What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the spectator miss when he went to the toilet?

The entire Pakistani Innings.

Lolll

Munaf pateL
Ms DhOni
Virat kOhli
Yuvraj Singh
ZahEeR Khan
YuSuf pathan
Virenderr SheWag
Sachin TEndulkar
harbhAjan Singh
Rashwin
Gautam GambhEr

Well... It reads something else too..

after discussions with the groundsman dhoni told him that he should remove the grasy pitches so that it is a batting pitch...and hence it doesnot seam...although it is a fast wicket.

Allah is with Pakistan too.. and if you can look harder, you will find Allah plays fair.

198134_203572966328285_184028761616039_758161_7891988_n-500x375.jpg

Allah is with Pakistan too.. and if you can look harder, we have been given bit of an edge over India at times when needed. Read history.

It was Allah who did 4-0 in India's favour!
Read WC History!

i watched interview on TV....sorry no source....there was also a vid for that dhoni kirsten adn the caretaker talking and watching the pitch.....but sorry no source right now.

You know guys Indians are trying to play two sides together. Some of their Government Officials are talking about "Jua hoga" and India will loose and others are claiming, India will win. Now they have something to talk about if one of the two things happen. BUT!

We won't let them play this trick.. We will beat India by strength and playing better game and not because India had eaten money for that. And when we will beat India, we will win because we deserved it and if God forbid we couldn't make it, it will be will of God. I have faith on my players and I know they will burn last joul of their strength to make this Happen.

Also, its India who is making high-claims.. aor "Gharoor ka sar necha" hota hai!

Guys - relax!

On 30th, we will come to know who wins.

Lets hope we get a thrilling match to see since the stakes are very high for both the teams.

and it is Still the Same Allah by blessing of who Pakistan has beaten India 23 times more! World-cups are not bound to follow the pattern. History doesn't spin around world-cups, read history.

Ratio Stands
:pakistan: 69Wins : 46Wins

Total 119, no-results 4.

why we are discussing here ? what benefit it will bring to the result of the match ? lets start religious rituals for our team . :coffee:

Pakistan has beaten India 30 odd times more!

That was the time, when Pakistan was playing with 12 players - umpire included (Shakur Rana) and most of Sharjah matches were fixed by Dawood Gang.

Since 5 years Pakistan is at number 5 at ICC rankings.....

^^^its a News inn Pakistan tv channels...but doesn't matter whether they cut grass or not...its their home ground..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom