What's new

PMLN mobilizing religious organisations to protest

I said it a while ago that SIC and JWM coming to the help of TuQ brought a sectarian flair to the issue. The Ulemma council, JI, JUIF and Shuhada Foundation taking the opposite side was pretty natural. And now Imran repeatedly calling for KPK and ethnic oriented statements are quickly turning the sentiment against him in all other province. Ever thought why Imran has given up on Lahore and now counting on Peshawar for his help....
I didn't know that people only realized it through Moeed Pirzada's tweets.

Imran Khan aka fake wannabe pathan with thick lahori accent last resort is to play ethnic card. No one is ready to spend weeks on streets of Islamabad, not even KPK people.

Why would PML-N will do it? They have better priority to tackle political problem then an Religion.. It would be PML-N if they would start or their political wing start not some religious Party.

But one thing, so all news about IK and TuQ to start civil war is true? Same people who mobilize both are mobilizing these religion parties..
LeJ is controlled by N

Why would PML-N will do it? They have better priority to tackle political problem then an Religion.. It would be PML-N if they would start or their political wing start not some religious Party.

But one thing, so all news about IK and TuQ to start civil war is true? Same people who mobilize both are mobilizing these religion parties..

and duffers will become pawns in this game of chess.
Now they blaming PMLN for mobilizing JUI and their affiliates as If Imran's speeches has nothing to do with it. Who has Imran left out in his hate speeches?

Them killing over 20,000 Shias and other minorities in the past three decades is not mass murder???? WTF....... they all need to eliminated with utmost prejudice. Our people need it, Allah grants it. Who are we to grant them mercy. Mass murder it shall be!

That would solve alot of our problems :P :P :P but no mass murder is not allowed. TBH i dont support this move. if so much as one of them punches the other, they will start a massive slaughter. This is a very bad move and TBH i wont even say it politically as any violence will be blamed on N as well.

Imran Khan aka fake wannabe pathan with thick lahori accent last resort is to play ethnic card. T
Whether he did it willingly or not is another debate. But his failure in reaching in Islamabad in time and leaving his die-hards in Islamabad to rot has hit him badly. Remember that in KPK, PTI dented ANP's vote bank and the current events are likely to favor ANP in KPK than anyother party. Even JI is preparing to grab some of the vote bank by liberalizing the entry of new members. They are all seeing PTI votes up for grab.

You Nooners and your weak and non-existent arguments. Pathetic actually. Most of you turds actually are Wahabo-Saudi scum at heart. I know it, everyone knows it.

Whether he did it willingly or not is another debate. But his failure in reaching in Islamabad in time and leaving his die-hards in Islamabad to rot has hit him badly. Remember that in KPK, PTI dented ANP's vote bank and the current events are likely to favor ANP in KPK than anyother party. Even JI is preparing to grab some of the vote bank by liberalizing the entry of new members. They are all seeing PTI votes up for grab.

Them killing over 20,000 Shias and other minorities in the past three decades is not mass murder???? WTF....... they all need to eliminated with utmost prejudice. Our people need it, Allah grants it. Who are we to grant them mercy. Mass murder it shall be!

Don't forget, many joined the TTP and engaged in armed insurgency against the forces.

This is going to be a very bad own goal.

Dude, I've always said it, all TTP scums were hatched in Punjab, and then later sent to spread terror in every other province. Why hasn't Lahore seen same frequency of blasts and deaths???? Why not???? Is it protected by angels??????? I think karma is about to return the favor!!!!!!

Don't forget, many joined the TTP and engaged in armed insurgency against the forces.

This is going to be a very bad own goal.

You Nooners and your weak and non-existent arguments. Pathetic actually. Most of you turds actually are Wahabo-Saudi scum at heart. I know it, everyone knows it.
A signature way of delivering hollowness and trolling....Thank you very much.

Ding dong...... LeJ is their armed wing...... have you been sleeping for three decades or what? :o:o_O:mad:

LeJ is a banned organization last time I checked? First go and identify who is starting the rally then speak.

But why PTI FOllowers are crying now? when from way before all political parties (Including PML-N) was saying same thing i.e. it could lead to civil war, any one can start Long March with bunch of thousands people. PTI was enjoying Islamabad dance, now worried about things can go wrong? It's PTI and TuQ who shown the path now who ever likes it will move on.. may be soon TTP or BLA will also start same step...

You choose a path, which barred for others..

Allah jissay raah nah dikhana chahe......... uska to koi bhee nahin' kuch karr sakta!!!! Most of you actually are cursed by the Almighty, there is actually no other explanation that makes any worldly sense!!! :D

A signature way of delivering hollowness and trolling....Thank you very much.

I understanding what you are saying. Putting an end to this strife once and for all but that would really bring alot of innocent supporters in the way as well. PTI supporters will not leave unharmed and the guy who will order this better be ready to commit his life as history and the present will see him a mass murderer ( someone has to be very selfless here).

Do you honestly believe anybody can pull that off?

Allah jissay raah nah dikhana chahe......... uska to koi bhee nahin' kuch karr sakta!!!! Most of you actually are cursed by the Almighty, there is actually no other explanation that makes any worldly sense!!! :D
Thank you very much molvi shahib for you entertaining fatwa....

I understanding what you are saying. Putting an end to this strife once and for all but that would really bring alot of innocent supporters in the way as well. PTI supporters will not leave unharmed and the guy who will order this better be ready to commit his life as history and the present will see him a mass murderer ( someone has to be very selfless here).
Just ask this idiot that who was up against the LeJ in Jung and who stopped its entry into the parliament....PTI/JWM/SIC/ST or PPP or somebody else?

Dude, I've always said it, all TTP scums were hatched in Punjab, and then later sent to spread terror in every other province. Why hasn't Lahore seen same frequency of blasts and deaths???? Why not???? Is it protected by angels??????? I think karma is about to return the favor!!!!!!

Everyone from AJK to khyber pakhtunkhwa, to Sind knows this bro. These filth eminate from there.

Lahore has seen attacks bro, but they have been carefully aimed at the forces and of course Barelvis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom