What's new

‘Pakistani youth warming up to India’

50 years from now it would be good old AKHAND BHARAT sans Talibanian ideology with Malkhambh and Hockey being binding game.
buhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah :omghaha: ahahhahahahahahahahahah:omghaha: ahahahahahahhahahahahaha ahahahhaha:omghaha: you are damn funny........ you are like
1505234_481500438626107_1932684532_n.jpg

but in year 2000 Michael Jackson was like
tumblr_llrdkt3awi1qcc8ul.jpg

Exactly opposite............. Akhand Bharat <....>Greater Pakistan+Khalistan+ free Tamil states+Free Naxil States......... if you know what i mean:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::enjoy::enjoy:
The two morons of the forum. why do we need an akhand bharat?
and for that matter its only in peoples wet dreams that out country will be split up.

Ya why dont you try telling this to a Tamil, like me?
o ya.. sure ...come bro... let,s make tamilistan........ free yourself from indian domination.....:yahoo::yahoo::enjoy::dance3::flame::nana::nana::yay::yay::pakistan: yeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ....:pakistan:

if india gives free entry to pak 99% of them will want to migrate.. lol..
hahahaha.......... and come back with Katrina, karina, aswariya etc etc etc:smitten::smitten: ........and in return giving millions of son in laws ..... :omghaha::omghaha:Pakistan .... Land of International Son in Laws :chilli::dance3::yay::yay:

Youth of Pakistan is a capital of country. It can be developed the country. But Education is needed to make them strong for the country. So, It is necessary for Youth to get education first and then do hardwork for the progress of country.

There's nothing wrong with being influenced by another culture unless the culture one gets influenced by is moderate, modern and brings progress and makes one think about oneself, family and society. We too have been influenced by many cultures and have imbibed them into our own culture.

I must say I've seen a drastic increase in liking for India ever since I joined this forum :D . I think that's primarily coz everyone understands...Guynextdoor is just so cool and everyone wants to be like him 8-)

You are absolutely right. I watch a lots of Pakistan programs on you tube. People now a days literally insults Zaid hamid and Hamid Gul bluntly on their face.Views of People like Hasan Nisar and Nazam shetty are gaining more and more popularity day by day. We witness the same in cricket as well. There is no bitterness like it used to be a decade ago. We witness the same in PDF also.

No at that time two nation theory was said but than alas 1971 came and now we are back to Akhand Bharat or even better other states with Indian culture imposed on it. Slowly but surely they will become satellite state of India :tup:
Well No one can STOP u from day dreaming & enjoy till it lasts :sleep:

We tamils will give a Fck to ur dreams ...! We with other Indian brothers will not hesitate to create Balochistaaaan :D
o sorry bro.!!!!! you got me wrong........actually it,s not like that we are gonna ask you that if you want TAMILISTAN..........we know you want it:lol::lol::butcher: and we will creat it for you:yay::yay::pakistan::pakistan:.......for great Tamil Nation..............:pakistan::pakistan:...........PAARRTTTYYYYY:partay::partay::flame::flame:

eh? you guys will never go back.. haha.
i know million son in laws sharing 2 women. nice.
Hahahahaha Katrina and Karina together:yahoo::yahoo::cheesy::cheesy::chilli::chilli::dance3::dance3::yay::yay:.:pakistan::pakistan:.......After marriage girls live with their husbands, Salon k ghar main hum nai rehte:yay::yay::yay::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
o sorry bro.!!!!! you got me wrong........actually it,s not like that we are gonna ask you that if you want TAMILISTAN..........we know you want it:lol::lol::butcher: and we will creat it for you:yay::yay::pakistan::pakistan:.......for great Tamil Nation..............:pakistan::pakistan:...........PAARRTTTYYYYY:partay::partay::flame::flame:

Hahahahaha Katrina and Karina together:yahoo::yahoo::cheesy::cheesy::chilli::chilli::dance3::dance3::yay::yay:.:pakistan::pakistan:.......After marriage girls live with their husbands, Salon k ghar main hum nai rehte:yay::yay::yay::omghaha::omghaha:

Shabba...!! Guess we have one more troll in pdf...!!

tum log abhi bhi apne salon ke ghar mein hi rehte ho. paksitan tere salon ka hi ghar hai.

anyways.. you want Ash - a 40 year old with a kid? and Kat - who has been ridden by so many hindus.. nice choice Pakistanis are having..
hahahahhahaha Baki choro aj tum log man hi gae........ Salo....:omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:......... baki Ash aur us ka bacha.....bacha to jae ga edhi center.... and Ashwariya apne nai susral..... bat **** karo main to kal hi lene puhanch jao use :rofl::crazy_pilot:;)

Shabba...!! Guess we have one more troll in pdf...!!
exactly, Let's close this troll(thread):sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom