What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
India wasn't supposed to face Pakistan in this year's semi final in India, right? Everyone thought Pakistan would be knocked out before the quarterfinals, & set all of Pakistan's games in Sri Lanka & Bangladesh, yet it is Pakistan going to India to face India. Just having Pakistan's national anthem played in Mohali is a great achievement considering how India didn't want Pakistan to play in India.

1. Even New Zealand is in semifinal. So what's your point?

2. Show me where India, from which I understand the Indian govt., said that it doesn't want Pakistan to play in India.

Are you mad or what?

2. Show me where India, from which I understand the Indian govt., said that it doesn't want Pakistan to play in India.

Are you mad or what?

Action speaks louder than words!!!!

Dhoni (bivi se): Tea dena.
Bivi ne plate me chahe di.
Dhoni (gussay se): cup me do
Bivi: Cup to tera baap afraidi le gya hai. Ab isi me pi.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was funny man :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhhh thank god thread is cold now > please unban them after 3 days of match hehehehe

Are you mad or what?

Pakistan has not been allowed to play in India ever since 26/11 happened.

^ inshallah

pakistani lions can beat any team if they fight with passion..and their passion get double when they play against india :)

New Delhi: The International Cricket Council (ICC) on Monday barred the electronic media from covering the remaining matches of the cricket World Cup.
The game's governing body has taken this strong action against the electronic media for not adhering to the code of conduct and the media guidelines, which they had signed for accreditation.

An ICC spokesman said that non-rights holders will no longer be allowed to cover the practice session or the press conferences related to World Cup. The spokesman said this will be applicable to both the semifinals in Colombo and Mohali and the final in Mumbai.
An ICC source said there has been number of broadcast violations during the entire tournament and they have repeatedly brought it to the notice of the offenders but despite the warning, they continued to breach the guidelines, promoting the game's governing body to take stern action.
The non-rights holder (NRH) were given time till Monday night to give an undertaking that they will abide by the terms and conditions for media accrediatation, failing which they would be disallowed to cover the event.
Reacting strongly to the ICC's move the National Broadcasters Association (NBA) and the Broadcast Editors Association (BEA) have termed the move 'arbitrary and infringement of media's rights'.
The BEA and the NBA have decided to approach the Information and Broadcasting (I&B) ministry on the matter.

Source: ICC bars electronic media from WC coverage - World Cup 2011 - Cricket Next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom