What's new

PBS documentary on Kashmir.

they now going to claim that indian army going to rape them

without proof dont make fan boy imagination in your mind :hitwall:

well it is indian army and apparently the same mentality is with the civilian population.

What do you have to say about the western women who visit india and get raped on a constant basis?

remember the 9 year old russian child that got raped by an indian 2 months ago?

then why are you replying to Indians....:lol:

After all we are also propaganda machines.:rofl:

I am arguing with 20 of you indians and your lies all at once. One lie here, one lie there. jai ho here and there.

there is too many of you people.

well it is indian army and apparently the same mentality is with the civilian population.

What do you have to say about the western women who visit india and get raped on a constant basis?

dude they visit india cause they believe that india is a safe place ..and tell me in which country thts not happend (i m not telling its right )

first tell me how many tourist come to your country ????

On the same grounds we know your mentality on the same grounds

BosNewsLife – Christian News Agency Blog Archive NEWS ALERT: Pakistan Christian “Burned”, Wife “Raped”, For Refusing Islam

dude they visit india cause they believe that india is a safe place ..and tell me in which country thts not happend (i m not telling its right )

first tell me how many tourist come to your country ????

they find out the hard way it is not.

I am arguing with 20 of you indians and your lies all at once. One lie here, one lie there. jai ho here and there.

there is too many of you people.

Cant help you. You can nuke all of us :D lol your nukes will be over but Indians wont. Thats called numerical advantage. though i heard that there are more pakistani members here. See how united we are for external threats. :lol:

there is only 160 million of us Pakistanis and you 1.3 billion indians feel intimidated by us.

well rightly so. india reign of terror will end.

a Poor bs (PBS) documentary on Kashmir............

Cant help you. You can nuke all of us :D lol your nukes will be over but Indians wont. Thats called numerical advantage. though i heard that there are more pakistani members here. See how united we are for external threats. :lol:

numerical advantage my butt

we have more nukes than india. we have more powerful nukes than india.

you indians never stop lying.

statusofworldnuclearfor.jpg

there is only 160 million of us Pakistanis and you 1.3 billion indians feel intimidated by us.

well rightly so. india reign of terror will end.

No we dont underestimate even an ant like who think that they can nuke and get away with India :D. Even if tomorrow somalia declares war on India you will feel same heat in India.

even you r.a.w. officers love Pakistan, you indians need to take her as an example

ayeshasiddiqui300.jpg

numerical advantage my butt

we have more nukes than india. we have more powerful nukes than india.

you indians never stop lying.

statusofworldnuclearfor.jpg

So you plan to take out 626 districts of India with 90 nukes. but i think 70 are enough for your 106 districts. :argh:

Back
Top Bottom