What's new

Petition against Youtube channel "Apostate Prophet"

Ignore it, it’s best. I would not have even heard of this unless you opened this thread. Let these channels fade into obscurity, every time Muslims react like this they inadvertently popularise these nobodies.

There are list of things that are against YouTube rules. Which include hate speech or anything that incite violence. YouTube can and do ban anyone they think is violating these rules.

Are you suggesting, this idiots will show up in court with to defend all the hateful content on his channel than you are mistaken. Local and federal authorities will find other crap on his to put him away.
I have not watch the video or channel in question, I am assuming it is anti-Muslim.

Hate speech is another level, you have to reach a level of incitement to be qualified as hate speech, that is across all religion.

Say I don't like Protestant Christian. Opening a channel and simply saying "I hate protestant", is not a hate speech per se, telling people "You need to hate Protestant too" is not a hate speech either, also okay for me to open a channel and say "Protestant is bad" and describe how bad it is, those are all okay. However, mobilising a group of people to act on an Anti-Protestant manner (say burn all the Protestant or burn all church), then, that is a hate speech.

Did that channel incite something like this (Like burn all Muslim)? If not, then that is not hate speech, and if YouTube banned them because of that, they can sue YouTube for violating their 1st amendment right.

And most likely if you keep reporting him and YouTube didn't ban him, they may ban you for harassment. If so, I will give you the number of my wife, she is a lawyer and she can deal with that for you, for a fee ........lol

Last edited:
Ignore it, it’s best. I would not have even heard of this unless you opened this thread. Let these channels fade into obscurity, every time Muslims react like this they inadvertently popularise these nobodies.
This.

So many so called “ex Muslims” nowadays.
View attachment 858286
Hahah I needed a good laugh, thank you 🤣

I've been to the channel of this man, he's a Turkish guy who's very first video asks people to leave Islam.

It's pretty ironic when apostates make videos like this. They are so insecure and remember there are verses in Surah an-najam about those who will lead you astray.

Last edited:
I have not watch the video or channel in question, I am assuming it is anti-Muslim.

Hate speech is another level, you have to reach a level of incitement to be qualified as hate speech, that is across all religion.

Say I don't Protestant Christian. Opening a channel and simply saying "I hate protestant", is not a hate speech per se, telling people "You need to hate Protestant too" is not a hate speech either. However, mobilising a group of people to act on an Anti-Protestant manner (say burn all the Protestant), then, that is a hate speech.

Did that channel incite something like this (Like burn all Muslim)? If not, then that is not hate speech, and if YouTube banned them because of that, they can sue YouTube for violating their 1st amendment right.
It’s easier said than done. I haven’t watch the channel either but looking at picture, destroy Quran. Than his channel name. I don’t think his case will go much further. Court always determine if person actions are reasonable or not. 1st amendment isn’t a Free ticket to Incite hatred.

Apostate Prophet is an ignoramus clown. He's been shown to be an uneducated and ill-informed buffoon on many an occasion when debating Muslims. Let him carry on and through his sheer ignorance and lack of knowledge convert and/or revert others back to Islam.

Last edited:
Apostate Prophet is an ignoramus clown. He's been shown to be an uneducated and ill-informed buffoon on many an occasion when debating Muslims. Let him carry on and through his sheer ignorance and lack of knowledge convert and/or revert back to Islam.
By banning people like this you actually give them the attention they crave. Just let a barking dog bark, Islam is the fastest growing religion by the grace of God.

This.

Hahah I needed a good laugh, thank you 🤣

I've been to the channel of this man, he's a Turkish guy who's very first video asks people to leave Islam.
No surprise TBH, Turks are usually fascistic weirdos, so its expected
It's pretty ironic when apostates make videos like this. They are so insecure and remember there are verses in Surah an-najam about those who will lead you astray.
Relationship with God is personal, I find publicity of it cringe

If you're out and don't like it - cool to each their own but making it a career and identity is moronic to say the least

Last edited:
It’s easier said than done. I haven’t watch the channel either but looking at picture, destroy Quran. Than his channel name. I don’t think his case will go much further. Court always determine if person actions are reasonable or not. 1st amendment isn’t a Free ticket to Incite hatred.
I am just saying, unless they did something other than burning Quran or depict Islam in a bad name, it's very hard, especially for people who exercise their freedom on religion to be banned. Bible were burn and post on YouTube like every other weekend....

Freedom of Religion also mean your freedom to hate any religion, or criticise any religion. Again, as long as it does not go over the incitement level, those things are protected, and if they didn't incite and YouTube did ban them, it would be foolish for them not to sue, that's guarantee payment from Google......

Brother its about the result ... I already mentioned that I am not sure what effect this petition would have but I couldn't find another way of protesting against something even a below average Muslim like me find contemptuous.
Sigining the petition will take more than a min.
Open your own YouTube channel and with logic and debate expose him using your Islamic knowledge. That's the best course of action I think.Let his subscribers and followers rethink about him and his videos using your strong convincing videos. Trust me this way he will feel far more threatened when his credibility and truthfulness will go down.
Most Muslims these days easily fall into their trap. Either they behead people or straight go violent and abusive or like in your case simply demand action. In turn the more violent reaction comes from another side and more people develop a negative perception about Islam.
Our approach to deal with this blasphemy issue of prophet (PBUH) is very wrong.

No surprise TBH, Turks are usually fascistic dip shits, so its expected

Relationship with God is personal, I find publicity of it cringe

If you're out and don't like it - cool to each their own but making it a career and identity is moronic to say the least
1000% have to agree with the second part of your post. Your relationship with God is a personal affair.

You need not publicise it or broadcast it. Besides, as Muslims we know the status of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) - so what some random says on the internet is meaningless.

It reminds me of the ordeal of the Prophet at Taif and the words of the Angel of the Mountain...

When the prophet lost his uncle and his wife and was evicted from Makkah, he sought to speak to the people of taif and bring them the message.

The people of taif being rebellious mocked him and set the street urchins join him asking them to stone him and chase him out of the town.

The children pelted you with so many stones that your sandals were caked in your blood, and you looked up to the sky and with one arm shielding your face and one at extended you said " have I done something to upset you lord? So long as you are happy with me, I'm happy".

Upon this Allah (SWT) sent down his reply to Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) in steps.

Step 1: he sent down the Angel of the mountain - who said to the prophet "oh Mohammed do not despair, your lord has heard you and dispatched me, command me, if you command me I will lift up that mountain and crush them (people of taif) under the mountain, I will smite them with the mountain. To which the prophet asked for the locals to be forgiven.

Explanation: Allah's message here was to show the prophet how close he is to God and that he never walks alone.

Step 2: all the people who embraced Islam were slaves, women, elderly people and very few people of influence, whenever the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) would ask people to embrace Islam they would mock him.

So to answer this Allah (SWT) sent to the prophet outside Taif the kings of Jinn, who said " these are words we haven't heard since the time of Moses" and on the spot the kings of Jinn embraced Islam and in turn their entire clans embraced Islam.

Explanation: (Allah's message to the prophet here was if no man will accept your message, if no animal will accept your message, if no creature on earth will accept your message, then I will invent an entity to accept your message because you are Mohammed my prophet and I am ALLAH).

Step 3: To the prophet Mohammed Makkah was like his twin and his connection to it was more than the connection we have with our hometown. His uncle and protector had died, as had his wife and he had no well wisher left in Makkah and had been evicted by the Qureish.

A local warlord of Makkah who was a non-believer and had 12 sons, invited the prophet to return to Makkah under his protection and in the square of Makkah the warlord announced " this man is under my protection and the protection of my twelve sons and if woman wants to know the pain of being a widow or losing a son, let their family try and touch this man".

Explanation: in this Allah showed the prophet that despite him (metaphorically) losing his arms and legs (his wife and uncle) - Allah sent forth for him protectors and well wishers from outside him own circle for God is able to do all things.

This is the status of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). Does anyone honestly think that some retard on YouTube can tarnish his prestige and magnificence?

I have watched few of their videos. It doesn't constitute hate speech. They are not calling for rape, murder, genocide of Muslims, and the destruction of their homes as BJP does. The channel obviously intends that people avoid or leave the religion of Islam by disparaging and demeaning the Prophet of Islam and the Quran. But, many also become Muslim because of such propaganda campaigns. Muslims who debate them have never called for banning them and easily win against them.

I have watched few of their videos. It doesn't constitute hate speech. They are not calling for rape, murder, genocide of Muslims, and the destruction of their homes as BJP does. The channel obviously intends that people avoid or leave the religion of Islam by disparaging and demeaning the Prophet of Islam and the Quran. But, many also become Muslim because of such propaganda campaigns. Muslims who debate them have never called for banning them and easily win against them.
Legally speaking I would argue tearing up the Quran is tantamount to incitement - which is an offence . But then again these type of people do this acts to get a reaction.

Looks like he got his reaction.

I don't want to go into the discussion of free speech and reverence for religion and religious figure.
I find the content not only contemptuous but misleading as well. I will sure as hell not watch the channel but that doesn't mean I shouldn't do anything to stop this propaganda.
You have every right not to sign the petition but it doesn't mean that you should the dictate the rest, what and what not to do!.
Stop giving him free publicity

That guy is called Apus by people who like to mock him. Dont give him and his cringey looser new atheists fans any more of your attention. They are a deluded lot that is gone astray. Daniel Haqiqiatou literraly shred his argumentation into pieces in a debate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom