What's new

#PakistanStandsWithJats TRENDS IN PAKISTAN!

Wonder if the idiot we have as home minister will give official statement that jaats are supported by ISI because of this twitter trend.
See it's your kind of inanity that encourages this false equivalence between what is going in Pakistan and India.

How can you equate the spotty intolerant and hateful behavior of some groups and individuals in India with the systematic and continuous devolution of minority rights in Pakistan.?

Ahmedis have to witness that they are not Muslim to get a passport, how is that kind of government sponsored SYSTEMATIC HUMILIATION of a minority the equivalent of the spotty behavior of mobs and criminals(who are usually prosecuted and imprisoned ) or the lunatic statements of some politicians ? Does GOI force anyone to deny their religion?

See it's your kind of inanity that encourages this false equivalence between what is going in Pakistan and India.

How can you equate the spotty intolerant and hateful behavior of some groups and individuals in India with the systematic and continuous devolution of minority rights in Pakistan.?

Ahmedis have to witness that they are not Muslim to get a passport, how is that kind of government sponsored SYSTEMATIC HUMILIATION of a minority the equivalent of the spotty behavior of mobs and criminals(who are usually prosecuted and imprisoned ) or the lunatic statements of some politicians ? Does GOI force anyone to deny their religion?

Who is equating what?

I was referring to the incident where rajnath singh said jnu students are backed by jud based on a tweet from parody account.

I'm least bothered by what pakistanis think or trend.

they were sacrificing their lives to save the other lower caste population who later converted under pressure and left India.

So you mean being slaughtered and losing, explains the absence of the great hindu warriors when wave after wave of muslim conquerors walked across the face of india.

Wow never think a person can even burn his own house for trolling sake and support the murderer of fore fathers youhave stooped to new levels....... good going :)

We hate hindus, supporting idiot jatts as they rampage across india isnt a problem

Buddy we are not anti nationals , 70% of Jats dont even need reservation ...its congress and some big mouths in Haryana BJP helped in this agitation ... but the fun is Pakistanis supporting us :D . I laughed for 5 mins when i see them suppoting Jats .

The only difference is JNU students are anti nationals but Jats are not :) , Our kid died in Pampore killing terrorist he was just 23 and special forces captain . We feel proud in dying for country not shouting anti national slogans .

Who is equating what?

I was referring to the incident where rajnath singh said jnu students are backed by jud based on a tweet from parody account.

I'm least bothered by what pakistanis think or trend.

Even if they have killed your forefathers in such a scale that Haryana become without muslims :) .... good man hate for India become bigger then love for your forefathers

So you mean being slaughtered and losing, explains the absence of the great hindu warriors when wave after wave of muslim conquerors walked across the face of india.

We hate hindus, supporting idiot jatts as they rampage across india isnt a problem

sacrifice doesnt mean losing or being killed..lol. But you wont get it, because you were part of the sect that was being protected....for reference go back to my last post :)

Buddy we are not anti nationals , 70% of Jats dont even need reservation ...its congress and some big mouths in Haryana BJP helped in this agitation ... but the fun is Pakistanis supporting us :D . I laughed for 5 mins when i see them suppoting Jats .

The only difference is JNU students are anti nationals but Jats are not :) , Our kid died in Pampore killing terrorist he was just 23 and special forces captain . We feel proud in dying for country not shouting anti national slogans .

Even if they have killed your forefathers in such a scale that Haryana become without muslims :) .... good man hate for India become bigger then love for your forefathers

If you go by that standard various muslim conquers massacred million upon millions of hindus,
Desecrated your bharat
Burnt your temples
And heaped humiliation and scorn upon you and your beliefs

Yet you still have 200 million Muslims and growing, Muslim presidents and Muslims dominating bollywood

Pakistan is the same country whose constitution don't even recognised their minorities. They have almost finished them to the extent that they have to create minority within majority.

Agree with this.
Jats don't deserve support. I've continuously seen your community brag about their "superiority" online and in real life, and lo and behold! I turn on the TV and see the "superior" Jat "martial race" running around like monkeys, destroying property and begging for reservations. Shameless. :disagree:

I'll support any community which foolishly attacks their own countrymen (for being "lower-caste subhumans) and foolishly destroys several lakhs worth of property. What your great-great-great grandfather did isn't a concern to any of us. His "noble" actions obviously didn't have any effect on you if you run around like a monkey, demonstrating the supremacy of your caste.

One of the most idiotic post ever...:lol:

your post proves beyond any doubt, that not even a single Pakistani is sane enough to understand who are jaats (just because they spell it as jats in the article).

You dont need to be concenrned about what our great great great grandfathers did... because seems like your great great great grandfathers didnt support educating yourself before poking your nose like an expert in all matters...and which you seem to be following like a chimpanzee copying another chimp .. please continue doing so :) . Oh BTW talking about supporting communities which destroys, well am glad that you must be supporting the sunnis in Pakstani for killing shiites. see ya :wave:

Ant we discussing Jats , open a new thread and we will discuss Indian Muslims . Jats are not religious fanatics , I am not a idol worshipper myself , if you feeling proud in damaging some temple then feel as much proud as you can and as far 200 million muslims are concerned , in Haryana or in Jat belt it does not matter how many muslims lives in India and as fas as muslim presidents are concerned we respect them as first citizen of country , as far as descerated of bharat is concerned its a natural phenomenon that the shapes of countries keep on changing throughout the course of history of man kind , by your posts and tweets of your countrymen you are humiliating your forefathers more then anyone else :) ,enjoy the thread

If you go by that standard various muslim conquers massacred million upon millions of hindus,
Desecrated your bharat
Burnt your temples
And heaped humiliation and scorn upon you and your beliefs

Yet you still have 200 million Muslims and growing, Muslim presidents and Muslims dominating bollywood

Yes, the best looking, fairest and tallest converted and left for Pakistan

We should of course fought to worship strange pagan gods and goofy idols

We thank the good lord, we abandoned that jahilat

I thought you'd say the bravest :), well I dont mind as long as you accept you converted and fled :enjoy:

P.S : we know the truth about tallest, fairest and best looking pakistanis :whistle:

It's all greek to me. Who killed whose forefathers? My forefathers had nothing to do with Hariyana or Pakistan.

We converted to the true faith like millions before us and millions after us, accepted the one God and left a horrendous pagan belief system steeped in Guru worship, idol worship, animal worship, superstition and jahilat.

You cant expect human beings to worship idols, demons and obscenities.

Muslims are spread across the subcontinent with almost 600 million across the sub continent, why would we run because dark skinny hindus dislike us?
@LaBong any comments?

We converted to the true faith like millions before us and millions after us, accepted the one God and left a horrendous pagan belief system steeped in Guru worship, idol worship, animal worship, superstition and jahilat.

You cant expect human beings to worship idols, demons and obscenities.

Muslims are spread across the subcontinent with almost 600 million across the sub continent, why would we run because dark skinny hindus dislike us?

Nopes buddy.. you did absolutely the right thing.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom