What's new

PBS documentary on Kashmir.

Looking at these clips, I can say the following:
1. These clips are highly edited from the original, or do you think the entire program is only these 3 clips? Lets see the full program.

2. What part of these clips shows India in a bad light? There is terrorism in Kashmir, and the Ind Army is fighting it. What did you see here that the Pak army or police does not do in any disturbed area?

3. In fact, see how the press photographer in the 3rd clip yelled at the Sikh soldier for just nudging him! Thats press power in India for you. Can this happen in Pakistan(in disturbed areas) or China(anywhere).

Have a nice day.

I doubt the indians on this fourm would be supporting india in Kashmir if they lived in Kashmir and were getting beat and raped by the indian army.

I doubt the Pakistanis on this forum would be supporting Pakistan as the saviours of Kashmiris instead of putting their own house in order if they had been living in Kashmir and were aware of the ground situation.

never is there a demonstration where they are chanting jai ho :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
And i have met Kashmiries and studied with them who dont want to be part of pakistan or blown away every third day.

So what is the point... You have met yours and we have met ours.:D

Yeah they want a properly organized state massacre. I got it.
:agree:

@ Keenguy
and i doubt you would be opening your trash here if you were really aware of current situations and were able to think beyond what is being fed to you...

BTW IAS topper this year was a kashmiri MUSLIM and i doubt he wants to join pakistan..

Looking at these clips, I can say the following:
1. These clips are highly edited from the original, or do you think the entire program is only these 3 clips? Lets see the full program.

2. What part of these clips shows India in a bad light? There is terrorism in Kashmir, and the Ind Army is fighting it. What did you see here that the Pak army or police does not do in any disturbed area?

3. In fact, see how the press photographer in the 3rd clip yelled at the Sikh soldier for just nudging him! Thats press power in India for you. Can this happen in Pakistan(in disturbed areas) or China(anywhere).

Have a nice day.

you are full of it. what angers me the most is low life liars.

@ Keenguy
and i doubt you would be opening your trash here if you were really aware of current situations and were able to think beyond what is being fed to you...

BTW IAS topper this year was a kashmiri MUSLIM and i doubt he wants to join pakistan..

nobody is going to listen to pathetic indian propaganda. :disagree:

It is strange that when your own house is on fire and the nation runs the risk of imploding ppl have the time to think of others.

Even in airlines the air hostess tell us to 1st wear the oxygen mask yourself before applying it n the face of others - even children.

dont listen ...who care about u ?????

how do you sleep at night while your army is raping women and children? beating defenseless girls and boys?

Yet you indians cry about 26/11 but do ten times worse in Kashmir. How gross.

how do you sleep at night while your army is raping women and children? beating defenseless girls and boys?

this all is your imagination

how u sleep at night when ur so called freedom fighter kill innocent people in india and kashmir????

I doubt the indians on this fourm would be supporting india in Kashmir if they lived in Kashmir and were getting beat and raped by the indian army.
Name one society which does not have rape cases. Total number of rape cases in Pakistan punjab was higher than total number of rape cases in Kashmir in 2009.

As for you here are the details of Indian kashmir.

Kashmir is having the heaviest military-to-civilian ratio in the world. More than half a million military works hard to keep six million Kashmris with Republic of India. According to official figures, the combined strength of the main militant groups in Kashmir is between four and six thousand. But we have more than 5,00,000 troops to try and cope with 6,000 militants!

Muslims constitute a majority of the population, at 67% in Jammu & Kashmir, which has been wracked by militancy and violence. But according to official data, the crimes from J&K contributes to only 1.1% of Indian crime, about the same as its population compared to all-India figures. The state is also having a lower conviction rate for molestation with 11.2% while all-India average is 30.7%. Kashmir’s conviction rate for rape cases is 10.7%.

The primary School attendance in Jammu and Kashmir is 86.7.

According to a computation made by the General Administration Department (GAD) in 2005, the Jammu and Kashmir state had roughly 3,52,000 employees. The Department worked out the percentage of employees to the total strength of respective communities.

Hindu employees represent 4.61 percent of the 30 lakh Hindu population in the state whereas Muslims have a representation of 2.85 percent for the 68 lakh Muslim population. So relative to the respective populations, Hindus outnumber Muslims in the State government.

Starting with the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), the total cadre strength is 94 with 24 officers belonging to the Kashmir division, 27 officers belonging to the Jammu division and two from Ladakh. The other 41 babus are from outside the state.

Most of the core developmental departments like Planning, Finance, R&B, PHE and Irrigation are headed by non-Kashmiris. Even the all important departments of Agriculture, Revenue, Social Welfare, Health, Home, CAPD, Industries and Commerce, Information, PDD are ‘endowed’ to non-Kashmiris. The trend is the same for Science and Technology, Transport and Culture. No Kashmiri components!

Since 1947, out of 26 Chief Secretaries of the State, only 6 have been Kashmiri Muslims.

Out of the 338 The Kashmir Administrative Service (KAS) cadre officers in the state, 155 officers belong to Kashmir division, 151 to Jammu division and 22 to Ladakh division. 10 officers are from junior KAS.

From 2001 till date, 478 KAS appointments have been made. Kashmiris are at 106, Ladakh at 12 and Jammu at a staggering overpowering figure of 360.

The 641 Muslims and the 1015 Hindus figuring in the tentative seniority list of 1656 Junior Agriculture Assistants as of April 2006.

Amongst the 429 Accounts Assistants selected by the Service Selection Board in April 2008, Jammu accounts for 334 Assistants while Kashmir got only 95.

The State Hugh Court has so far sent 3 judges to the Supreme Court and all of them from were Jammu. One of whom, Justice Anand, served as Chief Justice of India. The other two were justice Raja Jaswant Singh and Justice R P Sethi.

Name one society which does not have rape cases. Total number of rape cases in Pakistan punjab was higher than total number of rape cases in Kashmir in 2009.

As for you here are the details of Indian kashmir.

Kashmir is having the heaviest military-to-civilian ratio in the world. More than half a million military works hard to keep six million Kashmris with Republic of India. According to official figures, the combined strength of the main militant groups in Kashmir is between four and six thousand. But we have more than 5,00,000 troops to try and cope with 6,000 militants!

Muslims constitute a majority of the population, at 67% in Jammu & Kashmir, which has been wracked by militancy and violence. But according to official data, the crimes from J&K contributes to only 1.1% of Indian crime, about the same as its population compared to all-India figures. The state is also having a lower conviction rate for molestation with 11.2% while all-India average is 30.7%. Kashmir’s conviction rate for rape cases is 10.7%.

The primary School attendance in Jammu and Kashmir is 86.7.

According to a computation made by the General Administration Department (GAD) in 2005, the Jammu and Kashmir state had roughly 3,52,000 employees. The Department worked out the percentage of employees to the total strength of respective communities.

Hindu employees represent 4.61 percent of the 30 lakh Hindu population in the state whereas Muslims have a representation of 2.85 percent for the 68 lakh Muslim population. So relative to the respective populations, Hindus outnumber Muslims in the State government.

Starting with the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), the total cadre strength is 94 with 24 officers belonging to the Kashmir division, 27 officers belonging to the Jammu division and two from Ladakh. The other 41 babus are from outside the state.

Most of the core developmental departments like Planning, Finance, R&B, PHE and Irrigation are headed by non-Kashmiris. Even the all important departments of Agriculture, Revenue, Social Welfare, Health, Home, CAPD, Industries and Commerce, Information, PDD are ‘endowed’ to non-Kashmiris. The trend is the same for Science and Technology, Transport and Culture. No Kashmiri components!

Since 1947, out of 26 Chief Secretaries of the State, only 6 have been Kashmiri Muslims.

Out of the 338 The Kashmir Administrative Service (KAS) cadre officers in the state, 155 officers belong to Kashmir division, 151 to Jammu division and 22 to Ladakh division. 10 officers are from junior KAS.

From 2001 till date, 478 KAS appointments have been made. Kashmiris are at 106, Ladakh at 12 and Jammu at a staggering overpowering figure of 360.

The 641 Muslims and the 1015 Hindus figuring in the tentative seniority list of 1656 Junior Agriculture Assistants as of April 2006.

Amongst the 429 Accounts Assistants selected by the Service Selection Board in April 2008, Jammu accounts for 334 Assistants while Kashmir got only 95.

The State Hugh Court has so far sent 3 judges to the Supreme Court and all of them from were Jammu. One of whom, Justice Anand, served as Chief Justice of India. The other two were justice Raja Jaswant Singh and Justice R P Sethi.

they now going to claim that indian army going to rape them

without proof dont make fan boy imagination in your mind :hitwall:

Yeah they want a properly organized state massacre. I got it.
:agree:

No they want your freedom fighters to stay away from their land and let the development come to the state of India.

No no you guys dont want them to live in peace.:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom