What's new

Pakistani PM heckled during USIP address

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-10-23_13-59-29.png

HEY look we have Baluch who look like this

Its useless to explain to most Indian forum members unfortunately, they are turning into zombies, hail moti jee supa powa India.

This is a ridiculous thread. Why don't you keep out of it and everyone try to close it down?

meanwhile in India .. a person gets lynched for allegedly stealing pigeon from a higher caste hindu
Stop spreading lies and propaganda as usual.

The boy was from scheduled tribe and other party is of scheduled caste.

Nothing to do with castesim, but family fued.

Baloch lolx looks like a payed puppet . :) . baloch liberation movement is dead thanks to FC .

Indians interfere with Every neighbor yet they say Pakistan no neighbors like it.
look at India supa tata powa trying to hold hostage of other neighboring states like nepal, sri lanka, even got his head up Afghanistan ***. Bangladesh is tired, china is just cant stand you, the first chance you got you tried to screw iran then made up (sanctions). These people are so behgarath they even start to use their women to mess up our youth.

Look at your own country not through Bollywood lens but reality dalits dying, Muslims oppressed, rape is rampant, poverty sky rocket, skin whitening is a must, no toilets, gmo suicides, army rapes citizens, journalist if white are touched up, if someone eats meat is killed, you harras Pakistani holiday makers, you scream Pakistan at un including when pak is buying arms, god sake if pak army were to buy a fridge you scream. oh yh Christians priest murdered, Sikhs oppressed,.
You have that smelly hindutva rss in oversize shorts who look like they malnourished.
A rat is worshiped and is given bowl of milk while others starve.
Indian say they invented everything.

From fighting pitched battles with FC to displaying play cards. What a journey. :lol:

I love seeing you crying Pakistani Nationalist. I still remember how you were beaten by me earlier. Never mind boy wear black now and beat the shit out of you. Cry out loud so that I can hear it in India.
Beat me? Oh so scary... Just cuz you shyt from your face don't mean you scare anybody.. Go take a bath monkey.

That man with the plackard looks angry. Pakistan should be fair and while it talks about kashmir in UN, it should also give Balochistan its freedom.

Comparison is illogical. Kashmir is a disputed territory whereas Baluchistan is a recognized part of Pakistan. We talk about Kashmir and not about dozen of separatists movements in India.

P.S. This heckling game should've been played earlier. This is nothing but a last ditch effort to give life to a dying insurgency in Baluchistan.

I know everything about my religion and about your religion as well :P so don't teach me about my religion else I can give you lectures on your faith :D

I was just reminding you in case you don't remember it. Time and again you were owned. Pick up guys of your age :)
Owned? Talking about Muslim penises .. Abusing mothers n sisters is "owning".. :rofl: Lmao I remember you moaning and moaning and getting shipped to your "island"..:rofl:
84 gone long time back. Worry about yourself.
Don't you hear your brethren crying in the background!:)

Hope no one blow you up while you will be beating yourself up today :D

Thanks .. Hope you don't get .... "killed".

Last edited:
I am a sikh and not a hindu :P..Why should not I ask a counter question :D ? Darr lagta hai bache ko

I don't mean to interrupt the spirited religious discussion going on here, but how are you able to post while apparently being banned???

Veere gal sunn tu meri :P..On one hand you are giving me lesson of morality and on other hand you are abusing me. Where did I abused you or anyone ? I was on topic and all of a sudden you started throwing things on me. Did I asked the other poster about your religion. I simply said I am not hindu.
Bibi Teri aik hor abusive post vi pai a aithay..

Hot gal... Teri izzat mein kis karon .. Jinni gandi Teri zaban ey... aswell as your ugly mentality..

Here ends my proficiency in Punjabi.. Kirsar ... @£&-@/£ ...

Bibi Teri aik hor abusive post vi pai a aithay..

Hot gal... Teri izzat mein kis karon .. Jinni gandi Teri zaban ey... aswell as your ugly mentality..

Here ends my proficiency in Punjabi.. Kirsar ... @£&-@/£ ...

Lol, you need to work a bit only a bit and then you can be a punjabi once balochistan get its freedom :).. Oh bhai ho gayi bakwas khatam teri to apne post dekh liya kar. koi vadiya banda kehta to samajh b aata at least tu to mat hi seekha mujhe. I don't need lessons from you.Khair I did not say anything wrong to anyone, you are the one who started abusing me. Go now and celebrate Muharram.

Lol, you need to work a bit only a bit and then you can be a punjabi once balochistan get its freedom :).. Oh bhai ho gayi bakwas khatam teri to apne post dekh liya kar. koi vadiya banda kehta to samajh b aata at least tu to mat hi seekha mujhe. I don't need lessons from you.Khair I did not say anything wrong to anyone, you are the one who started abusing me. Go now and celebrate Muharram.
I didn't abuse your family or your religion even back than .. Apart from that -- ppl change over time .. But you surely haven't ....

As for balochistan getting "independence"... Just while you were crying another Baloch member from Kech joined (first thread - want to join army) and "followed" me...

There are more Baloch on this forum than Indian Sikhs here.. So ask them about the indian wet dream..:)

There are much more chances of Indian Sikhs gaining independence than balochistan seperating from Pakistan..

P.S: Ashura is observed not celebrated.

That man with the plackard looks angry. Pakistan should be fair and while it talks about kashmir in UN, it should also give Balochistan its freedom.

First you be a role model for us by giving self determination to Khalistan, Kashmir and the red corridor states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom