What's new

Petition against Youtube channel "Apostate Prophet"

I can understand your feelings but don't get too upset or emotional if the YouTube doesn't take action. In this age of internet we have to find other ways to record our protest.
YouTube probably won't take any action , they are bunch of hypocrites. But if you will criticize jews they will cry like babies. They have different criterias for Muslims.
Brother its about the result ... I already mentioned that I am not sure what effect this petition would have but I couldn't find another way of protesting against something even a below average Muslim like me find contemptuous.
Sigining the petition will take more than a min.

dunno man, very anti censorship here generally and not for banning anything. Do not give them views, do not watch it if one is bothered greatly by it, I suppose. Also guessing most muslim countries who are aware would have banned it already. Keep seeing these "YT has blocked this content in your location/country..." for a lot of seemingly random stuff.

The petition needs to go to your government who may then contact Google inc. and have them block it for Pak ip addresses if they agree, that is, and even then, that (or similar) content would still be available widely on other websites. Can't fight the internet, most savvy (and there are a lot) Chinese users know all the tricks to evade their great wall.

If it makes you feel any better, virtually all religions, races of people, countries and whathavyou have people making content that they would consider offensive.

As someone else also said.. get a bit more thick skinned, consider growing a pair maybe.. the world's a big bad place. Don't be like our resident commie idiot @jamahir who wa

dunno man, very anti censorship here generally and not for banning anything. Do not give them views, do not watch it if one is bothered greatly by it, I suppose. Also guessing most muslim countries who are aware would have banned it already. Keep seeing these "YT has blocked this content in your location/country..." for a lot of seemingly random stuff.

The petition needs to go to your government who may then contact Google inc. and have them block it for Pak ip addresses if they agree, that is, and even then, that (or similar) content would still be available widely on other websites. Can't fight the internet, most savvy (and there are a lot) Chinese users know all the tricks to evade their great wall.

If it makes you feel any better, virtually all religions, races of people, countries and whathavyou have people making content that they would consider offensive.

As someone else also said.. get a bit more thick skinned, consider growing a pair maybe.. the world's a big bad place. Don't be like our resident commie idiot @jamahir who wants to

View attachment 858099
Sharma Ji thanks for explaining the modus operandi. I also feel that its difficult to get the desired result from this petition. Specially with the advent of web3.0, where content is dencentralized, free speech (which I call hate speech) will be even more widespread with absolutely no censorship.
Anyways, as a Muslim, anything against the sanctity of Prophet should be dealt with the same level of censorship as anything anti semitic. And not just Islam rather anyother religion. This petition might be a small step in this direction.

You do understand that banning content like this has the opposite impact right?

why is it so hard for you to realize that there will be people - sane, rational, friendly people -that may have different opinions about religion in general and maybe islam in particular?
you have blasphemy laws in Pakistan because you wanted Pakistan to be an islamic country - but not all countries are islamic.
if you dont want to watch it, fine, why do you want to stop other people from watching it?
if you dont like what they say, by all means, counter them with your own reasons with debate/talks or your own channel maybe - in a sane, rational, polite way - not with threats of violence

grow a pair people, it's the damn internet

dont watch if you don't like it

Don't know if you are a Muslim or not, but that attitude is contrary to injunctions about
"الأمر بالمَعْرُوف والنَهي عن المُنْكَر" (enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong) as
mentioned in the Qur'an [3:104; 3:110; 5:105; 9:112; 9:71].

It is also in contradiction to the following hadith:

"I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand;
and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so,
then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith
.” [Sahih Muslim / Hadith 34 an-Nawawi collection,
reported by Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree].

Plus, defending the honor of the Prophet (ﷺ) is an article of faith for Muslims.

From a Muslim's perspective, therefore, the OP has not done anything untoward in asking for support for his petition.

You, on the other hand, should make sure that your "pair" is fully (over)grown when you
stand before your Creator on the day of Judgment and account for your response in post #2.

Last edited:
Don't know if you are a Muslim or not, but that attitude is contrary to injunctions about
"الأمر بالمَعْرُوف والنَهي عن المُنْكَر" (enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong) as
mentioned in the Qur'an [3:104; 3:110; 5:105; 9:112; 9:71].

It is also in contradiction to the following hadith:

"I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand;
and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so,
then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith
.” [Sahih Muslim / Hadith 34 an-Nawawi collection,
reported by Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree].

Plus, defending the honour of the Prophet (ﷺ) is an article of faith for Muslims.

From a Muslim's perspective, therefore, the OP has not done anything untoward in asking for support for his petition.

You, on the other hand, should make sure that your "pair" is fully (over)grown when you
stand before your Creator on the day of Judgment and account for your response in post #2.
One would ideally approach the relevant authorities to look it up and act as per what the law of the land states. I'm guessing our perp here, Apostate P.. guy isn't planning a trip to either Pak, Saudia or Iran anytime soon :lol:

and right and wrong are grey areas, take these fidayeen et all s bombers for example.. self sacrificing warriors for the cause or psychopathic mass murderers ?

why get in a gutter and fight a pig ?

you being secure in your beliefs, or the lack thereof, as the case may be.. is all that needs a bit of course correction.

One would ideally approach the relevant authorities to look it up and act as per what the law of the land states. I'm guessing our perp here, Apostate P.. guy isn't planning a trip to either Pak, Saudia or Iran anytime soon :lol:

and right and wrong are grey areas, take these fidayeen et all s bombers for example.. self sacrificing warriors for the cause or psychopathic mass murderers ?

why get in a gutter and fight a pig ?

you being secure in your beliefs, or the lack thereof, as the case may be.. is all that needs a bit of course correction.

The perp, one can be sure, is perfectly capable of responding and did not require your intervention.

The rest of your post is a haphazard set of disjointed statements not worthy of a rational response.

And please you need not to be so cynical in your posts that "I am so easily offended and giving free advertisement". The point is I don't believe any Muslim will find the content agreeable and for those who are against Islam, they are free in their actions.

There are many things that non-Muslims do which we dont agree with, you cant be over emotional for every little thing which is said.

I suggest you read the story of the man who urinated in the Masjid and how the prophet (saw) dealt with him; rather than forcibly stop the man and risk the potential of the man urinating in other places and around the masjid, he instead chose to deal with him kindly and allow him to finish, and afterwards simply washed the area away as if nothing happened. It is the duty of all Muslims to emulate the mannerisms and lifestyle of the prophet, and you have to remember that he faced far worse ridicule and opposition in that time and he only reacted with calmness and gentleness.

Hello guys, I need your support in signing and forwarding the below petition.

Till now I am able to get only 448 votes.

Its actually a petition to take down the youtube channel "Apostate Prophet". It has contemptuous and hateful content against Islam and the Prophet P.B.U.H.

I am not sure whether this petition will produce desired results but lets give it a try. 🤞

Thanks All.
He will just go to another platform like Bitchute. I don't see the point

So basically you want to make him more famous ?

First of all, Youtube belong to Google, and Google being an US company, they don't ban anything talking about religion, like it or not, it is covered by 1st Amendment Right. Which mean if they (YT) banned that channel and the channel decided to sue YouTube, who are in the US. then YouTube would be in big trouble......

Second of all, you are basically just giving these people free press for trying to ban them, most of the people who watch YouTube have a mindset of a 7 years old, the more you tell these people not to watch it, the more they want to watch it.....

And finally if you want to do something about it, talk to your local government, or just don't watch it like other people suggested. Nobody force you to watch it and the very things that bug you will not be going away even if they are banned, they will just say those thing in another platform. Unless you want to devote your time and follow them where ever they goes......

Because jis ko hum pakistaniyoo ka blood lag gya wo to barbaad ho jaay ga na

So many so called “ex Muslims” nowadays.
D0F0431A-BD8C-4377-BED7-B07D18C785B1.jpeg

First of all, Youtube belong to Google, and Google being an US company, they don't ban anything talking about religion, like it or not, it is covered by 1st Amendment Right. Which mean if they (YT) banned that channel and the channel decided to sue YouTube, who are in the US. then YouTube would be in big trouble......

Second of all, you are basically just giving these people free press for trying to ban them, most of the people who watch YouTube have a mindset of a 7 years old, the more you tell these people not to watch it, the more they want to watch it.....

And finally if you want to do something about it, talk to your local government, or just don't watch it like other people suggested. Nobody force you to watch it and the very things that bug you will not be going away even if they are banned, they will just say those thing in another platform. Unless you want to devote your time and follow them where ever they goes......
There are list of things that are against YouTube rules. Which include hate speech or anything that incite violence. YouTube can and do ban anyone they think is violating these rules.

Are you suggesting, this idiots will show up in court with to defend all the hateful content on his channel than you are mistaken. Local and federal authorities will find other crap on his to put him away.

Hello guys, I need your support in signing and forwarding the below petition.

Till now I am able to get only 448 votes.

Its actually a petition to take down the youtube channel "Apostate Prophet". It has contemptuous and hateful content against Islam and the Prophet P.B.U.H.

I am not sure whether this petition will produce desired results but lets give it a try. 🤞

Thanks All.
Just keep reporting his channel. Every video go click report. YouTube will get tired of getting report all the time and ban him

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom