What's new

‘Pakistani youth warming up to India’

It is bound to happen. Newer generations carries less baggage from the past and see India as a shining star in its near vicinity. While its true India has its own problems but then which country doesn't have in south asia or asia as a whole. In 20-30 more uers when all the pakistani young generation will fed up with baseless religious sentiments and look for good opportunities and accomplish good deeds, they would like to follow the country which is close to their culture and vicinity but progressing. And I can 100% say that country won't be china or turkey. Rising India with secular, democratic and fair society is what they will see as an inspiration.

It is bound to happen. Newer generations carries less baggage from the past and see India as a shining star in its near vicinity. While its true India has its own problems but then which country doesn't have in south asia or asia as a whole. In 20-30 more uers when all the pakistani young generation will fed up with baseless religious sentiments and look for good opportunities and accomplish good deeds, they would like to follow the country which is close to their culture and vicinity but progressing. And I can 100% say that country won't be china or turkey. Rising India with secular, democratic and fair society is what they will see as an inspiration.

India is not rising. It's falling. I Think you live in a alternate dimension if you think ANYONE would want to model India!

India is not rising. It's falling. I Think you live in a alternate dimension if you think ANYONE would want to model India!

how do you come to this conclusion.....please explain with facts and figures

compare the present India with the India 20 years back and do compare compare it with India after another 20 years

its u who is living in a parallel world..........u refuse to accept bcoz u r a pakistani but the new generations are also accepting the fact as mentioned in the article

i think they have almost the same feeling for india,as we have for china,of course with some differences.

looks like India wont get an apology for strip naked dance of their diplomat lady, they are just happy with OP's piece of Cohen !

we dont want to destroy china......or do we :undecided:
that is why i said with some differences.
i mean of course you do feel cheated after looking at their development dont you?and you wish that development to take place in india.but at the end we are proud indians and they are not our friends,if not enemies.
similarly,even though the difference in india-pak is not much but still we are doing better.but still at the end every person loves his country no matter what.

looks like India wont get an apology for strip naked dance of their diplomat lady, they are just happy with OP's piece of Cohen !
and how is this happiness related to that? :crazy:

Americans speaking on our behalf to another nation.....idiots will be idiots... :D

When was the last time we Pakistanis dint show warmth towards Indians. cohen's work is known to all viz a viz Pakistan ;)

so i wont comment but its time Indians should also change their biased attitude towards Pakistanis

When was the last time we Pakistanis dint show warmth towards Indians. cohen's work is known to all viz a viz Pakistan ;)

so i wont comment but its time Indians should also change their biased attitude towards Pakistanis
are aap bade dil waale ho. :enjoy:

The rest of the world doesn't give a donkey's rear about what Pakistan and India or their youth or their grandfolks or their priests think about each other. In fact, the armaments industry will be severely affected if these clowns did not hate each other :D

The biggest joke of the year of our Lord 2014.........

Given the common interests among the countries in the region, he visualised a United States of South Asia in the coming 50 years

laughing-dog.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom