What's new

Pakistan's 0 warships against India's 200 warships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly we don't need a navy. All we need is a coastguard and few token ships with subs to carry the "flag".AS you said the nuclear deterance almost insulates us against any attack. If India tried ( it could easily ) strangle Pakistan seaports in desperation Pakistan would fall back on nuclerar forces to force open the sea lanes. This would have far more effect than any number of ships we can afford.

I have said this before. Al the money saved should instead be spent on A-class internal security force along the lines of the Chinese Interior security forces. It should be equipped with heli, armoured vehicles and all the rest that is needed. This should then be used to get the country in order. This would then encourage CPEC investment and lead to multiplier effect. That is our priority.

Not buying these 'boy' toys.

Then why do you need, army and airforce for either ?

You can just have missile squadrons and a strategic forces command.

If India army attacks across the border, you can fall back on your nuclear option or if IAF bombs your cities, you can start firing nuclear missiles??

After all 50 nuclear bombs is a lot more deterence than an army of five hundred thousand.

But I wonder why Nations with thousands of nuclear bombs, continue to hace such massive armies, airforce and navy's?

It is a matter of time. I agree Pakistan is behind but their economy is on boom now. They will hell of a navy soon. Moreover attack on Pakistan will be attack on China.

This is a map of just one* Indian state - Uttar Pradesh. It has a population ( 205 million ) slightly higher then all of Pakistan put togather. So we in Pakistan should not bother having one for one matches with India. You want to compare India do it with China. Both are almost the same size. 1,260 million versus 1,300 million.

Pakistan > Uttar Pradesh
India > China.

Uttar Pradesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1574px-India_Uttar_Pradesh_locator_map.svg.png

There are I believe 20 plus states in India with Uttar Pradesh just being one. This would be like Texas trying to take on all of USA.

It is a matter of time. I agree Pakistan is behind but their economy is on boom now. They will hell of a navy soon. Moreover attack on Pakistan will be attack on China.
welcome to PDF chicha :haha:

waise are you indian or Pakistani im confused ?

Very good analysis. Also Babur missile will destroy all Indian Forward Bases neutralizing Indian Cold Start. Then F-16 will destroy all Sukhoi 30MKI and others thanks to Pakistan's superior pilots (as shown in all wars) and Mirages and JF-17 along with F-16 will pound all remaining Indian tanks with its Sniper pod and SOF-100 and Pakistani Army will finish whatever ,little resistance is left and take over Kashmir, free Khalistan have lunch at Red Fort.
Yiiikes!!
Scream.gif
You got me scared, man! That means there will be no place to run, no place to hide!!
Worry.gif
I'm outta here!

Then why do you need, army and airforce for either ?

You can just have missile squadrons and a strategic forces command.

If India army attacks across the border, you can fall back on your nuclear option or if IAF bombs your cities, you can start firing nuclear missiles??

After all 50 nuclear bombs is a lot more deterence than an army of five hundred thousand.

But I wonder why Nations with thousands of nuclear bombs, continue to hace such massive armies, airforce and navy's?

Force projection? What are we going to do? Invade Somalia? Protect our non extant merchant marine in Meditearanean?

We have to keep certain size of army and airforce. We need it for limited wars like on the FATA or in a war with India to give us "window" before we resort to nuclear weapons.

Ours should be defensive posture not "defensive offensive force projection" like USA, China, India require considering their aspirations.

Let me just give a word of advice to my Pakistani friends. This is what Iran has learnt. If you want to have a great military, great space program etc, you must first have a great economy. Iran had great ambitions but the weak economy due to sanctions prevented those. So Pakistan must first concentrate in its economy. Don't try and get involved in an arms race without first giving top priority to your economy.

Excellent advise, however lets dig in a little deeper. Iran has simply no comparison with Pakistan and thats why while your advise is sound, its not applicable to Pakistan. The reasons Iranians have been able to withstand 13 years of crippling sanctions is because of their strong civil society. You have unitedly stood against external threats, whether economic or military. Your countrymen are liberal, progressive, forward looking and proud. Qualities which are alien to pakistan. It has so much internal strife with shias killing sunnis killing ahmedis and what not that who has the time to think about economy and whatever development they need China will provide! No sense of pride in ones own achievement.

What can you expect. Moreover are you aware of the intention of leadership of pakistan of eating grass for 1000 years for acquiring nuclear bombs? Just research a little more and you will find how superfluous your advise was.

Force projection? What are we going to do? Invade Somalia? Protect our non extant merchant marine in Meditearanean?

We have to keep certain size of army and airforce. We need it for limited wars like on the FATA or in a war with India to give us "window" before we resort to nuclear weapons.

Ours should be defensive posture not "defensive offensive force projection" like USA, China, India require considering their aspirations.
well i guess your scaring me with that post sirji :o:

as good old chankya once said you should be realli worried when your mortal enemy talks peace and good relations and starts accepting your internal desires :astagh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Why would China put itself in fire.... Friendship??? That doesn't work.. the so called friendship is only fro your side not from china.. for china its only interests just like any other country...

And even for frendship no china will enter in a war with INdia for the sake of Pakistan... its been already tested three times

Still i suggest pakistan navy shoul induct two different class of frigates other than F 22 P come out of love affair with it every ship has weakness once enemy got it relying on one type ur navy on mercy of enemy
we need 2 different type if pure destroyers of classes one should be air defence and asw role other class dedicated to surface wardare we lack heavy ships

And buy as much slanx based anti ship missile fire and forget type

4 destroyers of Airdefence and ASW ROLE
4 Destroyers for ship to ship role
4 Frigates Multirole bigger than F 22P
6 Frigates for anti ship role
3 Corvetes
12 Submarines of three different types

Still i suggest pakistan navy shoul induct two different class of frigates other than F 22 P come out of love affair with it every ship has weakness once enemy got it relying on one type ur navy on mercy of enemy
we need 2 different type if pure destroyers of classes one should be air defence and asw role other class dedicated to surface wardare we lack heavy ships

And buy as much slanx based anti ship missile fire and forget type

4 destroyers of Airdefence and ASW ROLE
4 Destroyers for ship to ship role
4 Frigates Multirole bigger than F 22P
6 Frigates for anti ship role
3 Corvetes
12 Submarines of three different types
thats great but the problem is where will you get money for it ?:coffee:

Gowind, Thetis class,Sachen class,Fremm class, Lefayate class

Any one of them Thetis class is with more fire piwer

Status
Not open for further replies.