What's new

Pakistan's 0 warships against India's 200 warships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it such a surprise. Doesn't Singapore have a Coast Guard? Its the same worldover. ICG handles SAR, Local anti-piracy, anti-smuggling etc. IN is for war-making and global anti-piracy and SAR.

As was shown in all recent elections, the wishes of people is for a Congress-mukt Bharat so hold your horses there.:)

We have police coast guard ( they are small boats with guns) not like India's heavily militarised coast guard :-/

Oh god I am scared, three Indian ships are coming to get us.

Read about what three of these Vidyut class missile boats did to Karachi harbor in 1971.
k-94_viyut_chamak_chapal_india-navy01.jpg

From when main combatant ship and capital ships of any navy become protector of shoreline?

BTW, you know destroyers only design to work in high sea?

Indian Coast guard is for protecting Indian territorial water and EEZ. Whereas Navy is for any foreign threat.
you need them so that attackers cant come from sea. thats what I meant by protecting shores. Coast guard wont be able to fight against sea borne invasion or naval blockade.

you need them so that attackers cant come from sea. thats what I meant by protecting shores. Coast guard wont be able to fight against sea borne invasion or naval blockade.
Obviously, but they are not for protecting shorelines.

But for more bigger task,

Indian Warships are poisonous. They deploy 16 to 32 Brahmos. Once its is fired, Nowarship in the world can stop it. There is only one missile which can stop it and that is LRSAM. But no country except india or Israel has that. As US think tank had said, India deploys Poison and Antidote on same platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom