Pakistan's 0 warships against India's 200 warships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ah, Yeah, u r right! :D

It's big for a coast guard :D
This is big
JCG_Shikishima(PLH-31).JPG

Shikisima class 9300 tons

These 200 are needed for maintaining our huge coastline and to match china. Its not at all pakistan specific.

But in the situation of war with pakistan its no brainer all these 200 are gonna travel only in one direction.:butcher::-)

We hardly need any warship to fight with Pakistan. With arrival of long range cruise missles, Pakistan costs can be targeted by firing the missiles from Indian coast.

Those balls have grown much bigger now but looks like your balls have been reduced to almost no size, your country is a terrorist country which caused a part which was hundreds of miles apart, better try stooping waiving of Pakistani flags in Kashmir every now n then, time is near, you can count the balls again, I know Indians are experts in licking the balls.

ya we saw the balls that became bigger in 99 when a disgraced General caught the empty posts of IA without fighting.. when he lost he named his own soldiers in to Terrorists and didn't accept their bodies.

:lol::lol::lol: Kid stop Joking... Go and ask the world body about the terrorists Nations.. your country will appear in the top 10s...

Poor kids what they can do except waving PK flags.. we'll let them have that little moment for them to sooth...:rofl::rofl:

Oh god I am now scared of missile boats.

Well don't know about you but your Navy surely will be and if they are not, then they haven't learnt anything from their mistakes.

These tiny missile ships sank , 2 destroyers,1 mine sweeper, 1 Tanker and 3 of your merchant ships.

Caused more than $3 Billion in economic losses to the port of Karachi and Pakistan economy.. $ 3 Billion in those days would be equivalent to $40 Billion today's terms.

Oh god I am scared, three Indian ships are coming to get us.

Those three ships costs are more than PN's budget... you can act as you're not scard but your Establishments are defiantly does

Your forefathers were Hindus. Bhagwan will bless you. Show mercy to your cousin from across the border :D
My forefathers were in clan of Muhammad bin Qasim, not in some Hindu baniya.

It would take a couple of anti ship missiles to render a ship out of service and couple of more to sink it. Our submarines and JF-17s with dedicated anti shipping role should do the job while we are waiting to get better surface vessels and newer subs.

@Rashid Mahmood

and we are fools to building warships...

My forefathers were in clan of Muhammad bin Qasim, not in some Hindu baniya.

Bhai, whether you originate from Muhammad Bin Qasim or Pope Fredrick the Third or Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, the fact remains that you and your cousins from across your borders share a common gene. That gene is evident when one logs onto the South Asian section of PDF. Hence my earlier suggestion that you go easy on him/her
:D

Indian navy competes with china.they need large number of ships to deter PLAN. Hence 200.

India measures 3,214 km (1,997 mi) from north to south and 2,933 km (1,822 mi) from east to west. It has a land frontier of 15,200 km (9,445 mi) and a coastline of 7,517 km. Now that is a a big area to cover and defend as compared to Pakistan who has very small area to defend . Secondly Pakistan Naval strategy is moving towards offensive defense. And most likely towards underwater doctrine , you will see dozens of carrier killer weapons soon in Pakistan Navy possession.

analytics-nokashmir.png

same goes for Russia , they also prefer underwater doctrine as compared to USA which mostly relies in airpower/ carriers

on contrary we don't need to attack large area...

Bhai, whether you originate from Muhammad Bin Qasim or Pope Fredrick the Third or Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, the fact remains that you and your cousins from across your borders share a common gene. That gene is evident when one logs onto the South Asian section of PDF. Hence my earlier suggestion that you go easy on him/her
:D
How dared you, I m originated from Arab mumalik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom