What's new

Pakistan warns Israel against breaching sanctity of Al-Aqsa mosque

so true bro... the muslim ummah killing muslims, allying with so called kafir countries. The ignorance in your comment is laughable. Hum ne theka nahi lia hua har ek ka
Problem is Yahudee nai theka lia hua hai, islia humai bi theka laina chaiya hai.

Thanks to Pakistanis involving themselves in a conflict that's none of their business.
Go and pray to your idol, whatever object it might be.

Yar, how do you expect the Pakistani military if we were to take action to reach Israel? Jitna patrol Pakistan ka pas had pata nai ham Balochistan ko bi cross kar saka, Lol.

Let's be realistic; this is an issue with Muslims worldwide. We shoot from the hips more than anything and think from behind. These statements do not help and have never did in the past 75+ years. Just look at Ukraine; if the situation comes down to it, they won't hesitate to provide the highest tech the western world has to offer compared to what's given to Ukraine.
They already have started to arm India with weapons that will be used against Pakistan and not China:-"if the situation comes down to it, they won't hesitate to provide the highest tech the western world has to offer compared to what's given to Ukraine."

Last edited:
What a joke this country has become and specially those self-declared Overlords sitting in GHQ. :lol:

These good for nothing Overlords can only supress their own people with massive human rights abuses, and brutality through illegal use of force and kidnapping, torture and killing of Pakistan Citizens.

Speak for yourself, sell your soul to the Hindjews, surrender as a coward , live the life of a hyena, your choice, or rise to your destiny and make your life worthwhile.
Meaningless words when children are starving to death in Pakistan even as we speak right now.

How is Pakistan gonna do anything when even Pakistan's allies consider it a joke now a days?

Pakistan needs to stay away from geopolitics and build its country. For 50 years remain indifferent.
It's not going to happen until we have real democracy, a government who cares about it's people, corruption free society , breaking of colonial legacy chains , an education system based on ability and not nepotism , a system for technology skills transfer and acquirement for it's youngsters, restructuring the legacy colonial judiciary and civil service, making it's people more productive and creating "Quality" high caliber entrepreneurs, scientist, engineers and programmers able to compete on the global board. We cannot let issues linger such as Kashmir, either we resolve it or close it as the status quo is not in our favour.

Meaningless words when children are starving to death in Pakistan even as we speak right now.

How is Pakistan gonna do anything when even Pakistan's allies consider it a joke now a days?
When was the last time you went to Pakistan?-"
when children are starving to death in Pakistan"

Last edited:
Of course we can.
They won't achieve nukes, ever.

I really hope that's true. But Israel and Gulf Arab states need to achieve that by arming Iranian freedom fighters and not bomb Iran directly.

Doing so would provoke World War III. They also need to include Pakistan onboard to increase the chances defeating the Iranian regime.

Nawaz Sharrif was rumored to have told the Americans that Pakistan will never allow Iran to achieve nuclear weapons capability.

Last edited:
Nawaz Sharrif was rumored to have told the Americans that Pakistan will never allow Iran to achieve nuclear weapons capability.
Pakistan won't do anything to actively stop the Iranians that is just another one of Nawaz Sharif's statements to appease the US but Pakistan doesn’t care enough, Israelis and their pals will focus on that like they have been doing

Pakistan won't do anything to actively stop the Iranians that is just another one of Nawaz Sharif's statements to appease the US but Pakistan doesn’t care enough, Israelis and their pals will focus on that like they have been doing

Pak government, military, ISI have bad history with the Ayatollah regime. Remember they supported opposing sides during the Afghan civil war. Benazir herself was rumored to have been plotting with the Americans to attack them.

The ISI also has been accussed of having links to Jandullah group in Iran, probably retaliation for Iranians meddling with Pakistani religious affairs.

Pakistani Shias and Pan-Islamists are a different story.

Pak government, military, ISI have bad history with the Ayatollah regime. Remember they supported opposing sides during the Afghan civil war. Benazir herself was rumored to have been plotting with the Americans to attack them.

The ISI also has been accussed of having links to Jandullah group in Iran, probably retaliation for Iranians meddling with Pakistani religious affairs.

Pakistani Shias and Pan-Islamists are a different story.
Yes but I don't see Pakistan actively pursuing it, I don't really want Iran to have nukes either as we don't need another nuclear power in the region especially when heavily suspected to be arming terrorists in our country and closely allied with India.

I doubt this will change in any regime change operation because then they'll just begin towing the western line which is still extremely pro-India and could be another front to blackmail us.

No nukes and keep them sanctioned is better.

Why aren't the mods doing anything about it.. Example look at that cuck Pakfactor do you really think that dude is Pakistani... Fuking hell no

PakFactor seems like a Muhajir leftist, probably from East Punjab originally. His posts seem to put him in that camp, though I can't state for sure.

Either way, his posts are sometimes very stupid driven by emotional ideology. Yeah at first hand it's fair to suspect he isn't Pakistani.

Al-Aqsa is a holy site that is the business of every single muslim period.. Anyone thinking this is not our business needs to leave his brain outside of his skull.. This is non-negotiable..

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD

This place is anti-Pakistan rather then the other way around and this is on you.. Because you allow vitriol trash to be thrown against Pakistan and is this forum even Pakistani forum at this point with all the false flaggers.. This place is better off just closing down at this rate. You allow to much garbage in the name of liberty with the fuk is that..

As one sided and echo chamber the Indian forum is it is way better moderated and only shared on Indian world view etc etc.. Everything red flag gets thrown any anti-Indian sentiment from an Indian will be viewed as Pakistani and removed

He is a cuck trash. With zero awareness or understanding anything especially military, hardware or anything. I would be surprised if he even knows how to use the toilet properly.. This place is trash ridden brother and it is sickening

He thinks Bangladesh is "a more advanced country" than Pakistan with better healthcare and just about everything. He himself told me it doesn't matter if Bangladesh has one of the largest populations living below the poverty line. Like seriously.

He kept using it's GDP two times before I refuted him. He then edited his comments and brought up some cooked up stats that even contradicted his earlier claims.

He lives in another world. Apparently he has no explanation for why over three million Bengalis live illegally in Pakistan or why their students studied at Pakistani universities.

He brings up examples of SAARC exchange programs of Pakistanis studying in Bangladesh, even after I mentioned it.

This is bringing an argument, even after the refutation has already been posted. He makes fun of Pakistan's technology, even though Bangladesh is a customer of it from medical, military to machinery.

He cites the Binglo government stats that claim 12% of Bangladeshis live below the poverty line when outside sources I read put it at more than twice as much. Not to mention the poor in Bangladesh outnumber the total poor in Pakistan.

He told his patriotic Bangladeshi dance partner in the argument that if there's any reason for to nuke Pakistan, it's because of people like me. He should tell his Bengali friends to come and try it.

Pakistan would smoke Bangladesh even without nukes. It's defense & civilian technology is far more advanced than Bangladesh. He even cut out a portion Nobody's post about Bangladeshis in another thread to put them out of context.

Is he for real? He probably grew up in a slum. He called Pakistan a beggar state, not knowing that's how almost half, if not more Bangladeshis live.

He thinks a country that produces cheap t-shirts for Walmart at rip-off prices enjoys better living conditions than Pakistan.

He probably grew up in a slum and can't even use a toilet so his definition of improving doesn't match the world definition.

Such a mentality is prevalent in the Muhajir elite class and some of their Sindhi sidekicks. Do him a favor and provide him with some free education as he can't seem to afford any.

Bangladesh doesn't even have a single hospital to rival Agha Khan University Hospital so his standards of healthcare are too low. He probably got his education from Slum Dog Millionaire lol

Last edited:
Pakistan is not stupid to support colonialists
PakFactor seems like a Muhajir leftist, probably from East Punjab originally. His posts seem to put him in that camp, though I can't state for sure.

Either way, his posts are sometimes very stupid driven by emotional ideology. Yeah at first hand it's fair to suspect he isn't Pakistani.
The post is relevant to you too, Indian scoundrel.

Lmao.. This guys posts makes me sick to my stomach.. For how long can PDF be possessed with fake Pakistanis who technically aren't Pakistanis posting as pakistanis..

Can we please get rid of this people.. I am sick to my stomach of people masking themselves as pakistanis on this platform...

Why aren't the mods doing anything about it.. Example look at that cuck Pakfactor do you really think that dude is Pakistani... Fuking hell no.

Israel is currently one of the weakest countries in Asia don't get fooled by tech because all of the tech has evolved in the region. they are tiny with no manpower and poor stragetic depth.. Pakistan is a blue whale in comparison to Israel that would be smaller then an ant in comparison to Pakistan.. Lets talk facts..

As garbage as India is it is 1-billion times more formidible then Israel.. There is something called scale folks..

They also lack any common IQ in understanding military, weight or simple quantity
Yeah lol Israel is so weak and has no understanding of military it just happened to win every war in the last 74 years and it just happened to be that Israel is literally the most militarized nation on earth

Jews don't necessarily hate Pakistanis. Go to twitter and see Israelis bashing Indians for the third world filth their country is.

I'm not defending Israelis, but Pakistan needs to deal with it's own problems rather than making new enemies.
New enemies? Pakistan biggest enemies are the enemy of ALLAAH. Period.

British Kingdom fought against Ottoman Empire for many many years before successfully collapsed Ottoman Empire with the help of sold-out Arab leaders thus paving for the existence of Israel while castrating the entire Middle East into the anarchy, chaos and terrorism to ensure that existence of Israel remains unchallenged.

To the point, Israel befriended Indians [which Israel deems that nation as lowly] just to keep Pakistan in check. And the whole point of staged 9/11 is to weaken Pakistan killing more than 100,000 through the covert operations.

Israel has been attacking Muslim worlds and Pakistan from the day one whether through the official moves or through the third-party and covert wars.

Muslim worlds will never get better unless Israel and its minions are taken care of. That is fact for the Muslim worlds. The question is that what are Muslim worlds gonna do about it? Fight for yourself to make the world better place or be selfish and throw them under the bus because it doesn't concern you anymore?

Back
Top Bottom