What's new

Pervez Musharraf Mouth Breaking Reply to Indian Journalists

I think this interview was taken after Mumbai attacks. I don't like Musharraf either, but he was saying the truth in this interview. Title of this thread is misleading i think.

Where is the "mouth breaking reply" part?.Every armymen would reply same thing if asked this question.

Ok we do like that Pakistan make surgical attack, do India response?
Indian journalist: We will do arthi to the people and asked Pakistani to do the same.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Mouth breaking? Mush has this awful habit of lying through his teeth. Like when he told the world that only 'Kashmiri freedom fighters' were involved in Kargil and not the Pakistan army! He had to eat humble pie later when it came to be known that there were only a few jehadis who were used as porters for carrying supplies and that the attack was launched by five battalions of the Northern Light Infantry!! Jeeez!
Only Indian army lead the world in lying....
Fake encounters: The expendable Kashmiri - Al Jazeera English

I never understand the mentality of their media, that why are they always eager in provoking some sort of war or something.
Any way Musharaff instead should have replied in this way " fine we shall be using our nukes to deter any indian misadventure, what will you going to do about it?"

Back
Top Bottom