What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Done, was right, there are before and after pics, she defo has had a boob job, hmm Mia K much better, depends on the surgeon.
Lets agree to disagree...enjoy....whatever you have....:enjoy:

I bet you, she have natural.

@ghazi52
Bhai kiyoun Shaheed52 hone k chakar mien ho? iss thread ka baani @Zibago marr de gha iss k liye tumhien.
Ham to waisey key waisey hi hein bus ziyada time siyasi poston mein zaya hota hy

Last chick is more plastic than human, bad boob job also, don't ask I'm an expert in this field.
Real bob or fake bob bob is bob

Ham to waisey key waisey hi hein bus ziyada time siyasi poston mein zaya hota hy

Real bob or fake bob bob is bob

Real Bob, nasha completely different, you would tell the difference straight away. Fake you cant quite squeeze it properly, feels unnatural.

Fake Bob hit me in the head once, young lady was a bit excited, had headache for the rest of the day.

Real Bob, nasha completely different, you would tell the difference straight away. Fake you cant quite squeeze it properly, feels unnatural.

Fake Bob hit me in the head once, young lady was a bit excited, had headache for the rest of the day.
I don't want to post some pics of her here since thread is dedicated for Pakistani ***** only...

Search google she got natural ones.

Oh boy

Naimal Khawar Khan wows fans with latest Instagram post

628040_1252234_2_updates.jpg

Pakistan's highly sought after actress and model Naimal Khawar Khan has left fans spellbound with her stunning pictures in traditional outfit that attracted huge applause from her admirers.

Naimal, who was the most searched person on Google in 2019, has shared some stunning photos on her social media. The charming showbiz star can be seen relaxing and breathing in convivial environment that seems to be adorned with giant trees and plants.

The actress, who got fame from her role as Izza in a famous drama serial 'Anaa', looked ethereal in cool yellow and whit attire, adding to her natural beauty.

She shared the photos, which received more than 90,000 'likes', on her Instagram with the caption: "Braids solve any bad hair day".

Naimal tied the knot with a famous actor and director, Hamza Ali Abbasi, on 25th of August 2019. Hamza announced to quit the entertainment industry to embark on a spiritual journey a few months after his marriage.

Back
Top Bottom