What's new

#PakistanStandsWithJats TRENDS IN PAKISTAN!

No, Its more kind of a "Luch Fry":lol:
On the Other hand "JATs" an affluent Cast should be ashamed of themselves in asking such privileges.
Please my friend explain this to your fellow countrymen.

Yes and Jats from Pakistan sympathize with Jats in India. Many pro-Sikh movements or rallies in Pakistan are held by Sikhs themselves.

not jats dude :rolleyes:... I know you talking about jats.. am a jat too. These are jaats (although same roots but now a different community)..not Jats that you're talking about.

This what we call blasphamey ....

Dear Pakistanis ...... Jats are the same people who are behind the massacre of Muslims in 1947 , The place where Jat live you cant even chant a single word against India. Muslims cant even have muslim names in Jat dominated Areas in Haryana .

If you are supporting us then you are doing the biggest mistake , Our history is fully anti Islamic battles . We are farmers who love our land more then anything so better dont support us keep your support and sympathy for your own country . If you try to search you will find many communities who seek your support in your own country.

If you respect your forefathers then please dont support us :)

Dont worry we hate your guts, we just like trolling India

There was a 1000 years of muslim rulers, sultans, kings, shahs and emperors what happened to the jats then, sleeping?

There was a 1000 years of muslim rulers, sultans, kings, shahs and emperors what happened to the jats then, sleeping?

they were sacrificing their lives to save the other lower caste population who later converted under pressure and left India.

LOL Pakistanis supporting my community, Dear Pakistanis we don't give a damn about you and don't need your help at all. We know very well how to protect our community and our country. Although some of my fellow Indians hate us, but again we don't care, they can't even utter a word in front of us and just bark.
I am wondered you are supporting Jats who are one of the main reason of your every problem related to India :D

Truth be told, Pakistanis like to hijack every dissent in India. I often come across Pakistanis who cry #FreeTamilNadu #FreeAssam :lol:

Its not easy to explain the difference to non jats :) leave them ..... its the biggest surprise , i never expected any pakistani will support Jats .... If the trend will go like that they will themself start blaming two nation theory :)

not jats dude :rolleyes:... I know you talking about jats.. am a jat too. These are jaats (although same roots but now a different community)..not Jats that you're talking about.

Wow never think a person can even burn his own house for trolling sake and support the murderer of fore fathers youhave stooped to new levels....... good going :)

why so serious just chill ... listen Abrar Ul Haq songs
And this one ....

Wonder if the idiot we have as home minister will give official statement that jaats are supported by ISI because of this twitter trend.

LOL Pakistanis supporting my community, Dear Pakistanis we don't give a damn about you and don't need your help at all. We know very well how to protect our community and our country. Although some of my fellow Indians hate us, but again we don't care, they can't even utter a word in front of us and just bark.
I am wondered you are supporting Jats who are one of the main reason of your every problem related to India :D

Agree with this.
Jats don't deserve support. I've continuously seen your community brag about their "superiority" online and in real life, and lo and behold! I turn on the TV and see the "superior" Jat "martial race" running around like monkeys, destroying property and begging for reservations. Shameless. :disagree:

funny part is... these pakistanis.... they don't even know whom they are supporting and why are they protesting.

I'll support any community which foolishly attacks their own countrymen (for being "lower-caste subhumans) and foolishly destroys several lakhs worth of property. What your great-great-great grandfather did isn't a concern to any of us. His "noble" actions obviously didn't have any effect on you if you run around like a monkey, demonstrating the supremacy of your caste.

Lol do you know they will stop protesting once they come to know that Pakistanis are supporting them . you dont know their hate for Pakistan is more stronger then desire for Reservation ... thanks man indirectlry you are helping common people of Haryana :) we know congress is flaming this but you are helping in stopping it . Really appreciate it

Agree with this.
Jats don't deserve support. I've continuously seen your community brag about their "superiority" online and in real life, and lo and behold! I turn on the TV and see the "superior" Jat "martial race" running around like monkeys, destroying property and begging for reservations. Shameless. :disagree:

I'll support any community which foolishly attacks their own countrymen (for being "lower-caste subhumans) and foolishly destroys several lakhs worth of property. What your great-great-great grandfather did isn't a concern to any of us. His "noble" actions obviously didn't have any effect on you if you run around like a monkey, demonstrating the supremacy of your caste.

What an idiot kind of people they should be supporting OBC & SC. Jaats want to steal their constitutional right. GoI should kick the butts of theses jaat hooligans doing notanki.

Back
Top Bottom