What's new

PMLN mobilizing religious organisations to protest

Again. 20,000+ were direct victims, what about 100,000+ INNOCENT family members who were collateral damage?????? Become a Momin, and learn how to see blood of true Kuffars! :D

I understanding what you are saying. Putting an end to this strife once and for all but that would really bring alot of innocent supporters in the way as well. PTI supporters will not leave unharmed and the guy who will order this better be ready to commit his life as history and the present will see him a mass murderer ( someone has to be very selfless here).

Beta, I've seen all of that first hand. Know the back story, the front story. Every aspect there is to know. Now become a true patriot and at least raise your voice against tyranny. That is the minimum required by your religion. Why be a Takfiri Khwarij, when I'm giving you the opportunity to come into the fold of true Islam????? :oops:

Thank you very much molvi shahib for you entertaining fatwa....

Just ask this idiot that who was up against the LeJ in Jung and who stopped its entry into the parliament....PTI/JWM/SIC/ST or PPP or somebody else?

Again. 20,000+ were direct victims, what about 100,000+ INNOCENT family members who were collateral damage?????? Become a Momin, and learn how to see blood of true Kuffars! :D

Yet in every islamic method of war not a single innocent soul is allowed to get hurt. When you are bombarding them with gunship fire and rockets in a city, can you honestly say there wont be innocent in there who will die? Do you think islam will allow and praise such steps?

Let it happen. Has to one day, why not today? Think about it, it's in the works for more than three decades, if sectarian crap hits the fan, then IK will also get a lesson from it. One day, IK will be the PM with a huge majority, this way he will have no qualms about finishing all these bastards..... LeJ, SSP, LeT, JuD....... not just that, he will also know who their masters are, and can finish them off most effectively as well!

My friend we are at precipice of many dimensions in our history. It has to happen, it will happen. Let it.

Oye hoye hoye hoyeee! Havent heard that word since O'Level Chemistry :woot:

Dude, I've always said it, all TTP scums were hatched in Punjab, and then later sent to spread terror in every other province. Why hasn't Lahore seen same frequency of blasts and deaths???? Why not???? Is it protected by angels??????? I think karma is about to return the favor!!!!!!

Bhai tu Lahore ko rahne de :(

Collateral damage in NWA and SWA is all kosher and not in Jhang or Lahore? Let's be just, always. May Allah guide our hand in a just way. Ameen! :D

Yet in every islamic method of war not a single innocent soul is allowed to get hurt. When you are bombarding them with gunship fire and rockets in a city, can you honestly say there wont be innocent in there who will die? Do you think islam will allow and praise such steps?

Collateral damage in NWA and SWA is all kosher and not in Jhang or Lahore? Let's be just, always. May Allah guide our hand in a just way. Ameen! :D

I never said that collateral damage was islamic now did i. Infact if you ask me now i would say no.Infact with the advent of guns and rockets its impossible to fight the islamic way as you never know with a bomb how many you kill that are enemy but i still dont back your method just bcz we are unable to hunt them down.

Ameen. May ALLAH guide is in these dark times.

This is an example of PMLN coming up with one stupid idea after another.

There is a strong evidence that this too will backfire on PMLN just like their previous idiotic ideas eg. Attacking Minhaj ul Quran Secretariat or Diverting TUQ's Emirate flight.

These PMLN guys are real Geniuses.

This is an example of PMLN coming up with one stupid idea after another.

There is a strong evidence that this too will backfire on PMLN just like their previous idiotic ideas eg. Attacking Minhaj ul Quran Secretariat or Diverting TUQ's Emirate flight.

These PMLN guys are real Geniuses.

Waisay one cant disagree with this. If a neutral saw our country then they would not be able to tell whether N is old or new. For a prty that came to power 3 times its mind boggling that they make such panicking decisions.

Jabb mein aata hun' to saray Nooners kion bhag jatay hain'??? o_O:o:
The force is strong with this one
force-is-strong.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom