What's new

Pakistanis be ready, time of action is here and now.

We need to be ready to launch a massive offensive, especially using irregulars. We need them to target cities, infrastructure, public places to spread fear and force thier public out onto the road.

Its you who is kidding here dude! You post unrelated BS and then ask ppl to grow up.
Your use of BS is quite telling dear. A lying Modi and his mentality is just as relevant as Trump mentioning Modi begging mediation on Kashmir.

I dont have any Asha Bhonsle singing Aman in my ears.

Do it now or do it in 7 years. But you have to do this.

So shall it be written. So shall it be done
Timing is the key, so shall it happen if it is inevitable.

Makaro wa makrAllah, inAllaha khairul makireen.

I think you have missed the basic premise of my thread. I wrote that Pakistan should act decisively if India start to commit genocide in Kashmir.
Once it has started it , the world would be against Modi and with us. We would only react to the Indian aggression on civilian population. We could not be hold responsible to protect the fellow Muslims and Kashmiris.
Nowhere, I suggested that Pakistan should start war. Why people take the meanings they want!!!

All the indications are Indians are planning something massive. The extra troops reinforcement is hinting towards it.
They probably would start to revoke Kashmir's special status by removing 35 A. Kashmiris would naturally react to it. The Indians then are planning to ruthlessly deals with the Kashmiris and commit genocide of Kashmiris.

What do you think in that case Pakistan should show restrain and let Kashmiris die in big numbers!!!

And I think you missed the point I was trying to address.
I am not addressing the part of your post that deals with "should do", "can do", must do" and all.
I'm all in for going to an all out war with india if they start a genocide in Kashmir. If we can't do that then we should as well just sit down and wear some bangles and stop thinking of ourselves as some fortress whatever some of you like to talk about.

I'm addressing yours and other's perspective of "should have done" on Feb 26, 27.

State sponsored heinous crimes against humanity.

if only educated pakistanis would understand this.

they only want uncontrolled feminism and uncontrolled capitalism in the Country

And I think you missed the point I was trying to address.
I am not addressing the part of your post that deals with "should do", "can do", must do" and all.
I'm all in for going to an all out war with india if they start a genocide in Kashmir. If we can't do that then we should as well just sit down and wear some bangles and stop thinking of ourselves as some fortress whatever some of you like to talk about.

I'm addressing yours and other's perspective of "should have done" on Feb 26, 27.

Dont worry #Dehati Aurat will remember her auqat soon enough.

Agree, but we don't have that overwhelming power, unfortunately. That is why, caution is required.

Perhaps time to realize the power does not come from numbers or weapons but the Help from Heavens? If we take on a noble and rightous cause and do it the right way, there is no power on Earth that cannot be beaten.

There were times when a few hundred's defeated tens of legions of Romans. What overwhelming power did they carry?

Maybe its time to Show the indians that the spirit of God lives in this Nation.

I hope Muslims of Pakistan Support first use policy of Pakistans nuclear arsenal on Indian war Maschine

Let's not blaspheme against God now? If you are a Christian then I'll understand, but if you're a Muslim then you need to know what you say about God.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom