What's new

Petition against Youtube channel "Apostate Prophet"

Basic of Paganism right there. It is a fake Hadith which contradicts many verses in the Quran. Use your brain. The pagans wanted to execute the Prophets for preaching submission to Allah.
That’s an authentic Hadith. It doesn’t contradict any verses in the Quran. Don’t be an ignorant idiot and do some research before you speak.
Your telling me that, all the imam’s of all schools of fiqh and the Hadith is wrong because you don’t like it? Unlike you, people have studied thsi Hadith for centuries and authenticated it and, the imam’s of the Sunni schools of fiqh share this view.
It doesn’t contradict the Quran in anyway and it is part of Shariah.
You should be careful what you call paganism.

Shariah isn’t for you to decide what it should have or not. Shariah is the Law of Allah.

The prophet (ﷺ) told us the punishment for apostates.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.”
- Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794

Ofc this doesn’t mean anyone should execute them. An Islamic judge must convict them and carry out the punishment.

That’s an authentic Hadith. It doesn’t contradict any verses in the Quran. Don’t be an ignorant idiot and do some research before you speak.
Your telling me that, all the imam’s of all schools of fiqh and the Hadith is wrong because you don’t like it? Unlike you, people have studied thsi Hadith for centuries and authenticated it and, the imam’s of the Sunni schools of fiqh share this view.
So converting to Islam wonderful and praiseworthy but converting out of it incurs a death penalty?

In the space of a few posts two different opinions on the authenticity of a hadith. Even if it were authentic so what? Do you really think a death penalty is warranted?

This garbage man (his job) has been humiliated in debates by normal muslims and especially by people like Mohammed Hijab. He's in the West, let him spout his garbage. Honestly defeating him with arguments is much better and longer lasting than trying to ban any random accounts.

That Hadith is based on the traditional culture of ancient middle eastern paganism and tyranny. It contradicts the Quran and the purpose of Islam. It is not the only fake Sahih Hadith. There are shockingly many more. Sahih doesn't mean historically correct. Most are not mass transmitted and cannot be the basis of law at face value, without critical analysis. MBS came out with a decree about it recently. Although I do not like him, I completely agree with him here.

There are many people like this guy, Islamophobia pays well these days. This same guy who is an atheist makes fun of Christian's, ironically joins forces with a Christian apologist to shout his lies and hate towards muslims. His been owned allot by knowledgable muslim apologist but he continues to rant so he can earn his money.

It's better not to silence people like this, but to hear their stupid arguments annihilate them and spread the word so others can do the same.

I think its better to ignore those criticize Islam in the Kafir countries.

But if the criticize Islam in our countries then we have every right to put them in jail.

So converting to Islam wonderful and praiseworthy but converting out of it incurs a death penalty?

In the space of a few posts two different opinions on the authenticity of a hadith. Even if it were authentic so what? Do you really think a death penalty is warranted?

That Hadith is based on the traditional culture of ancient middle eastern paganism and tyranny. It contradicts the Quran and the purpose of Islam. It is not the only fake Sahih Hadith. There are shockingly many more. Sahih doesn't mean historically correct. Most are not mass transmitted and cannot be the basis of law at face value, without critical analysis. MBS came out with a decree about it recently. Although I do not like him, I completely agree with him here.

Lol believe what you want to believe.
No Sunni school of fiqh disagrees.
It’s not your decision to call anything brutal or ask if it’s “warranted” or not!
Mbs isn’t a Islamic scholar neither can he give decrees about it nor does his foolish opinion even matter.
Don’t bother replying or arguing since your opinions won’t change the Hadith neither will it change Shariah. Believe what you want to believe but the Law of Allah is clear.

No Sunni school of fiqh disagrees.
It’s not your decision to call anything brutal or ask if it’s “warranted” or not!
Mbs isn’t a Islamic scholar neither can he give decrees about it nor does his foolish opinion even matter.
Don’t bother replying or arguing since your opinions won’t change the Hadith neither will it change Shariah. Believe what you want to believe but the Law of Allah is clear.
Law of Allah is complete in the Quran [5-3, 6-114, 6-115]. Whereas, 'Muslim scholars have a long history of questioning the hadith literature throughout Islamic history.'
Thankfully, MBS understands most Sahih Hadith do not pass the test of historicity, and acknowledged it. Hadith were collected by outsiders, 1000 km away from Medinah over two centuries later. There was a prolific Hadith manufacturing industry, producing hundreds of thousands of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom