What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
190655_210603688950675_100000031369053_881725_1516683_n.jpg

Very sad. This was totally unexpected from a cricketer of his stature. Indian cricketers are deeply respected in our country. Perhaps he didn't know that.:frown:

Fresh or not. We don't give a damn care. But when you are asked to talk about sports then talk about sports and quit all time routine whining.

nor do we give a damn how bad you fell when someone reminds of all the wrong doings

Emotions, Anticipation and stupidity is running high on both sides, its up to you to make that difference. Read it like it didn't make sense and move on. I just want to enjoy a game or cricket between these two rivals..so lets keep the brick bats seriously on the tactics, bad luck and some players. Nothing else deserves attention.

nor do we give a damn how bad you fell when someone reminds of all the wrong doings

sdfu, we dont care either, u indians kill Pakistanis in Baluchistan and support all terrorists and sh!t, dont blame all Pakistanis for few ppl, and dont tell me that indians raw doesnt do that,

im not blaming indian awaam but i blame ur government and agencies,

Nobody interested to shoot at dark (Or lazy to type much)......AAtish too avoided concrete answers..........let me be the first fool.....

1)Who will win the semifinal on 30th march?

India...

2)Can you guess the margin i.e the aproximate scores for both team. ( If your guess is close to original score by +/- 5 runs it is good.)

India 345 and Pakistan 295 (India Batting first)

Pakistan 245 and India will chase it down with 4 wickets remaining.

3)Who will be the man of the Match? (can you guess his performance in batting and bowling)

Virat Kohli.....a century

4)Who will be the highest scorer for
a) India and b) Pakistan

Virat Kohli and Misbah Ul Haq

5)Who will be the highest wicket taker for
a)India and b) Pakistan

Zaheer Khan and Umar Gul (2-3 wickets for both)

6)Will Sachin make his 100th century on that day?

No...probably 60-70

7) Will Afridi choose the match to bring back his batting form? (Atleast a 50)

No....but he can hit couple of sixes it the end.

8) How many individual100s we are going to see? (Can you guess their names)

Only one

9) Any bowler you think will take 5 wickets or more?

No one

10)How many original decisions will be changed by the TV umpire?

Only once

I cannot be more concrete then this.. you can go wrong in your predictions.. i cannot.. can it be more concrete? i guess not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom