What's new

PMLN mobilizing religious organisations to protest

Crypto

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
firs.png
sec.png

Are we headed towards possible bloody clash between rallies?
Is it a good decision by N to instigate sectarian violence and possibly mobilize it's militant wings?

@Hyperion @Jazzbot @jazib @Aeronaut @Leader

What secterian violence? PTI is sunni party with taliban members.

Let it happen. Has to one day, why not today? Think about it, it's in the works for more than three decades, if sectarian crap hits the fan, then IK will also get a lesson from it. One day, IK will be the PM with a huge majority, this way he will have no qualms about finishing all these bastards..... LeJ, SSP, LeT, JuD....... not just that, he will also know who their masters are, and can finish them off most effectively as well!

My friend we are at precipice of many dimensions in our history. It has to happen, it will happen. Let it.

View attachment 44495 View attachment 44496

Are we headed towards possible bloody clash between rallies?
Is it a good decision by N to instigate sectarian violence and possibly mobilize it's militant wings?

@Hyperion @Jazzbot @jazib @Aeronaut @Leader

t.jpg

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Ahmad Ludianvi join forces and rally in support of N

Tuq is religious thug himself, why cry now when N is bringing their religious supporters for rally?

TUQ's dharna is not for religious cause. LeJ on the other hand is a hard liner party

Last edited:
Let it happen. Has to one day, why not today? Think about it, it's in the works for more than three decades, if sectarian crap hits the fan, then IK will also get a lesson from it. One day, IK will be the PM with a huge majority, this way he will have no qualms about finishing all these bastards..... LeJ, SSP, LeT, JuD....... not just that, he will also know who their masters are, and can finish them off most effectively as well!

My friend we are at precipice of many dimensions in our history. It has to happen, it will happen. Let it.

IK will never become PM. And PTI is one men party, lootas will find other parties soon.

They are coming for the concerts and bird watching :wub:

Why would PML-N will do it? They have better priority to tackle political problem then an Religion.. It would be PML-N if they would start or their political wing start not some religious Party.

But one thing, so all news about IK and TuQ to start civil war is true? Same people who mobilize both are mobilizing these religion parties..

TUQ has support of wahdat ul muslimeen and that is the target, PTI dharna is also nearby.
I said it a while ago that SIC,ST and JWM coming to the help of TuQ brought a sectarian flair to the issue. The Ulemma council, JI, JUIF and Shuhada Foundation taking the opposite side was pretty natural. And now Imran repeatedly calling for KPK and ethnic oriented statements are quickly turning the sentiment against him in all other provinces. Ever thought why Imran has given up on Lahore and now counting on Peshawar for his help....
I didn't know that people only realized it through Moeed Pirzada's tweets.

Ding dong...... LeJ is their armed wing...... have you been sleeping for three decades or what? :o:o_O:mad:

Why would PML-N will do it? They have better priority to tackle political problem then an Religion.. It would be PML-N if they would start or their political wing start not some religious Party.

But one thing, so all news about IK and TuQ to start civil war is true? Same people who mobilize both are mobilizing these religion parties..

All prey in one location. I propose Gatling for their "antim-sanskar".......

Special_forces_gatling_gun.jpg

That would solve alot of our problems :P :P :P but no mass murder is not allowed. TBH i dont support this move. if so much as one of them punches the other, they will start a massive slaughter. This is a very bad move and TBH i wont even say it politically as any violence will be blamed on N as well.

Back
Top Bottom