What's new

Poll: If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

• Total voters
I think she should reach out to the minorities .
I think she'd be greatest thing to ever happen to the minorities especially the christians .
She can teach them how to falsify there C.V when applying for a Job
They can hold a barbecue where she can cook sausages & they can also have a drink & shell make the best cocktails & serve the best foreign liquor .She can also teach them how to do dance the tango .
She should also do P.R for Muree brewery & push the product to new emerging markets around the world .:haha:

As if we're spoiled for choice; PTI is the best of the worst !

Who else do we vote for ? A PPP that hasn't managed to do a single positive thing in Sindh or a PML N who'd make a motorway to the moon if they could while people in Punjab don't have clean drinking water.

Well, Bhai, if she works for the party as countless other ideological workers and through sheer hard work and commitment rises through the ranks, yes, I will continue to vote. However, if she tries to occupy important positions simply because she is IK's wife, and looking forward to inherit the leadership of PTI after IK then neither she nor IK has my support. After all we have the example of Mohterma Fatima Jinnah, and there is no evidence of her undue interference in Quid-e-Azam's political business. Though IK is not even equal to used socks of Quid-e-Azam and Reham nowhere near Mohtarma's handkerchief.

Bhai, you know what is going to happen. The same PTians who used to heckle other parties for 'family politics' will soon be defending Reham Khan's rise to power.

I mean a broadcast journalist is what we need to run this nation. Yes, makes much sense.

Just wait and see.

so what?
would you rather vote for Mss Talpoor or Ayan Ali?
worked hard as a single mother..Reham earned an honest living with a most prestigious news agency
who the hell are Mss Talpoor or Ayan Ali ?your forgetting im not Pakistani, look at my flag. my opinion is my opinion.
i jst made a point. i see her as snobby. there are plenty of single mothers out there who have kids and are extremely successful. agreed she did good for her self though. but seriously from weather girl to politician, where is the logic in that?

As if we're spoiled for choice; PTI is the best of the worst !

Who else do we vote for ? A PPP that hasn't managed to do a single positive thing in Sindh or a PML N who'd make a motorway to the moon if they could while people in Punjab don't have clean drinking water.

PTI's Arif Alvi has been in power for more than 2 years...from Karachi's NA-250.....my constituency that is.

Tell me how many get clean drinking water here?

if zardari and nawaz sharif's family is in politics then its a big crime but his family is allowed to be politician... what a hypocrite

PTI's Arif Alvi has been in power for more than 2 years...from Karachi's NA-250.....my constituency that is.

Tell me how many get clean drinking water here?

Does PTI's Arif Alvi form the Government over there in Sindh, in Karachi or even in his constituency ?

and if then No One got more votes, then how powers transferred to No One.

let the system run, and u will see the difference in few years, already saw PPP, almost finish, PTI under pressure, PML N, trying their best to perform, so always be optimistic for Future !!

Does PTI's Arif Alvi form the Government over there in Sindh, in Karachi or even in his constituency ?

firstly if he visits his constituency then he knew what r the problems their, my cousin living in Clifton, telling people are very angry with Arif alvi, because in last 60 days tanker Mafia increased the rates to almost double, and this guy not even said one word for that.

dont think he able to retain his seat if he keep performing like that.

I wasnt going to vote PTI ever, but now Reham aye hain, ab to sochna parey ga
Just one Question to Reham, will she accept votes from unmanly Pakistani mards

He got the votes from there. And then just left. You do realize how constituencies work, right? Even though he doesn't have majority for the government, he still has power to speak for the ills of his OWN region.

If she is doing election campaign for PTI or Imran Khan or such stuff, without taking up any party position or other such title, then yes, I would vote for PTI.

If she goes for a seat of MNA or MPA and also goes for a title in the party or something, then no I won't.

Currently, she doesn't sit in party meetings or has any say in party matters, so as of now, yes i would vote for PTI.

And people should understand one thing, siasat main ana Hamza Shahbaz ya Maryam Nawaz ka masla nhn hai....it's how they are treated as elected reps and are given tax funds at their disposal and take up state duties.

Maryam Nawaz nay agr youth scheme main ana hai, to elect ho kar aye and then do something. Aisay muftay main 100 billion kha jana us ka haq nhn hai.

Reham Khan isn't atop a goldmine of money right now, so these cheap comparisons need to be stopped.

But in my constituency, it's Asad Umar contesting elections, so regardless of all else, I would still vote for Asad Umar, because people like him are needed in our assembly, not corrupt two nut politicians.

And I am sure as hell not gonna vote for PML if I don't vote for anybody in PTI.

firstly if he visits his constituency then he knew what r the problems their, my cousin living in Clifton, telling people are very angry with Arif alvi, because in last 60 days tanker Mafia increased the rates to almost double, and this guy not even said one word for that.

Yar kaisi batain kartay ho....tanker mafia ka bhatta direct Bilawal House jata hai and you expect Arif Alvi to do something about it. Even Qaim Ali Shah can't do anything if he wanted do.

It's about time we separate development from our MNA's. Assembly is for legislation, government is for development.

The funds given to MNA's are a sham and only for doing corruption and personal services, nothing more.

Just another reason why the system in Pakistan is anything but a functional democracy.

I'll tell you another interesting thing regarding this tanker mafia.

About a few weeks back (when the Rangers extensions was being debated and Bilawal was all active), Bilawal was chairing a meeting with PPP and SIndh govt folks. He got suddenly all righteous and stuff, and said that from tomorrow all illegal hydrants and tanker mafias will be stopped from working. A person came to Bilawal and whispered something in his ear, and Bilawal took that statement back. Ab khud socho kia bola hoga us banda nay.

And this here is another example of dynastic politics. Bilawal is chairing meetings of Sindh govt, and in meetings with Corps Commander V corps and discussing stuff with him.

Yeh hoti hai moroosi siasat, not elections campaigns for your husband.

If she enters politics and creates her place out of her own merit not being a spouse of PTI chief, there is no harm in it. This is not family politics then.

But if she gets a position in party or some official position, then its family politics.

Wont judge so quickly but will wait.

Of course will vote for PTI. My logic is simple. If I can vote for PMLN 3 (1990, 1997, 2008) times and throw the country to the dogs and see the country torn apart by PPP and MQM as well, why not give one chance to PTI!!??

PML-N, prima facie, seems to be the winner in next General Elections.
Problem is, a certain political party in Pakistan is going by the western standards.
Not that the western standards are wrong but you must understand, in Pakistan,
Human Development and Individual Politics have miserably failed thus far.
Now of course illiteracy plays a huge role. But it's like they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

PTI was just being idealistic but now it's gradually coming to terms with reality. Now the problem is,
The PTI has taken such a moral high ground that it is hard for it to sustain on either side. If it becomes like
any other Pakistani political party( minus the corruption), it loses it's ideological base as evident in the poll above.
If it remains an Idealistic Party, it goes nowhere since the ideological support base is insignificant to for a
government in center. Which, PTI(it's chairman to be specfic) can't live without.

Problem with Bhabhi's political career is it upsets the ideological support base. If you carefully
examine the poll above. Some 60% votes on an online forum full of young idealistic Niazi fans
have voted against PTI, out of which some 33% are PTI voters, apparently. Things don't look pretty.

Back
Top Bottom