What's new

PBS documentary on Kashmir.

Everything that could be done has been done by Pak since 47.. nothing has changed nor ever will.

After all the rapes of women, and the killings, beatings in Kashmir I hope Pakistan launches a relentless nuclear attack upon India and wipes it off the face of the map.

After all the rapes of women, and the killings, beatings in Kashmir I hope Pakistan launches a relentless nuclear attack upon India and wipes it off the face of the map.

Hmm..

wipe it off eh?

well go ahead.

Go Ahead. After all India is in some country like greenland with no army what so ever no defenses. Nuclear dust will settle by itself and since it is a Pakistani bomb wont enter into pakistan:lol:

First they were Muslims
Second why hindu kashmiris dont count

They are minority.

Secondly, you are 100% lying about Muslim Kashmiris.

They either want to be independent or be with Pakistan. Not one will say they want to be with India.

My irrelevance is still better than your amateur, illogical, propaganda filled topics... Live in your delusion world..

nice counter retaliation.

how do you sleep at night knowing that your army is raping and killing defenseless women. beating defenseless children and killing defenseless people.

why is this?

at least if you indians are going to occupy Kashmir do so without violence. do you indians completely disregard human life?

We should use all resources at our disposal to bleed india and make it extremely costly for India to stay in Kashmir (Covertly of course)

Similar to what you have been doing for the last three decades?

I thought this forum had a zero tolerance policy towards supporters of terrorism. Lets see how long your post stands.

Similar to what you have been doing for the last three decades?

I thought this forum had a zero tolerance policy towards supporters of terrorism. Lets see how long your post stands.

Then we should ban every indian who supports the terrorist acts by indians on innocent Kashmiris or attempts to justify or deny it.

They are minority.

So according to u minorities should not have rights within a nation. Now we can understand about the declining population of minority in Pakistan.

Secondly, you are 100% lying about Muslim Kashmiris.

They either want to be independent or be with Pakistan. Not one will say they want to be with India.

Well you need to come over to India where they at least get education and are given with the special quotas in Universities. Aligarh Muslim Universities which has majority of Muslims has many Kashmiries. At the end of day they dont find any good reason for going over to Pakistan or becoming independent. They are in loose loose situation if they go over to pakistan whose economy is already in sad state. As per them in India there are already muslims close to population of pakistan so there is no point or no gain in going over to pakistan

Then we should ban every indian who supports the terrorist acts by indians on innocent Kashmiris or attempts to justify or deny it.

Go ahead. Along with nuking India, as I read in your other post. You are a kid it seems who doesn't understand war.

So according to u minorities should not have rights within a nation. Now we can understand about the declining population of minority in Pakistan.

Well you need to come over to India where they at least get education and are given with the special quotas in Universities. Aligarh Muslim Universities which has majority of Muslims has many Kashmiries. At the end of day they dont find any good reason for going over to Pakistan or becoming independent. They are in loose loose situation if they go over to pakistan whose economy is already in sad state. As per them in India there are already muslims close to population of pakistan so there is no point or no gain in going over to pakistan

Hmm. Lets see Pakistan economy is in a bad state. How much sense does this make?

Pakistan population is ~170 milion.

India's population is ~1.3 billion

400 million (more than twice of Pakistan) do not have access to toilets.

Half of your population is illiterate

India is #1 in AIDS in the world

More than half of your popluation lives below the poverty line.

End of argument.

Hmm. Lets see Pakistan economy is in a bad state. How much sense does this make?

Pakistan population is ~170 milion.

India's population is ~1.3 billion

400 million (more than twice of Pakistan) do not have access to toilets.

Half of your population is illiterate

India is #1 in AIDS in the world

More than half of your popluation lives below the poverty line.

End of argument.

And still we are one of highest earning nation and with second highest growth rate. we have a hope for them that once they get educated they can get a job in India.

What about pakistan? At least give jobs to people first in Baluchistan, FATA, NWPF then

thinking about employing Kashmiries :rofl:

Who would like to leave a big house with guns for a small house with small guns fighting with the big house. Not everyone on this side of border is a fool.

But hell yeah we want all Pakistanis to believe that no one in Kashmir wants to be in India.

I doubt the indians on this fourm would be supporting india in Kashmir if they lived in Kashmir and were getting beat and raped by the indian army.

This video is for you indians

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt the indians on this fourm would be supporting india in Kashmir if they lived in Kashmir and were getting beat and raped by the indian army.

take ur daubt in ur mind ... we dont need advise specially people who support terrorism and call terrorist freedom fighter

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom