

Last edited by a moderator:
so in mohali,

batting track with score can go above 350:D
like i said yesterday

Pakistan has played 6 matches in Mohali and won both of their matches against India. They lost remaining 4 against other teams

Team records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo

and the last match they played there in Mohali... India scored 321 and Pakistan still chased it down :lol:

2nd ODI: India v Pakistan at Mohali, Nov 8, 2007 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

You must not forget Mohali is very close to Pakistan and its pitches, we are also very much familiar with it

we need 3 MODS for cricket threads only hahahahahhahaa make them temprary for 6 days hahahaha

I am thinking of getting a projector screen for this match only :D

All I want is Sachin 100th Century and India win

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I'm going to have high-blood pressure on 30th March in either case. I don't know what you guys are going to do but I know I am going to drink water 20 times during match hours and take leaks after every 3 over hehehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom