What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Ricky Ponting: "Not sure who has the better bowling attack" he also said India is favourite to beat Pakistan

Theres your assumption in the bag Zaki.

2. Dont mind India losing the final as long as we beat Pakistan :D

well he said it... but the stats speaks otherwise

Australia scored 260 against India and 176 against Pakistan

Check the runs conceded by both nations in this world cup.

India has conceded 283, 338, 207, 189, 300*, 188, 260 runs so far in its 7 matches

Pakistan has conceded 112, 266, 138, 302, 151*, 178, 113 runs so far in its 7 matches.

300* means South Africa won the match before the quota of 50 overs finished
151* means Zimbabwe had to abandon their innings when they were 7 down and rain washed the remaining part of their innings

I am thinking of getting a projector screen for this match only :D

All I want is Sachin 100th Century and India win

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

And All I WANT is to beat India and see hangama made by desperate crowd! That will make my day twice! :P

And All I WANT is to beat India and see hangama made by desperate crowd! That will make my day twice! :P

The crowd is going to "hangama machana" in either case :P

the fact is - this match is being played against Pakistan so the crowd is expected to gone Bezerk despite the result of this match :lol:

It will be the Real Action , I am Sure that Green Shirts will be on top ...

InshaALLAH ,

:pakistan:

The crowd is going to "hangama machana" in either case :P

the fact is - this match is being played against Pakistan so the crowd is expected to gone Bezerk despite the result of this match :lol:

zaki ji ki gal tusi honey hi tent laga lita hai mohali wich:lol:

commentary bhi shuru kar diti.....

well he said it... but the stats speaks otherwise

Australia scored 260 against India and 176 against Pakistan

Check the runs conceded by both nations in this world cup.

India has conceded 283, 338, 207, 189, 300*, 188, 260 runs so far in its 7 matches

Pakistan has conceded 112, 266, 138, 302, 151*, 178, 113 runs so far in its 7 matches.

300* means South Africa won the match before the quota of 50 overs finished
151* means Zimbabwe had to abandon their innings when they were 7 down and rain washed the remaining part of their innings

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. Aaron Levenstein

You did not talk about India vs SL wickets. Or India vs SL weather. Or Pakistan opposition batsman vs Indias.

Btw not saying India bowling is better, but Ricky Ponting did. :D

It will be the Real Action , I am Sure that Green Shirts will be on top ...

InshaALLAH ,

kyoun aapne bhi kya bookie walon se confirm karwaya hai :rofl:

just kidding bro - don't mind hehe

PS: Nothing is certain but hope for the best :D

you can not predict any result in a match between india & pakistan! it's all depends on who plays well that day! of course india is a better batting side & pakistan has much better bowling compared to india's. but it's the spinners who did well for pak & indian's are the best players of spinners in world cricket! ask murali & warne, the best ever spinners will tell you.
then again i will rule out any home advantage for india as pakistan is been playing only away from home for past few years & are well capable of nullifying that advantage for any team!
let's not get carried away with the emotions here.. 'cause one of us are going to look silly next wednesay after the match!!:)

Pakistan never ever defeated India in a world cup and may it continue for next 50 more years. :)

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. Aaron Levenstein

You did not talk about India vs SL wickets. Or India vs SL weather. Or Pakistan opposition batsman vs Indias.

Btw not saying India bowling is better, but Ricky Ponting did. :D

Well he scored 100 against India and 27 or something like that against Pakistan :D

yeah surely it was better :rofl:

PS: Its not time to compare the bowling or batting.... but the matter of the fact is India has only 1 and half bowlers while Pakistan had to rest the likes of Shoaib Akhtar and Abdur Rehman in the bowling squads to accommodate better options. It has always been the case of Pakistan and India's history. India always produced the greats like Gawaskar, Sachin and CO. Pakistan always produced the greats like Wasim, Waqar, Saqlain and co.

Even in today's scenario... it has been a similar story

Pakistan never ever defeated India in a world cup and may it continue for next 50 more years. :)

Lets not ruin the thread now.. lets keep it for next match only :D

otherwise there are so many things that India could not do... for example they could not win a single series against Pakistan in India for 27 years... they could not win a single match against Pakistan in ICC Champions trophy... they could not ..................................... well lets stick with current semi final or constructive stats are good about current tournament...

I made this little rap about the semi final thats going to happen on March 30th. I freestyled on Lil Wayne's song Green and Yellow, some of the lyrics are copied straight from that song lol. It probably sucks but give it a try lol

[Intro]
This ain’t a diss song buy uhm
Indian cricket team that’s nothing
That world cup trophy, that’s something

[Verse 1]
Jersey Green, Yellow star
Tell em we ready for war
Shahid Afridi, MVP award
The whole field is our schoolyard
This is Pakistan were’s your Shanakti card?
Mohali crowd hope ya got your tickets
We got the ball you know we takin wickets
Yeah we got the jazba
Tendulkar gone on zero now that’s maza (fun)
And on your way say hello to Umar Gul
Crowd’s silent even though the stadium’s full

[Verse 2]
Just beat Windies now we got India on the schedule
Yeah no love for the crowd, we breaking hearts
We gonna toast this team like pop tarts
Kamran for a four and this just in
Pakistan in the semis and they better win
They call him Lambu but his career’s gonna be cut short
Pakistan vs India this more than a sport
Trimmed Beard no fear, Afridi
We gonna light these boys where’s my beedi?

[Verse 3]
Big star on the green cap
Sidhu as usual barking cr@p
And if we win Im a throw a world cup party
Turn Raina into a little Rani
Im in Karachi hometown of Afridi and Shafiq
And we ended the Aussies winning streak
We knocked the Lankans,Aussies and Windies off
Now we here to cut Yusuf Pathan’s hair off

[Outro]
Go Pak Go
Go Pak Go
Like I said this ain’t a diss song, I just love my country

First of all, Pakistan team and the guys coming to watch the match , Welcome to Mohali!

Now the harsh fact, Pakistan's journey in world cup 2011 is gonna last till March 30th! Your team is going be mercilessly routed in the match so enjoy the moment till it last..

Zaki bhai, you are talking about stats so stats also tell us that Pakistan has never won a match against India in world cup and unfortunately the record will hold water for another 4 years. :cheers:

Okay, we know India is the best nation that can play spin.

As for Gul, I reckon Zaheer Khan is better then him.

Also Zaki considering he made 100 against us, surprised he said India bowling is as good as Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom