What's new

Petition against Youtube channel "Apostate Prophet"

Hello guys, I need your support in signing and forwarding the below petition.

Till now I am able to get only 448 votes.

Its actually a petition to take down the youtube channel "Apostate Prophet". It has contemptuous and hateful content against Islam and the Prophet P.B.U.H.

I am not sure whether this petition will produce desired results but lets give it a try. 🤞

Thanks All.
Just ask your govt to ban that specific channel for your country. You tube has to comply if it is official.

Islamophobes either get frustrated and defeated by the Quran or won over by it -- by Allah's guidance. The Dutch member of parliament below from a far right extremist party who wanted to ban the Quran and Islam became Muslim after reading and researching it.

Last edited:
Relationship with God is personal, I find publicity of it cringe

If you're out and don't like it - cool to each their own but making it a career and identity is moronic to say the least
I agree with this. by the same logic, publicity to leave Islam and to join Islam should be equally cringe - given that it is personal.
if you allow one, you should allow both.

I agree with this. by the same logic, publicity to leave Islam and to join Islam should be equally cringe - given that it is personal.
if you allow one, you should allow both.
I agree but most here won't...

Why?

Doesn't the Quran challenge people to question it?

He has debates with Muslims all the time and usually looses.

Grow a pair of balls and learn how to deal with criticism. Muslims usually end up making things worse by protesting like lunatics.

Salmon Rushdie is a prime example. If you had just ignored him he wouldn't be as famous as he is today. Muslims made him a millionaire with beautiful women lusting after him overnight.

His literature is not great. Academics themselves have appraised his work and deemed it to be subpar. However because of Muslims he became "infamous ".
Curious as to which academics have appraised his work and find it subpar? It's all subjective they might appeal to some and not others but his work has been critically acclaimed by many which studies and academics do you mean?

Hahah I needed a good laugh, thank you 🤣

I've been to the channel of this man, he's a Turkish guy who's very first video asks people to leave Islam.

It's pretty ironic when apostates make videos like this. They are so insecure and remember there are verses in Surah an-najam about those who will lead you astray.
I’ve never seen a ex Christian or Jew always put it beside their name and claim it. Only so called “ex Muslims”. They know Islam is the truth that’s why they put so much effort into their propaganda and still fail.
Shariah has an appropriate punishment for apostates. One which will silence their propaganda.

Hahah I needed a good laugh, thank you 🤣
B9412996-527F-4715-BFB5-901AFF7DF399.jpeg

There’s many more

Whenever you need to laugh, speak to an “ex Muslim”

Relationship with God is personal, I find publicity of it cringe

If you're out and don't like it - cool to each their own but making it a career and identity is moronic to say the least

1000% have to agree with the second part of your post. Your relationship with God is a personal affair.

You need not publicise it or broadcast it. Besides, as Muslims we know the status of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) - so what some random says on the internet is meaningless.

It reminds me of the ordeal of the Prophet at Taif and the words of the Angel of the Mountain...

When the prophet lost his uncle and his wife and was evicted from Makkah, he sought to speak to the people of taif and bring them the message.

The people of taif being rebellious mocked him and set the street urchins join him asking them to stone him and chase him out of the town.

The children pelted you with so many stones that your sandals were caked in your blood, and you looked up to the sky and with one arm shielding your face and one at extended you said " have I done something to upset you lord? So long as you are happy with me, I'm happy".

Upon this Allah (SWT) sent down his reply to Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) in steps.

Step 1: he sent down the Angel of the mountain - who said to the prophet "oh Mohammed do not despair, your lord has heard you and dispatched me, command me, if you command me I will lift up that mountain and crush them (people of taif) under the mountain, I will smite them with the mountain. To which the prophet asked for the locals to be forgiven.

Explanation: Allah's message here was to show the prophet how close he is to God and that he never walks alone.

Step 2: all the people who embraced Islam were slaves, women, elderly people and very few people of influence, whenever the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) would ask people to embrace Islam they would mock him.

So to answer this Allah (SWT) sent to the prophet outside Taif the kings of Jinn, who said " these are words we haven't heard since the time of Moses" and on the spot the kings of Jinn embraced Islam and in turn their entire clans embraced Islam.

Explanation: (Allah's message to the prophet here was if no man will accept your message, if no animal will accept your message, if no creature on earth will accept your message, then I will invent an entity to accept your message because you are Mohammed my prophet and I am ALLAH).

Step 3: To the prophet Mohammed Makkah was like his twin and his connection to it was more than the connection we have with our hometown. His uncle and protector had died, as had his wife and he had no well wisher left in Makkah and had been evicted by the Qureish.

A local warlord of Makkah who was a non-believer and had 12 sons, invited the prophet to return to Makkah under his protection and in the square of Makkah the warlord announced " this man is under my protection and the protection of my twelve sons and if woman wants to know the pain of being a widow or losing a son, let their family try and touch this man".

Explanation: in this Allah showed the prophet that despite him (metaphorically) losing his arms and legs (his wife and uncle) - Allah sent forth for him protectors and well wishers from outside him own circle for God is able to do all things.

This is the status of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). Does anyone honestly think that some retard on YouTube can tarnish his prestige and magnificence?
We should publicly refute propaganda tho.
And we should give dawah when possible.
When you don’t refute propaganda or teach your children the truth and refute it, the propaganda starts spreading doubt in people.

I’ve never seen a ex Christian or Jew always put it beside their name and claim it. Only so called “ex Muslims”. They know Islam is the truth that’s why they put so much effort into their propaganda and still fail.
Shariah has an appropriate punishment for apostates. One which will silence their propaganda.

View attachment 858496
There’s many more

Whenever you need to laugh, speak to an “ex Muslim”
Omg this is amazing 🤣🤣😂☠️

Hello guys, I need your support in signing and forwarding the below petition.

Till now I am able to get only 448 votes.

Its actually a petition to take down the youtube channel "Apostate Prophet". It has contemptuous and hateful content against Islam and the Prophet P.B.U.H.

I am not sure whether this petition will produce desired results but lets give it a try. 🤞

Thanks All.
Some people say if Kafirs are making mocking Islam in a Kafir country, then who cares.

If Kafirs are mocking Islam in a Muslim country, then we can do something about it.

I suggest Muslim countries block the material mocking Islam in our countries.

Just ignore it, who cares, some people are stupid.

Or somebody said make fun of the religion the person who mocked Islam.

Shariah has an appropriate punishment for apostates.
Shariah should have no punishment for apostasy. There is no basis in the Quran for the punishment of apostasy. The Prophet had far worse people than apostates who are called hypocrites in the Quran to contend with but they were not punished.

Curious as to which academics have appraised his work and find it subpar? It's all subjective they might appeal to some and not others but his work has been critically acclaimed by many which studies and academics do you mean?

Get past page 20 of the satanic verses and I'll continue the conversation with you.

How do I know you haven't read it? Now that's something to think about...

Get past page 20 of the satanic verses and I'll continue the conversation with you.

How do I know you haven't read it? Now that's something to think about.

Does that mean you can or can't name the academics you said had said had studied his work and found it subpar?

Not sure how my having read it (unfortunately many, many years ago) is linked to that. I have only read a few of his books but was not asking for a literary discussion with you.

Shariah should have no punishment for apostasy. There is no basis in the Quran for the punishment of apostasy. The Prophet had far worse people than apostates who are called hypocrites in the Quran to contend with but they were not punished.
Shariah isn’t for you to decide what it should have or not. Shariah is the Law of Allah.

The prophet (ﷺ) told us the punishment for apostates.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.”
- Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794

Ofc this doesn’t mean anyone should execute them. An Islamic judge must convict them and carry out the punishment.

Shariah isn’t for you to decide what it should have or not. Shariah is the Law of Allah.

The prophet (ﷺ) told us the punishment for apostates.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.”
- Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794
Basic of Paganism right there. It is a fake Hadith which contradicts many verses in the Quran. Use your brain. The pagans wanted to execute the Prophets for preaching submission to Allah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom