What's new

‘Pakistani youth warming up to India’

An American Professor expressing his views and opinion without any kind of survey or data or whatever. He may never been to Pakistan and may have a very less interaction to common Pakistanis as well. Formed his opinion either from distorted Indian media reports or like other drawing-room journalists who constantly publish articles about Pakistan, Afghanistan and the region without any knowledge or physical visit.

One more thing is that if the liking of Films and actors is to be the benchmark of nationhood or future prediction of a nation survival or continuation, then at least 95% of the Earth by now should have been the part of USA.

India is not rising. It's falling. I Think you live in a alternate dimension if you think ANYONE would want to model India!

Its all relative. India was always rising and will keep rising. Only thing which will change is the speed of growth. The only ray of hope for pakistani young generation is the shining India and try to model the same secular, democratic and fair society (most of the time) in pakistan. No other country in the whole world pakistani young generation could emulate apart from India owning to its closeness and similarities in culture, social structure and huge Indian influence in everyday life.

the same was said like 60+ years back, :drag:

No at that time two nation theory was said but than alas 1971 came and now we are back to Akhand Bharat or even better other states with Indian culture imposed on it. Slowly but surely they will become satellite state of India :tup:

There is a world outside PDF... & most of Pakistani youths live in that!

@Aeronaut so you took back your positive rating :cry:
guess that was a mistake on your part.

Americans speaking on our behalf to another nation.....idiots will be idiots... :D

They are just stating what they sees. You dont expect some pakistani to reveal so, do ya? :D

India is not rising. It's falling. I Think you live in a alternate dimension if you think ANYONE would want to model India!

Cant say of anyone but Indian model is best suited for pakistan. You people are no different with similar social mindset and similar people.

This Cohen dude has certainly not been on defence.pk :lol:

That would have strengthen his views only. :P

Guys here tries to show hatred but I see only jealousy. :D

United States of South Asia, is the official name of the project greater Pakistan. :P

No pakistan in the name :o:. You will be killed.:sniper:

Last edited:
buhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah :omghaha: ahahhahahahahahahahahah:omghaha: ahahahahahahhahahahahaha ahahahhaha:omghaha: you are damn funny........ you are like
1505234_481500438626107_1932684532_n.jpg

but in year 2000 Michael Jackson was like
tumblr_llrdkt3awi1qcc8ul.jpg

Exactly opposite............. Akhand Bharat <....>Greater Pakistan+Khalistan+ free Tamil states+Free Naxil States......... if you know what i mean:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::enjoy::enjoy:

Ya why dont you try telling this to a Tamil, like me?

The Hindu is one of the finest newspapers of India if not the best. Their articles are almost always well researched and better journalistic credentials even if slightly left leaning.

They are heads and shoulders above Newspapers like Times of India and Hindustan Times.
Good to know! :D Continue reading :tup:

Oh tell us oh american jew

Tell us how we feel about the the black skinny indians

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom