What's new

Pakistan's 0 warships against India's 200 warships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many pakistani's unaware that there military strength deteriorated compared to others, as in global fire power ranking, pakistan was in 15 in 2014 then slipped to 17 in 2015.Who knows they will be even in the list of top 20 by 2016?

why are you SIR over reacting when you dont have anything to fear from india :azn: :sarcastic:

???????

Over half a century of hostility

Wars, conflict

Occupation of kashmir

You have to plan against a enemy

Many pakistani's unaware that there military strength deteriorated compared to others, as in global fire power ranking, pakistan was in 15 in 2014 then slipped to 17 in 2015.Who knows they will be even in the list of top 20 by 2016?

But in the next few years we will get more subs, more jets, more tanks more everything including more warheads and missiles

But in the next few years we will get more subs, more jets, more tanks more everything including more warheads and missiles

And in next few years India will be sittng down right....????

And in next few years India will be sittng down right....????

This is what i am trying to tell you

The days of blocade are over even if our ships remained the same we have a mountain of anti ship missiles

And others to blow ship after ship up

The next war will be total where all of india will be targeted

???????

Wars, conflict

Occupation of kashmir

So do you think that other countries are sitting idle ! They will procure may be more than pakistan and pakistan ranking will go down

???????

Wars, conflict

Occupation of kashmir

can u sir change all that by getting hyper on this forum :haha:

now the thing is we are talking about future of indian navy strenth in next decade well forget about that worry about peresnt as even in present their is nothing pakistani navy can do if india decides to impose a naval blockade of pakistan dont trust me ask your navy if possible some high ranking officer like some admiral ... trust me ;)

The days of blocade are over even if our ships remained the same we have a mountain of anti ship missiles

:hitwall::hitwall: Really do tell how you're goignt o eliminate Indian Ships... Please if you're saying about fighter don't bring the Junk fighter.. it doesn't stand any chance

can u sir change all that by getting hyper on this forum :haha:

now the thing is we are talking about future of indian navy strenth in next decade well forget about that worry about peresnt as even in present their is nothing pakistani navy can do if india decides to impose a naval blockade of pakistan dont trust me ask your navy if possible some high ranking officer like some admiral ... trust me ;)

If you try to impose a naval blocade of karachi

We will bomb the **** out of delhi mumbai and beyond

You might have anti ship missiles, but we have anti missile missiles on our ships.

Plus our ships have anti ship missiles that are faster, bigger, better, longer range and much more in number than your navy.

i.e We can remain outside the range of your ships based and shore anti ship missiles and still target your ships and shore targets.

Plus our navy has its own air wing to protect itself and attack to your Navy.

:hitwall::hitwall: Really do tell how you're goignt o eliminate Indian Ships... Please if you're saying about fighter don't bring the Junk fighter.. it doesn't stand any chance

Its a working fighter jet as opposed to your tejas being pulled on a truck

There is no such thing as a naval war

It will be total war any blocade or attempt at a blockade will have svere consequences for both your navy and india we haven't been stocking up military hardware for nothing

I'm sure your leaders are not stupid as you to escalate the conflict.. if we want to impose blockade karachi.. with ease IN will do staying away the reach of any Anti-ship missile that PN posses... at the same time all the coastal batteris will be taken out by Brahmos or both IAf and IN Jaguar maritime strike fighter

And Yes Islamabad, Karachi and whatever the other ciies in Pakistan will be having a clear sky :argh::argh:

And thats an EXPECTED response so how exactly are you going to try to enforce a blockade when our immediate response will be to target all of india

You target karachi abd we target Mumbai, Delhi, and beyond

well you are not in a position to do that aswell cause when you try doing it WE WILL ALREADY BE DOING THE SAME ON YOUR NATION ever wonderrd how ?

ever wonderred about indian air defnce networks and its capabillities what do you have in comparrison if we decide do the same to your beloved nation:azn:

well do you know that even as we speak indian radars and Sats are contanlli monitarring every movement of your armed forces like USA & USSR use to do against each other during cold war + indians wont wait till first of your neuc tipped missiles hit owr land INDIAN NO FIRST USE POLICY IS AGAINST ONLI NON NEUCLEAR STATES ;)

as for owr navy well all your super duper JF17s & F16s cant stop us as we will always be owt of range for them until they plan one way kamikaazi style oprations even then its almost immpossible to get anywhere near owr assets in sea without bieng getting blown to pices before they to the same to us ;)

Pakistan also need 25+ warship Navy and a squadron of long range Naval fighter/bombers. Looks like the Naval era is back as the mineral exploitation of the sea bed accelerates around the world due to the technological advancements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom