What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice!! but AKs?? Come on!!! and HOW do they look like NSG (black overalls)??!??!??
They got another one but can't identify the uzi/carbine. Pls check the other pics. AK is still widely used and respected in Indian security forces.

They got another one but can't identify the uzi/carbine. Pls check the other pics. AK is still widely used and respected in Indian security forces.

It's a MP-9:
MP9.jpg

an indian media perrson who was hosting a show has said that afridi does not lead the front while dhoni is the cool and calm leadiing from the front guy.....what the hell does that lady know about cricket.....afridi has taken 21 wickets while dhoni has done nuts in the world cup except for his coolness....what adn ignorant bunch......i thought that the pakistani media was stupid!!!

i'm just pointing out something i observed, get off your high horse kid.
You observed something degrading and racists!!! Another one commented its because of difficulty in finding 'gori' girls among 1.2 billion people of India. That means nothing to you!!!! You are built up with racism!!!! Shame!!!

the pot calling the kettle black...haven't you been banned from this forum before for hate-mongering yourself?
When? A was banned twice one for calling Kashmir militants terrorists and another for replying the BS of a BD member. Hate-mongering and racism are exclusively your area. Remember you told me to 'suck horse' through PM? I can give more example.

Because its very hard to find gori girls in India out of 1.2 billion people.

Thats I have to ask them. They usually have desi models but sometimes foreign. But you are there to notice that!!

bhai app picture dekhao g tu puri picture dekhe ge na, aadhe to nahi???

Just a small point, it would be better if their side-arms were in thigh holtsters rather than hip ones.

bhai app picture dekhao g tu puri picture dekhe ge na, aadhe to nahi???

Don't look at the colour of the body!!!! They are just girls. This colour thing needs to be left behind.

offtopic rant : NDTV has lost all its credibility after barkha fiasco. That single handedly tore apart what NDTV stood for all these years.

After that incident i removed NDTV from my favourite list in tata sky.

well, I don't believe on astrologers but every astrologer in Pakistan is predicting the Pakistan to be victorious in tomorrow's match. .

what is the case in India???

Just a small point, it would be better if their side-arms were in thigh holtsters rather than hip ones.

Yeah, even the NSG uses hip holsters for their Glock 17's and 19's. :/

Why aren't they wearing vests with ceramic inserts?That looks only like a soft armour vest.MP5A5's would've been better I can only imagine the MP9 being used VIP close protection personnel but that's just my opinion.

Let me put the question in another way:

Why is it that only Pakistani posters noticed the 'gora girls'? Why is it that on a thread related to cricket, on a pic related to cricket, the first thing that the pakistani poster noticed was a 'gora girl'? Why does a 'gora girl' even matter in the context of this thread?

why is that Indians whine all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom